I honestly miss him

I honestly miss him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fphtNeHKwGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss when he'd do fetish art without sounding like a faggot.

Dobson would never do such things, it was some girl pretending to be him.

Don't worry user, you can watch him play Skyrim at 6 FPS.

>A girl doing fetish art and hiding behind an internet white knight persona
THE DEVIL

Could very well be the next Pewdiepie, imho.

youtube.com/watch?v=fphtNeHKwGo

I'm wondering why anyone would think recording that was a good idea but then I remember it's Dobson

He's still around

Unfortunately.

>put an anti-Trump piece on Twitter
>can't even get twenty likes

JESUS

Would it be worth it if you knew you took down Dobson with you?

that's kind of sad really

how must it feel to output the lowest common denominator and still get nothing?

He really went to the next level with the virtue signalling meter here. He must be desperate.

>white person says "exterminate white people"
>white person agrees
See, America. This is why you should get invaded every once in awhile.

His twitter is some pathetic shit if I have ever seen it. Wonder if he'll ever come back to DA or some other art site. He is at least better than Assigned Male.

We are getting invaded. Just a few days ago some brown person attack a campus with a knife in the name of Allah. These white people just aren't getting it.

Is he still dating that Jewish girl whose family he insulted because they don't celebrate Christmas or has she given up on him too?

I really get the sense that we're on a clock ticking down to Dobson's inevitable suicide.

THAT WAS INCIDENT
IT HAS NOTHING WITH MUSLIM EXTREMISM
GUY WAS DRUNK
MOVE ALONG

Why do you all hate Dobson, he is a force for social good.

>solidly swear

yeah, solidly. Which means his conviction won't break, because it's solid.

That shit ended ages ago, at least as far as I recall. I truly believe Dobson have some sort of mental problems and I don't know if they came about because of bullying when he was younger or that they were the reason for it.

It is a doggy dog world out there, good to know that someone has conviction

>Even when drawing a character with stretching powers Dobson can't get proportions right

The first one was a joke, but Dobbo isn't familiar with humor

Ya'all niggas just jealous of his massive swagger and skillz.

What did he in all honesty mean by this, to hit on literal anyone regardless of sexual orientation?

I think it's that they said "you've got a chance" which implies the lady is 100% gay, or at least it does to Dobson. Characters in a cartoon are capable of being wrong.

He's right, y'know.

>Using miiverse (i also do, so shame on me too)
>"bullied" by children
>Making post on twitter about this, with several screenshots and not even showing what they said to him

Yeah Dob! They are the ones looking pathetic now

>can't depict conflict without strawmanning
>implying he can't empathise with people who disagree with him
>"People who are empathetic.....we"
the irony is palpable.

It's funny because this logic applied to men hitting on a girl they've never met is undoubtedly incredibly problematic

He's one self hating fuck that's for sure.

Dobson is even on bottom-tier among his peers. He can't please anybody.

>also I found some small testes
>brianna wu

All this remindes me of all the tweets calling James Rolfe a manchildren. All the men in their thirties still living with their parents with mediocre unstable jobs with "sillywacky" avatars calling out a man being able to supply a daughter and a wife in a gigantic ass house with a replica of a video store just with youtube money and Independent cinematography services.

Whiteknighting kills you inside

How long until he either commits suicide or turn into a tranny?

Rate his tastes.

Of course he listens to Jim fucking Sterling

>not watching Boglinwatch
Fag

To thinkn in an alternate universe, Dobby was a sort of successful not!anime artist, who though quirky and kind of weird, could always find someone willing to pay for his work.

I would have thought suicide would have happened by now, but he's hanging in there. It's not like I want him to do it, but I damn thought he would. Dobson wouldn't be a tranny, at most he would come out as queer os some sort to milk the victim status on social media.

>character that's LGBT is introduced
>no tension because you know they are in no danger of dying

You mean this? I'm looking at this and I can't believe who made the responses they did.

Jesus Christ this irony burns.

Why do you think Trump tweeted it in the first place?

That reminds me, I saved a ironic tweet months ago but I forgot all about it. Let's discover it together.

>tfw ghostbusters was a flop

For the attention of who?

SJW hacks have their brainwashed fans, CWC still have his ironic following

Tom is too unlikable, stupid, try had, coward and at the same time boring. In a world full of different dishes and drinks, he is just a cup of dirty waker. The closest thing close of a real following that he has is basically us, and as he said, he don't visite Sup Forums or ED

He may just gave up on everything and play wii for the rest of his days

Ever think there was a reason for his hate towards men, huh?

