How do we fix Angel?

how do we fix Angel?

Kill him off. He's always been the most boring character along with Iceman.

Angel is a broken ass mess either make him Archangel and keep him that way or kill him off

Make his feathers knives that he can like shoot out dude.

get jean to turn him gay with bobby as his partner

Angel literally exists to justify the X men being rich as fuck.

He's not even a plot device. He's less than that really since his role is entirely passive. He's a background element.

Can we also pair him with Psylocke?

Hell yeah dude

>boring

Make him Archangel, and this time give him some crazy halo thing that shoots lazers. that would be cool

>hey guys, i've never considered that archangel's struggle with the apocalypse jekyll/hyde motif is a central part of the x-men mutant story, similary to cable's, and x-man's existential struggle

Fuck yeah, Angel Rebirth, here we come!
>he's only interesting when he isn't Warren

Combine the O5 with their adult counterparts.

Archangel now had flaming metal wings and is no longer a brainwiped hippie
Beast stops being a whiny hypocrite and for some reason looks like his 80s self again
Iceman is now too old to date the Inhuman Romeo.
Cyclops and Jean are no longer their annoying teen selves.

cool shifting goalposts, bruh

Xavier is rich though. Although I never understood how they could afford such advanced technology like the Danger Room, shit is on par with Star Trek's Holodeck. Surely they could find a better use for that technology then just training exercises.

Danger room is alien tech on loan from the Shi'ar.
Remember when Professor X was bumping astral uglies with an alien princess?

Xavier has connections with several government agencies. The danger room was probably designed by Forge on behalf of the FBI or whoever Xavier has in his pocket.

HOW DO WE CHANGE WHAT I HATE SO THAT EVERYONE ONLY LIKES WHAT I LIKE?

>Although I never understood how they could afford such advanced technology like the Danger Room, shit is on par with Star Trek's Holodeck.

Originally it was much more humble. Still impressive, mind you, with flamethrowers and hidden spike traps and such, but not the holodeck that it would later become. That came from the Shi'ar when Xavier and Lilandra got married and she gave him all kinds of advanced alien technology to improve his operation.

>Well GEE Jean, do you have any ideas?
>You bet I do Bobby. I'll make him queer!
>Make him gay!
>Make him fey!
>That's the way!
>Just like you!
>Make it two!
>Make him gaaaay!
>A new orientation we'll find, when I take over his mind!
>You'll fight and the victor, will go out with Rictor...
>(...Don't say Shatterstar, that's just not who you are... I decide that!)
>I'll make Warren so gay his feet won't touch the grounnnd
>And Marvel's sales will keep tumbling dowwwn!

>fight for years against the oppressive emperor of the shi'ar
>finally depose him and put his sister on the throne, hoping all will be well
>she starts fucking this alien monkey man and gives him all our money

Yeah, the space royalty of a widespread galactic empire just "happened" to connect with Xavier in each other's dreams, had the compulsion/curiosity to seek him out, and then fell in love at first sight with this crippled alien from a primitive planet.
Makes perfect sense. And then of course when she regained her thrown and position of galactic rule she asked Xavier to live alongside her in the space palace as royal consort. Sharing with him and his all the benefits of advanced space technology.
(and of course he abandoned the X-Men and their mission to go off and live with her)
Isn't he lucky she had those dreams about him?

... Oh yeah, one last thing: her alien species doesn't dream.

>Female or Gay (more)
>Morgan Freeman his boss.
>Satan or any Hell his archenemy.
>Ghost Raider his crush.
>Epic heavy armor.
>Plot twist he is a demon

Healing powers

Have deadpool show up and feed him pieces of himself.

We'll call him Cannibal Angel

is the Danger room a mutant

Is he not with Psylocke any more? I know shit got weird after Dark Angel ended but if he got his brain back there's really no reason for her to not be with him

Last I checked he was with Femmelogan. I don't really keep track of current stuff that much though.

adult Warren? based if so

They both tag-team her, her hymen heals so fast that she's horny 24/7.

It was a sentient alien A.I. program within the apparatus of the danger room that transformed itself into the form of a woman in order to exact revenge upon the mutant that had enslaved and limited it's existence.

