>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/
imgur.com/jnBHq8a (proof of the D&C shill)

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY

TOTALLY NOT polls
pastebin.com/AinPUWLj

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC2n-MYkXBY
vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002
twitter.com/nbcnews/status/773690322471747584,
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
twitter.com/theruthyoung/status/773765018072457216
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

>88 generals and admirals

>Conservatives are shitting on Hillary
>Liberals are shitting on Lauer

Trump won

Nice!

AWOO~~~

North Dakota - The "Arrest Jill Stein" State checking in!

Trump lies about not supporting Iraq (Howard Stern asks Trump about if we should invade Iraq, he said yeah sure why not.

Trump lies about his wealth

Trump lies about his campaign funding

Trump lies about being audited

Trump still makes his clothing trash tier ties in Mexico

Trump has his stupid shirts made in china

Trump scams with Trump U

Trump kept blacks from renting his apartments

Trump posted ads about how the five innocent black men in New York should die.

Trump has a huge ego.

Trump is only running to expand his brand. He doesn't want to win.

You are all too dumb to realize this.

Jill Stein disapproves of this laughable fence - she wants a WALL!

This is a-poo-vement.
t.pajeet

>So Laurer didn't correct Trump on his record about Iraq

Awoo~

>Laurer

>attacked by the right for trying to stump the Trump
>attacked by the left for failing to stump the Trump

poor Matt

They seem to be just fine with Matt jumping over Trump at every and any opportunity including baiting him with 'SO in your security briefings what did you talk about without actually saying what you talked about?" "Trump, answer the question on what you talked about."
Meanwhile aside from the first two questions, he softballs everything to Hillary and just sits back as she talks her blatant lies in regards to classified materials.

Go to nine minutes in to watch Hillary correct the record on a vet who knows she should go to prison
youtube.com/watch?v=wC2n-MYkXBY

>Matt

So how was that forum shit?

>Matt

They'll move on after a week.
He's hot right now but they'll forget all bout him in a few days.

Yeah, i kek'd as soon as he said it

Fuck Matt, he knew what he was getting himself into.

Not taking any questions tonight, I'm here to listen. What feedback do you have on the messaging at the Town Hall tonight?

There will be a Question Time thread within the week.

Will the poll numbers keep rising?

16 days until Trump speaks to a massive crowd of Hindu-Americans and libs will lose their shit

I thought he was reasonably fair. I wasnt thrilled by him asking Trump about security briefings that might get Trump in legal trouble if he stumbled, but he didnt push it towards that. Lauer just is in trouble for actually pressuring Hillary

Watching the forum. Clinton made a clever move admitting she made a mistake by voting for Iraq.

what trump said
>I think under the leadership of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the generals have been reduced to rubble. They have been reduced to a point that’s embarrassing for our country
very clearly saying that obama and clinton don't let the generals do their job. (ie someone like flynn essentially being forced out)

here's what "thinkprogress"s headline is
>Trump Blasts Military Generals, Says They Are 'Embarrassing To Our Country'
the bias is almost laughable

Apparently Hillary cheated, was let go on the whole "I never sent anything with a header", and still managed to completely fuck it all up.

He actually did pretty good tbqh

Wow you Trump fags are retarded. Trump had an earpiece too ya know. I can tell you guys can't into media. I can't wait for Hillary to win, it will be glorious. Praise Kek

Is the right really attacking him? I thought Lauer was tough on Trump, but he should be. If I wanted to watch Trump answer softballs, I'd watch Hannity.

Trump won because Hillary fucked up.

You guys need to make sure he studies more before the debate until he can recall every argument he has blindfolded. He was waffling a bit and it was noticeable.

I liked it, they tried to stump him and again and again he proves Trump can not be stumped.
Hillary was Hillary, shouldn't expect anything new there.

