Inner Workings

So is Moana worth seeing for this alone?

>tfw no camrips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no camrips because it sucks that much.

Definitely. And not just for the T H I C C redhead chick.

Also, Moana's a really good movie. The songs are really nice, too. The last Disney musical was three years ago...

Moana is worth seeing for Moana

>The songs are really nice, too.
Oof. How many songs, exactly? I can only stomach so many.

Pacific Islanders are ugly in real life, you can't trick me.

Yeah, Lilo and Stitch was more accurate.

I wasn't wowed by Inner Workings, but Moana was worth seeing for sure. At least if you like Disney musicals.

That girl is UNBEARABLY thick though.

Honestly not that many and it felt like half of the time they were doing reprisals of the one song about finding where you are going in life

At the late night showing I went to (filled with college students instead of kids), I heard a bunch of girls nearby whining that she was too ugly to marry, and one brave guy trying to explain the concept of 'thick'.

>That girl is UNBEARABLY thick though
All the women were. That short was heavily stylized in both animation AND character design.

I'm seeing that fanart style of Princess Morbucks

>Theme song for these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

>College girls feel the need to try and make fictional cartoon characters feel insecure
Top kek

I hate this kind of comedy.

What is 'this kind of comedy'? For what it's worth that's the only time in the film where hair whips into someone's face while they're trying to be serious.

Moana was okay. The humor's pretty much like the kind in Frozen, a lot of "LOL she's so awkward and stuttery and relatable" kind of dialogue. Maoi's character was annoying. Inner Workings was pretty good.

I wish more of the music in the movie was more Polynesian-inspired, about half of it was generic pop tunes.

That's a supple looking teenage cartoon.

Nah dude, Ive known some very attractive pacific islander girls that id marry in a heartbeat

>ugly

But that's literally how Chris Sanders draws all his women.

i went to see it with my gf who looks like her, and god damn i got fucking diamond hard looking at the movie and cuddling with my girl

stop shilling your girl

I'm glad he followed his heart and tapped that ass.

Further proof that Sup Forums has no idea what any of its meme words actually mean.

Further proof that retarded newfags think Sup Forums is a hivemind and will use that logic to their advantage.

better than your hairy ape women

he made it