That's where you're wrong.

Yes because marketing is free

The extreme levels of self awareness deprivation he possesses has got to be some kind of medical condition.

>That profile pic
Why is Dobson being homophobic towards homosexual ghosts?

>Marketing isn't part of the budget

Are you telling me the blue bear is wrong?

Yes.

It's literally not part of the production budget, no. Do you know nothing about how films are made?

>He Changed his avatar for this

Why he just don't make a tattoo sayng "I apologie for my race and gender" in his bald spot already if he is so desperate?

Dobson sure showed me.

Think he wanted to show support for the Orlando victims and the new ghostbusters. Seemed kinda tacky even at the time.

It's not it's why most films need to roughly make 2X the production budget to break even.

Sometimes this fluctuates with the marketing budget being less or more than the production budget but it's a common goal and average.

Are tits really protest worthy, and more importantly, who the hell nails posters to the wall?

There's a lot of variables.

Marketing is one.

Theater cut is another. Theaters take a bigger cut of the ticket every week that a movie stays in circulation but studios take almost all of it at the start.

And lastly foreign theaters take a bigger cut than domestic theaters. If your film plays in China you won't get even half of what it grosses there.

>He retweeted a artigue defending No Man's Sky

Why? He expects a chance to get laid with Sean Murray too?

It may be massive, but a waddle is not a swagger.

Don't think Dobson ever peaked in life, which is even sadder than a decline.

Dobson is like an 80's soccer mom in a curent year spongy nu-male's body.

Please, no bully the Dobson. He has had a hard life.

Guys...Is Dobbo doing okay? This one kinda worried me

Dobson went to art school and although his art never became great, it was objectively better during the time in his life when he had people over him holding him to some kind of standard of effort. After he got out his shit just got lazier and lazier.

>America
Yeah but this is Europe's current motto.

Don't worry user, he's getting 40 bucks from patreon.

Not eating mcdonalds all the time helps you budget for real food for cooking, I find

>EXTREMISM
No such thing. That only happens to white conservative men.

>send request

You faggots just doesn't understand his genius

No shit. You can make a week's worth of soup or spaghetti for the price of a fucking Big Mac. People don't cook because they've convinced themselves it's too hard or takes too much time, not because preparing food is somehow more expensive than paying other people to prepare food for you, because it's not.

Someone will need to point out to him that they don't see all the $180 million since theaters get a cut.

>who the hell nails posters to the wall?
two house painters using twelve roofing nails per poster

Shit is just sad at this point.

>Ignores how people grow and change, implying he's got the exact same mindset as a teenager
>'Send Request'
>"FAT"
So much unintentional hilarity and such a sad glimpse into the mind of dob. This is a guy so sad and desperate for attention he can't grasp emotional and mental maturing, and makes comics depicting how he doesn't send friend requests to people he knew 15+years previous.

>Caring about things
>In the internet

Dobbo has some weird kind of
subconscious self awareness in his works

wait, wouldn't that mean they only made $40 million in profit?

>how to make yourself look completely unemployable as an artist
This man wanted to work for Disney

Dug through a month of bullshit to bring the purest salt.

This guy is a walking textbook for blaming people for your own failures.

Fucking failed to upload.

>that time when Kazerad ripped him a new one on DeviantArt without being a dick or talking down to him
Still one of my favourite artist moments on the Internet, to be sure.

Does he get joy from anything even?

>Hillary Clinton Looks to Ghostbusters Cast to Boost Feminist Cred

Was this foreshadowing?

>he didn't like Lego games

That is kinda sad.

He still can go to china

Because Link, Zelda and Samus never fight and kill enemies.

Is he playing Tetris and only Tetris

If anything I thought that sounded like a bad idea because of all the signs pointing to the Ghostbusters reboot being a flop like Fant4stic. I knew that was a bad sign.

There's no kinda about it. Fucker is crushed, only the backlash of Trump's presidency made him draw again. Perhaps he has found a new fire.

Yes, that is still a net loss because generally theatres take almost half the ticket price. So you usually need to make double the film's budget to break even.

>Trump is from New York
>He is racist, so i'm going to draw him as a redneck

>Dobbo can't play Kirby
>Dobbo can't even play Space Invaders