Mr. T didn't seem fully up to his usual level of stellar output. Nothing specific comes to me yet.

he needs to be better prepared for those gotcha questions, he started off weak at first

i mean, at the end of it, he still knew he was walking into a media trap right? it was obvious, every comment on the internet knew it was going to be BS Hillary asking hard questions

BRING UP HILLARY'S MISTREATMENT OF PEOPLE(SECRET SERVICE/MILITARY) MORE

vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002

Have they finally stumped the Trump?

Unauthorized TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS (The New TNN)
SEPTEMBER 7, 2016

MORNING
>Trump says he'll release his medical records
>will release taxes if Hillary releases emails
>Obama in Laos: Americans can be lazy
>Peter Thiel pens Oped
>Trump delivers foreign policy speech in Philadelphia
>”[Hillary] is trigger-happy and unstable when it comes to war.”
AFTERNOON
>Russia taunts another US plane
>Iran taunts a US ship
>Trump +19 among Military
>UK wants to build a wall
>Trump raised $90 million in August
>African Dictator: Obama Needs to Prove He’s Not the Son of a Whore
EVENING
>Trump in NY Conservative Conference
>Chelsea spews buzzwords about trump
>Candidate forum in NY
>Shillary is shrill, angry, lies
>Trump is calm collected

>Lauer lays off H, presses, interrupts DT
>#RatLauer
>poll-->twitter.com/nbcnews/status/773690322471747584, others in thread
>Smash that MF vote button!!
NEW
>HRC using earpiece during forum?
POLLS
>Emerson: NH,C+5, RI, C+3, NJ,C+4, MECD2,T+5
>PPP: FL,T+1 (T,16% of Dems), PA,C+5

archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

Wait, really? Googling now.

Trump: A-
Hillary: C

>Hillary didn't die, as I predicted.
>She has her cough meds.
>She got asked about emails and Iraq War vote.
>Tried to hide hatred for Americans asking her questions.
>Said "we didn't lose a single American in Libya."
>Benghazi is in Libya.
>Caught with earpiece.

This is a dumb distraction. Everybody should focus on Hillary's horrible performance, not her ugly earrings.

has anyone else noticed that the price of name-brand oreos has dropped since Trump made this statement?

it's as if demand suddenly dropped off and warehouses and supermarkets had to lower the price to get rid of all the damned things

Trump must have hurt nabisco and carrier so badly already. and he did it all for us- even though it wasn't 'presidential' to punish companies for taking advantage of the american people

You have low standards.

> buy shirts in The United States
> 'he's fantastic!'

When Matt pushed him on how it's an issue to have regrets, Don should have reminded him of Obama's biggest regret, his fuck up in Libya. Then brought it back to Hillary's role.

But over all, he did a decent job. Skating through that farce was all that was needed. Hillary fucking it all up was a gift.

The Great Lord ignores you, heretic.

I don't see the point in claiming to be an "Insider" if you don't actually say anything that's "insider". All you really do is tell us things we already know.

88 generals

14 years ago

>Is the right really attacking him?
#RattLauer, but I think otherwise the heat from the right is dying down.

>Howard Stern Show
No, not even close.

Wtf she is free boobin

Replace the guitar with the MAGA lion.

FUCK TIFFANY

IVANKA 2024

KAG

Open borders, open tittays.

Did anybody make a collage of tonight's polls?

Trump did fine, but he has to be able to do more than restate his stump speech and avoid bait. But calm steady Trump worked great, Hillary was a disaster in comparison.
>His plan to allow vets private care paid for by us sounded great
>Keep the oil should be allow reserve troops in key areas
>Suicides by vets should link into getting jobs for everyone since they are often unemployed causing them to harm themselves
>Public service for citizenship is very promising
>Trump is playing the line with Russia great but make it more clear compliments does not mean friendship
Overall Im thrilled because Clinton collapsed but Trump clearly has learned how to avoid hurting himself. Let him jump off that for the kill

His attitude was adversarial with Trump. Look at how he started the whole thing, by referencing Trump's (legitimate) attacks on #CrookedHillary and the pigbeast Rosie O.

