Gunnerkrigg Court

>Trick/sleeve.
>--------------------------
>Be sure to check out my Topatoco store for my new mini-book, City Life With City Face, and a new Antimony symbol lapel pin!
topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TO&Category_Code=GK
gunnerkrigg.com/

*teleports in front of you*

Fuck me, this is going to end with Parley dying, isn't it?

She'll get excited and triumphant and cocky, thinking she actually can beat Jeanne, then Jeanne will adapt to her teleporting, anticipate her movement, and disembowel her on her next bip.

*bips onto the tip of Jeanne's.sword*

>Fuck me, this is going to end with Parley dying, isn't it?

Her teleporting only works because her BF is around and Jean can see the treads. It's really about keeping enough pressure on her so that she can't connect the dots right now.

These fucking sound effects, man. I can practically hear them.

It's already happening in a sense. Parley should have mixed the blips with regular swordplay to keep Jeanne confused but here she's just being blatant.

Parley can solo her teleport powers just fine. Smitty's only needed for locations she doesn't know.

Her teleporting has nothing to do with the threads

fuck i forgot smitty was watching the whole thing
how messed up

Yeah. Great. Very interesting.

Any new smut? It's been an age since somebody wrote fanfics for Gunnerkrigg.

Maybe

previous page thread:

Oh god damn it. Yes, show Jeane your trick non-lethally twice, so that on the third time she figures it out and fucks you up the ass. Great plan, George.

>420 →
Lolfmoa
smoke weed everydays.

So, is Tom residing in the UK, or is he an american who was boarded tot he UK during his school years?

He's British. Coincidentally, he's visiting America at the moment.

ha...hayai!

>low res distance face
Fuck, even Jeanne looks cute like that.

Crunch?
How hard is Parley hitting her?

Jeanne is cute! Cute!

Hard enough to physycally hurt an ethereal creature.

Interesting way of depicting a fight. Any more efficient and the panel after the start would just have someone seen as the winner.

>"We fight!"
>"I am defeat!"

If Tom has any sense left in him at all Parley is clearly losing this fight.

She doesn't need to win, just to hold off long enough.

He spent some of his childhood in the United States and has family in Spain, mother's side. I think Magnolia Pearl, creator of The Monster Pulse is/was his girlfriend.

>Monster Pulse
Is it any good?

Also, yay, e-celebs shipping!

he improves her accuracy

It's a goddamn ghost. She is already DEAD. Just hit her with the blade of your non-magical sword, she's not gonna die from that.

> Jeanne twists the sword to make sure she stays down

Remember when Parley tried to hit the ghost with her sword normally and missed a bunch, like 2 pages ago?
Even with a teleport, it takes longer to perform a full swing than it does to just mash your pommel into a face.

Whose fault is it for using a 10lb longsword against a .5lb rapier?

Although it is a surprise that ghost's face didn't shatter like a certain brick wall that accidentally exploded a few chapters back.

The person who is assumedly only trained in using that longsword?
>surprised that the magic murderghost can take a hit

>Whose fault is it for using a 10lb longsword against a .5lb rapier?

She's strong enough to punch walls and almost crush her boyfriend during a hug. The sword's weight is irreverent.

If the sword's speed wasn't relevant then why is she too slow?

Checkmate.

she could telefrag. or teleport mid-thrust.

She did better than Robot even before the blips. Jeanne is just inhumanly fast.

That's her actual own speed limit that is the cause of it. Not the sword.

As a matter of fact, if you have the strength for it, you'd better use an heavier sword. Give you a clear advantage when crossing blade with a lighter sword.

Different guy here, it's pretty decent.
Not too many characters, actually makes characters react to unusual situations properly, has introduced new characters recently in a non-jarring way.
Also it updates at a good pace, which is better than I can say for most webcomics I follow.