Who cares if she was wearing an earpiece? Whoopty fucking dooo. CNN, FOX, MSNBC...

Who cares if she was wearing an earpiece? Whoopty fucking dooo. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or any other revelant media isn't reporting on it. Why? It's because you all are grasping at straws.

She was wearing it to hear the radio chatter with her secret service since she was around other people who could have been a threat to her.

Dumb fucking poltards.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/
youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You corrected the record pretty fast huh?

Really makes you correct that record huh?

Also, nice job b8ing as a shill.

>filename.jpg

Shut the fuck up Australian ass hole.

1. I don't work for CTR
2. Correct what record? The record doesn't need to be corrected because you all are in freaking denial.
3. How did you make that tinfoil hat?

YOU TELL EM

Thanks for the adjustment

I saved this picture from another post.

It's a non issue. Stupid mother fucker.

That's like 1$ for this thread alone? Raking in the cash, my friend.

Thank you.

C T R
T
R S H I L L
H
I
L
L

I'm not being paid. Oh and you're a Canadian. Worry about your own country.

Trump is the worst fucking candidate ever. How fucktards are even voting for him is just insane.

However, Hillary is leading in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Nevada, and Georgia points to a landslide.

Get shitted on trumpets.

>I'm not being paid

Corrupt The Record is really on dmg control. Lucky they have you working for them. But honestly, how many dines per thread do you get, like two>

>freaking
You have to be 18 years or older, to post here.

Sad part is they probably aren't.

>Wears earpiece to hear from your security detail to prevent you from being harmed

>poltard makes something up just as they did with her health

>durdurdur Trump cock in mouth

Stupid lonely losers, most of you are just sitting in your mom's house jerking off all day and then coming on here to post "memes" about Hillary when the fact is, your Trump is fucking retarded

durdurdur Trump is good durdurdur wall

Trump makes his ties in another country
Trump has his apparel made in other countries
Trump is hiding his tax returns
Trump is pandering to both sides now
Trump wanted assault weapon bans and you all just take it up the ass as if he never said it

TRUMP ON HOWARD STERN BACK IN 03 SAID SURE ON INVADING IRAQ

HE IS A LYING HYPOCRITE DOUCHEBAG EGOTISTICAL JACKASS AND YOU ALL EAT IT UP LIKE IT'S FUCKING FOOD BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE FAT FUCKS.

>mfw Americans want some sickly old hag who can't remember her ABC's to be president

So Trumpets, why did Trump lie when he on the HOWARD STERN SHOW said sure on invading IRAQ?

OH WOW, what a lying fucktard....

Any Trump shill want to correct that record? Huh?

No? Why? Is it because he's a fucking flake and a lying asshat? Is it because he has no clue on what the fuck he is doing?

Can't wait to see you all cry rigged when Hillary wins.

Easy on the sperg. You've been watching to much Jahans lately. You have to easy into that autism, bro.

Stay salty Clinton Cunt

That's some hilarious butt hurt.

UMMMM EXACTLEY!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON REAL ISSUES LIKE HER SHITTING HER PANTS OR HER HUSBAND RAPING LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE.

>hear secret service
as if she could do anything, kek.
you can do better

Hill can't remember her own speech, has a whole team feeding her answers. the Altzeimers must be getting severe

Trump lies about not supporting Iraq

Trump lies about his wealth

Trump lies about his campaign funding

Trump lies about being audited

Trump still makes his clothing trash tier ties in Mexico

Trump has his stupid shirts made in china

Trump scams with Trump U

Trump kept blacks from renting his apartments

Trump posted ads about how the five innocent black men in New York should die.

Trump has a huge ego.

Trump is only running to expand his brand. He doesn't want to win.

You are all too dumb to realize this.

Wtf I hate Trump now.

truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/

>The skin-tone piece Clinton was wearing, however, was somewhat different from the standard issued stealth earpiece and is much different in appearance from a hearing aid. This unit is considered a “micro” earbud which contains all the technology but is a fraction of the size with a very high price tag. In fact, most of the units this size, approximately 3mm or comparable to a small pearl stud earring, are normally issued to law enforcement or corporate security teams, sources said. At a size that small, the earbud is designed to sit inside the opening of the ear canal, almost invisible to anyone. However, the unit does move and shift along with its wearer and at times can slightly pop out of the canal and require a quick readjustment, experts said.

Kek

Any way to hack into it poltards? You could start streaming her dank memes.

How many tendies per post?

>leading Florida
I don't think so, Tim.

trump talking about iraq in 2003
youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas

images save in number form. you had to actually type "evil bitch".

thank you mr oy vey
thank you mr CTR
thank you mr OD
fuck off faggot.

Are you retarded? Someone else saved it as evil bitch. You are so stupid.

Hillary isn't the best but WAY better than Trump.

Trump sounds like his nose is clogged up from snorting so much cocaine.

Okay? This video is contradicting what he said about Obama leaving Iraq.

He said Obama left the wrong way

He then says just declare victory and leave.

GTFO, he is a fucking hypocrite.

>8 posts by this ID.

Try harder you fucking desperate shill.

You forgot to post a poll from the beginning of August. Sorry shill, no .02 shekels for you.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

Polls don't really matter as much as of now. They will start mattering in October.

>who cares if she broke the rules?
>her stooges aren't talking about it

>she was doing it for protection! So many people have rushed the stage at hillary rallies you know...

That video was aired 4 days before the invasion of the Iraq war on March 20th. So technically before the war he was against it.