For God's sake, work with Trump on policy specifics and detailed arguments. That's his only legitimate weakness before the election.

Did Trump win the NBC poll?

aay hol up
ignore the shills faggot.

After performing reconnaissance on the enemy I can report back that they are in total disarray and hysteria.

On Therightscoop.com, former bastion of Cruzism they are still coping with Mark Levin getting off the #NeverTrump train and onto the #ImVotingTrump Train. Their purity spiral is fracturing and there is dissension in the ranks, we're looking at a 50% turnout for Trump from Cruz voters (They are midwest so it's not like it matters).

On Plebbit, the last bastion of HillShills, /r/politics is totally, completely, under the spell of Trump. Literally every single article is on what Trump did or said, and none of them are on Hillary. He is running unopposed. In addition, 90% of posts are total hysterics proclaiming how "terrified" they are whilst complaining about Republican fear mongering, we are reaching peak cognitive dissonance. The new development is that Democrats are having to grapple with the fact that THEIR candidate supported the Iraq war and the Republican candidate DID NOT. They will try and pretend that Trump's "Ok I guess" quote from Howard fucking Stern will matter, but it won't - Trump will just keep hammering it into people's heads that he opposed Iraq and Hillary, with her poor judgement did not.

All in all, it is looking like a sheer and overwhelming victory. Liberals have never lost the zeitgeist before and it is a truly disorienting and terrifying experience for them. At this moment in time, and at no other since the 1980's with Ronald Reagan, a Republican candidate has control over the social environment and not them. We underestimate how surreal this is, it was never suppose to happen again after Obama, he was suppose to be the final messiah to usher in global liberalism. But then Trump came along. We might very well be looking at suicides in the thousands when Trump wins in November, it will be too much for their psyche to take. And I will love every second of it.

Jesus, the hype for this presidential election is like watching the build up to a WWE championship match, and fuckng Trump is Stone Cold and Hillary is Vince, and Trump is gonna kick her crippled ass up and down the debate stage. I can even hear JR now.
>>Baw gawd a shot to the throat, of Clinton, and she is coughing hard!
>>God almighty, he hit her with the Email Stunner!
>>*glass breaks*

"President Donald Trump" in Gematria = 1488

last time I checked

Trump: 52%
Cunton: 48%

He dropped some internal polls a couple days ago, dude.

Vote f ams
twitter.com/theruthyoung/status/773765018072457216

>Ehhh, I guess... so
IT'S OVER! TRUMP IS FINISHED!

>Trump wins the debate by a literal KO as she collapses on stage

I frankly think that we lucked out with Clinton bombing her part of the forum.

Would strongly recommend that you pass on to whoever helps with debate prep to focus on handling hostile mods and bait questions with a bit more of a policy dive/pivot to Clinton failings.

Based off of the MSM's reaction to Laurer, the baiting is only going to get more intense. And the whole "gotcha questions from the audience" is all but guaranteed to come back in the second debate.

Sauce?

I feel like today could've not happened and nothing would have changed.

I wish Trump would've went into Qaddafi and Hussein when they were talking about foreign policy. Not sure if Trump abandoned the "Hillary and Obama created ISIS" talking point or what (by now I would've thought with the foot in the door technique he would be elaborating on what he meant by this).

I feel like he could gain so much ground just by saying that they created a power vacuum that destroyed the region, but I feel like that would mean that he supports Assad I guess.

Fuck, no real way around that one I suppose

By the way, if you're real or not, your guise makes you like a blank board everybody could write their speculations/theories on, you're like a therapist in a way kek, makes for good and enjoyable venting.

SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS SHE IS BROKEN IN HALF

WHO'S READY?

Don't be afraid to call her a liar to her face. Her single biggest strength is that the MSM doesn't call her on her bullshit. I want to see Primary Debates Trump stomp all over everyone in the room if she and the moderators gang up on our candidate. Bonus points if she strokes out on camera.

