twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the picture in the back

>The chase must end here
Good callback

I think I'm actually triggered.

shes got a bit of a manface going in in that one last panel there

This sucks.

Oh.

>This is going to be Aaron literally making Holly write herself out of the comic
>It's also going to read a lot like a message from Aaron to Holly's fans

All those books she has to sit on.

IT CAME TRUE

She's still cute, even in the darkest of times.

It's ok. Wally didn't want her any more after getting some lizard tail. Holly gone works out for the two. Now they don't have to sneak around behind her back.

Nah, fish son still dead.
But maybe she can make another one... somehow.

>Now Wally will forever cuck Kirbee

this is the Endtown I remember.

I think she'll be aware that Lynputer is fake, but I wonder if she'll have requested some kind of "blank" AI from it to raise as her fishbaby and give herself something to do...

I don't know what you... WAIT, THATS NOT HER ELBOW. HER ARM IS SHORT TOO IN THAT PICTURE.

She IS choosing the Holodeck illusion with her husband.

Now that Holly is gone, how long until Kirbee is replaced too?

I don't think we're done with Holly if only because of this But I do think we're done with her for now. She served her part to make Wally less of a loner and then severed ties before he became focused solely on her. She'll be back, but it'll never be the same, either.

If that picture was something she had a hand in, then at least it looks like she's back to accepting herself in that sense. She was having doubts before, you could see.

I feel like fucking dying

>Gloomy comic full of furries with depressing results.
HA HA! How fun!

>This update
I want off this ride.

Good thing I'm a Kirby fag.
Sorry about that though Holly fans.

She's in her head, this is all an illusion. Maybe it's to show she's trying to go back to the way things were, before the end. I don't think Holly's story is over. Their whole dynamic was the chase - her depression and his guilt has basically defined his entire arc, so I can't see it ending here.

Hell, I'm not even sure it's going to be enjoyable for her. This might not be her Nexus, this could be her version of Hell from "What Dreams May Come". Either way she'll be unhappy and he'll come for her.

Aaron has consistently surprised me and exceeded my expectations so who knows?

>Kirby Fag
I'm more of a Dee Dee Dee guy myself

did you quote him by mistake?

I don't know about anyone else, but after this epilogue I might actually take a break from this comic for a while. Even if it switches to some Christmas cheer, I'll probably still be thinking about Holly.

>Dear Wally,
>I've decided to live out the perfect life through an elaborate illusion instead of struggling with my psychosis
>I would've loved to fuck your brains out but I have too much baggage and mental issues
>Never stick your dick in crazy

>did you quote him by mistake?
No, I just got carried away with my initial thought that her appearance in the 4th panel could be intentional.

ah, alright then.

KC's soft spoilers...

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo

So AI Lynn kidnapped her to live out his own warp fantasy?...

>Holly sitting on a stack of books to reach the desk

Dats cute mang.

>People expecting anything else besides misery in this comic

WELCOME TO ENDTOWN, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

Okay, that explains something.

And raises further questions.

Fuck, just end me.

Fug, I'd be more sad if she didn't have a manface straight outta Jojo.

Have you seen so much anime that anything NOT über kawaii suddenly look masculine to you?

All that we need now is for Gustine,Al, and/or Mallard to be killed in Endtown and this comic will have officially killed everything that I enjoyed in this comic.

Let the Topsiders kill everyone, I don't care.

Sadly yes, user. It's al either moeblobs or sculpted chins.

I was right!

It feels good to be right.

Seems a bit too abrupt of a letter considering how close they were an arc ago. Aaron must really want to write a goofy happy character instead of depression mouse.

It's also extremely abrupt considering in-universe she's probably only had a few hours time away from the group at the most, and the last time we saw her she wasn't thinking straight at all.

I'm getting legitimately depressed over a fucking cartoon.

I've been lurking way too long.

For the in universe sure it's sudden, but the readers have been dealing with depression mouse for several months now, I think Aaron is just getting tired of her and needs to send her off the right way.

Did she forget that her Dad is still alive and well and waiting for her to return to Endtown?

How fucking selfish is this little rat that she doesn't even think about how devastated her Dad would be to find out she's never coming back by her own choosing.

Just another question added.

But that's what the fans love about Endtown, it's a comic that actually has flawed characters. Makes it more believable.

And so it goes.

Forgive my mspaint-fu

And just like that, he leaves the person he loves trapped with a crazy, malfunctioning computer that drains the life out of people?

He saw the skeletons, he knows what will happen if he gives up.

Not like he can do anything about it. Holly did disappear with the ship.

Also I highly drop it was the ship's idea to drop food and the letter for Wally. Maybe Holly was a bit more control than the standard food.

Shit. Right before December.

Spike it in the endzone. The Wallybowl is over.

>It's also going to read a lot like a message from Aaron to Holly's fans
>"I want to hold you close and..."
l-lewd

But isn't Holly gonna die in that ship?

>Gustine,Al, and/or Mallard to be killed in Endtown

She seems to have more control over it than the skeletons did.