You know what is sad though? Obama had all his military advisors and all the help from the greatest minds of the world, and he still did what Trump said he would do in 2003.

How pathetic.

Oh and that interview is from 2007, you dumb fuck

Nope, it was from 2007, you are so pathetic, LMAO you got BTFO.

Fuck the ear piece. Kek manifested himself onto that plane.

And why doesn't she wear an earpiece any other time, in much more public forums with larger crowds?

Why doesn't Trump wear one when he's actually had people rush him on stage, and he does 3x the appearances with 10x as many people showing up?

I love pissing you off.

I hope your blood pressure raises from the stress.

>Who cares if she's a puppet?
¥0ù lost before you started.

Who? Someone from the shift before you?

I'm actually laughing because you have been BTFO from the lies you tried spewing,

2004: Sure why not (on invading Iraq) > 2007: blah blah blah let me say something that is already known by now that Iraq was a mistake

Your mom.

A paper I would read

So, what is the story with the earpiece? Why is it such a big deal?

People think she was being fed information but in reality it was to have quick access to her secret service.

It's like wearing one during a spelling bee. It's supposed to be a debate of sorts and she has a pipeline feeding her answers and talking points.

He actually said "Yeah.. I guess so."

I'm actually laughing because you have been BTFO from the lies you tried spewing.

You suck at this, are you part of the new batch?

Why doesn't she wear one in other appearances that are objectively less secure?

She does

>posts a made up background to divert
Yeah, you really dispelled any doubt you were a CTR shill now. Thanks for correcting the record.

Wasn't this also at the time the lie about WMDs was widely believed? As well as lies about ties to 911?

"I guess so" was the entire nations reaction, basically. The argument for war without those lies wouldn't receive an "I guess so" from Trump.

1 shekel has been deposited into your stein

Then I guess it wouldn't be hard to show proof?

Any evidence?

Nope. Then why does he keep bringing up that Hillary voted for Iraq when he basically did the same?

Ohhhh gotchu, didn't I?

Also, do you think it's appropriate for her to wear one in the debates?

Or appropriate when making appearances with someone also under the same SS protection, who doesn't wear one? Kinda odd that protocol is selectively adhered to.

He basically did the same? Are you retarded?

It's not visible since most of her rallies the camera is far away.

Plus her secret service are really close by at her events that are secured more tightly than the forum that took place last night.

A citizen saying "I guess so" is not the same as a senator voting for war.

.02 trump bucks has been deposited

He is running for office now, so yes.

So you can provide no evidence yet we are supposed to take your word for it that she always wears one. Face it she got caught, it is either a hearing aid but that is unlikely since they look much different or an earpiece that has only been seen at this event no others.

The american beople wanted to hear hillary speak not some stupid focus group. FugggDDDD

Pathetic. There are thousands of hi res pics of her at rallies. There's video of her spitting out something in a glass of water, surely we can find a picture of her ears.

Also, if you think that forum wasn't secure, with not 1, but 2 VIPs under SS protection there, you are indeed a retard.

Keep trying harder Trump shill

When do you expect him to alter the space time continuum and cast his vote for war?

So you're saying he has no experience to run for President? That's what I thought you meant. I agree.

Pointing out your flawed argument makes me a shill? You offer no proof for any of your claims, and on top of that equate Hilary's vote for a war to be the same as Trump halfheartedly agreeing to it.

Gee, you got me.

According to this shill to be president you have to be able to alter the space time continuum. kek I have never seen a CTR employee this bad at their job.

lol, this thread is some weird parody of what shill posting looks like.

Its time for you to go back
>>/plebbit/

Consider me (((corrected))).

Wait for it...maybe because I'm not working for CTR ohhhhhhhhh

Your narrative is now blown out of the water.

>this thread

It's important to even argue with fake shills. This story needs presence. Our arguments can only benefit from refinement.

What argument is there for you all to make?

That Trump is lying every time he says he is against the war in Iraq?

>it's important to let shills hang out on Sup Forums

Record (((Corrected)))

Ohh so you just act like a moron on the Internet for free then.

Hello Ana.

OH MAN YOU DID IT, I CAN FINALLY SEE HOW ALL THOSE POINTS OVERSHADOW HILLARY'S LIES...
>nah fuck this, i got class in the morning and i'm still voting trump in nov, goodnight Sup Forums

Name calling huh? Guess that's what Trump supporters do when up against the wall after they are presented facts.

Nice try though. Really it was a good attempt.

she was standing aboard a fully crewed NAVY SHIP likely to have a full marine security detail close by. She's the fucking former secretary of state for fucks sake, she'll be secure one way or another.

How stupid are some people honestly...

This thread is about Hillary's earpiece. Nice deflection, though.

Oh wow its like we can never change our opinions ever about anything. With that type of mindset its no wonder you still act like a child.

I totally agree user. Just don't forget to put sage in the email field

If you're going to make a troll thread you should probably change the filename first.

Please tell me that is a shop, he looks like some sort of monster squeezed into an ill fitting mansuit.

REALLY?!?!?! YOUR CANDIDATE KEEPS SAYING HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST THE WAR IN IRAQ!!!!

LMAOOOOO WHY DOES HE KEEP LYING?

>(((25 posts by this ID)))

i wouldn't mind hillary shills if they at least made some attempt to be funny

this place isn't funny anymore

OR maybe it's a non issue?!?! OHHHH IT IS!

Hillary wearing a secret service earpiece and having you all conspire that it's some piece for her to get talking points out of LMAO

Keep trying