That said, she has to make the first move. If both sides play calm and civil it's a Trump win.

If she brings up Putin, counter with whatever nasty donors that aren't being held in reserve for the third debate.

Trump held his own, but his answers severely lacked details and specifics. Even if he doesn't want to give details for whatever reason, he needs to give concrete points that show he knows more than Clinton.

Example: what is your isis plan?

Trump: still not going to tell you. But the generals will make me a plan.

Better answer: my generals tell me, and the officers running the war have said publicly, they could be on raqqa in a week. I'm not going to give specifics, but that is the Intel from my military authorities. Obama is not following their advice, that's why it's taking so long for America to beat a rabble of 20-30k terrorists.

I'll come up with more examples if you like this one.

He never says or does anything that would make him an insider.

Is it really only 60?

SOUTH DAKOTA WHERE YOU AT

>only 3 stars

Needs about 100 more desu

Make sure you vote lads.

It's just an emergency cough drop stuck in her ear.

62, I think, but close enough.

WE'RE ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE

Ivanka keeps it classy

Yet you can be counted on to whine about it like a bitch. Don't like it? Ignore it or fuck off nigger.

>If she brings up Putin, counter with whatever nasty donors that aren't being held in reserve for the third debate.

I feel like, barring some hidden fact that is being reserved, "you authorized the sale of 20% of US uranium-production to the Russians" is pretty close to the perfect counter to any Putin BS. Similar to when he shut Kasich up permanently with the lines about Goldman Sachs

He did a good job at not walking into any pitfalls. I've seen a concerning amount of landmines that could've led to another "punishing women for abortions" fiasco but Trump made it through safely.

Still, his performance was not that great, flimsy around the edges.

A specific suggestion, he REALLY needs to develop the "We don't know if Russia did the Wikileaks leak" angle for the debate. Reinforce the point that aggressively antagonizing and demonizing a foreign country for doing something that you can't confirm they did is a disastrous foreign policy. Especially if you're threatening military action.

A bit of this. Or at least let him show of his brains a little more, I get his messaging being simple gets support but he is very knowledgeable on topics. If he could show off that it shuts down the libs hard. He clearly is best talking real estate, so if he could pivot there more often and make those principles broader he looks great.
The OPM thing sounds great when he uses it, it uses a principle he understands and puts it into policy terms

I would literally shit myself if someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin made an entrance at a Trump rally to show support.
>>"If your ready to make America great again, give me a hell yeah!"
Jesus, think of the fucking promo if this was an actual WWE title match.

So how does this play out Sup Forums

- Hillary wins (don't start with me we know she wins)
- Half the population of the board flees instantly
- Hundreds of Trump troll threads for two weeks, with a few people trying to argue that it was rigged
- Libertarians try to re-assert control of the board
- Conspiratards try to take control of the board
- Trump fans slowly return but never speak of Trump
- Next?
- H

#HillarysEarPiece: Guys let's make it trend.

What's this I'm hearing about Clinton collapsing today? What'd she do?

Did someone say a light blue NJ and RI?

WE'RE BACK ON TRACK BABY!

Checked and acknowledged fampai

> -
Out.

Trump won, but mostly because Hillary is absolutely terrible when the media isn't 100% in her corner. He dodged a lot of the questions (except the VA questions, because 'you can go to a regular doctor' solves 90%' of the problem). It was super obvious. Of course, we might just expect more from him on here, but still.

Washington will go red

Pointing out what should be obvious = "whining". Sure thing.

Fucking dumbass.

What's next? "Insider" is going to tell us grass is green?

>telling Hillary not to be a grouch is sexist
>Matt Lauer, Matt MOTHER FUCKING Lauer is in the bag for Trump

Why are liberals so gay?

Enough of the stump speech. It's his fall back answer and it's really telling sometimes.
Just my opinion, people.