Aaron hinted that Holly was gonna die of old age anyway (due to being a mouse) so I guess this is the better alternative to actually killing her off BUT this is way too soon.

I don't think *he* is tired of her but Aaron knows we've been in this too long.

And then Wally just stays single for the rest of his life.

Didn't he say she'd die somewhat earlier as a mouse than she would have otherwise, but not so much that she was in danger of dying inside the comic's planned timeframe?

GUN'S LOADED

I'M READY TO ENDTOWN IT ALL

I can't remember but I do remember that this stuff was gonna be brought up in the comic. Maybe when discussing Chic's age.

Bit abrupt but understandable.

200% soap

HOLLY STOCKS DOWN IN THE WORST CRASH OF A SHIP EVER

STAY TUNED FOR MORE

IN OTHER NEWS
KIRBEE STOCKS KEEP GOING THROUGH THE ROOF

Wally is the new Jim.

DONT YOU LISTEN
YOU CHASE THAT MOUSE
LOVE IS DETERMINATION IN GOOD AND IN BAD.
SHE RISKED EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU TRIED TO PUSH HER AWAY, NOW GO DO THE SAME.

I TIRE OF THIS GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE.

Still hoping for the ship's disappearance to be a ditto illusion. Hell, for all we know, the letter is just dittos too. It's all dittos!

PLEASE BE DITTOS
I DON'T WANT IT TO END THIS WAY
WALLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
RUN BACK AND START CLIMBING THE INVISIBLE SHIP AGAIN

Nobody finds this funny but yourself, not even the other Kirbeefags.

The ship ended in a ship.

It's poetic.

>Get drained to death in a bubble for fake happiness

It's a shame really, Holly and Wally looked a lot better together than Kirbee and Wally. The cat/mouse thing really complimented each other's designs

Hopefully Aaron won't turn Kirbee into another Flask. She's already lost her tail.

Lizard tails grow back

-Lucranian computers share information
-No other Lucranians have visited the Endtownverse because it's a barred location after that first visit
-As soon as the ship left, the others knew and it was open season on rogue vessels
-The first time another Lucranian ship comes near Holly's it's either salvage time due to having an unofficial captain/no captain or arrest time due to being made out of illegally-obtained parts/transporting them between dimensions
-If we ever do see Holly again, it'll be when we least expect it, and she'll be paying off her "rescue"/"offense" as indentured crew aboard a Lucranian vessel...

>wanting good writing makes you a hollyfag
>implying either of those sound like butthurt hollyfags
And to be clear, I'm an Alliefag.

>the chase must end here
>mfw

He is gonna go after her somehow, r-right? It can't end like this. Goddammit.

Well... we strongly suspect Chic is going to end up in Endtown. Probably, Wally and Kirbee are going to take him back there, Wally possibly getting them in by trading the info on the virus and whatever remains of their super survival kit.

All he has to do to get on track to help Holly after that is to go and ask the Oracle two things:

"Where can I find Marx?"

and

"Where will we find Holly?"

The chase is over? Wouldn't be the first time he'd disagreed with her...

TFW Aaron could be trying to get us to ask for Marx to reappear...

Marx is literally the worst thing ever, nigga needs to learn to let his terrible self-insert OC die instead of be a continuing part of his works

We all did it as teenagers but there is a time to let that shit go

I hate Marx too, but I've got to admit... I'd accept him putting in an appearance if it let Wally bust Holly out of the ditto hoosegow.

Holly is BROKEN! She has been since she and Wally left Endtown. She's tried to commit suicide repeatedly (three times in the story), and would try again in the future. You can't just pretend that all of her psychotic behavior in the Great Waste didn't happen. You can't overlook the fact that she ignored Chic to obsess on a piece of plastic; Chic who hasn't quite let the horror of the recent past sink in yet. Holly is tired of living, and Wally isn't the guy to fix her. She's happy in the life she wanted to begin with. WHY would she give up a pleasant fantasy life in favor of going back into the Wastes and a VERY uncertain future? From where she's standing, she taking the option that looks best to her...

Holly is gone, coming to terms with grief is the only way to heal

Wasn't she then like "Kill them Wally, KILL THEM IN COLD BLOOD!", but when the gun was put in her hands and the toplander was all "SQUEEZE IT CHEESEEATER" she fainted?

I swear to God, this better not be how it ends.

Aaron pls

What makes you think I'm not aware of that? All we said is that it was rushed, not that it didn't make sense.

And you honestly think we believe you care about any of that and aren't just happy that Kirbee "won"?

>toplander
Do you even read this comic?

At the very least, if Wally and Kirbee start shacking up after this, I'll be mad

>toplander
>SQUEEZE IT CHEESEEATER
Thanks for the laugh m8

Toplander, Topsider, its basically the same term.

Are you implying there's land down under?

Yes, its filled with shitposters who are now super deadly animal-people

The age thing has been disproved. The war that started the mutations happened like 6 years ago, in comic time. Holly turned right as it started. So she has been a mouse for over 6 years. Mice live to be like 3. If they aged like animals she should have died of old age years ago. Yet she still doesn't look old.

Where women glow and men plunder?