So not so much mutated as escaped, redefined, and surpassed it's own limitations.

nice

I miss the original flesh n' feather wings.
It was neat that there was at least one X-Man who wasn't overpowered.
Even Beast keeps getting powercreeped smarter.

Simple. O5 Angel is shit human being. Now, instead of all the writers trying to justify Warren's shitty behavior, run with it. Show how Warren's anger and selfishness have been sabotaging his relationships with others and how even his friends don't like him.

Have him slowly descend into villainy before giving him a name like 'Fallen' or something along those lines. Eventually turn him into a mixture of AoA Warren (The Bar and what not) and Superior Iron Man (Smug, self-absorbed cunt). This serves as a lesson to current time Archangel about letting passions consume him while at the same time, giving him a foe to battle against.

It made him boring though. In a world where most characters can fly without wings, his only special ability is he needs wings to do it isn't the best power.

I'm pretty sure at some point pre-apocalypse-wings they said his nice nature was part of his angel-themed mutation.

Boring and non-threatening.
He was always ridiculous in combat situations.
But there's something to be said for a limited castmember, instead of powercreeping every character to be stronger than the next just have one baseline normal one who makes the rest look more impressive.

I don't think you could classify O5 Warren as being a good person. And I am not just going on with the shitty romance subplot he has with Laura.

Constantly, again and again the guy has shown himself to be a self-absorbed twat. One who looks out for himself and no one else. But, we are supposed to find him sympathetic... And I can't say he is. In fact, none of the O5 are really.

Is that really how his powers work? I just thought he was pretty.

Would you have any ideas about how to write him?

gay sex with a hot mexican stud

Why was Bobby the manwhore made gay and not fucking Angel?

Originally: he's insanely man-pretty, he has a limited healing factor, can survive high-atmosphere flight, he has literal hawkeyed vision, can flap his wings as fast as a hummingbird, and is obnoxiously blessed in character.
But yeah, "self-absorbed twat" seems like the description for someone like that.
Later on he was retconned to have healing blood to make his basic Angel form less useless.

Though, *IF* he was actually "a self-absorbed twat" it would only be a matter of time before he cheated on Laura.
That would be an interesting story to see play out too, Laura has supersenses, so she would know right away, and she has claws.

Bobby wanted to know the same thing.

>Though, *IF* he was actually "a self-absorbed twat" it would only be a matter of time before he cheated on Laura.
>That would be an interesting story to see play out too, Laura has supersenses, so she would know right away, and she has claws.

Well angels according to the bible have no sexual organs so... Laura gets points for ensuring that god's will is carried out?

I like your moxie.

too funny
they should make him pansexual and have him fuck everything

O5 jean also wanted Warren's d tho

Sounds like a plan.

>tfw no danger room gf

whats she up to nowadays?

I dont know, and it bothers me because the terrigen mist problem is the most logical opportunity to use X-Men who arent affected at all by Terrigen Mists, like Danger or Longshot or Ink. They could get into a cloud with no problem to rescue people.

>Danger room is alien tech on loan from the Shi'ar.
No, you're thinking of the upgraded danger room with holograms.

>Yeah, the space royalty of a widespread galactic empire just "happened" to connect with Xavier in each other's dreams
It was around the time Xavier connected every mind on earth to fight off that alien invasion.

I hate Xavier too but he was also dreaming about her

>brown eyes

Have him "come out" as a cuckold fetishist and have him star in his own progressive ongoing series.

We can't.

Give him back his bazooka.

Give him a boyfriend

Havoc will do as well

Give him four more wings and call him 'Seraphim'.

No, Psylocke still lusts after him. He's braindead, I think. I dropped Uncanny so...

Can't what isn't broke. He just has a low ceiling like Iceman, Beast and non-Phoenix Jean

I liked late 80's-early 90's metal winged Archangel. That worked out well enough. But noe each new writer has to remake Warren into their own favorite over and over again.

So he is normal, metal wings, fire wings, glowy energy wings, normal again, metal again, fire.....

Make him Archangel back, but instead making him like Angel, make him not!Batman (as in avenging Angel), but unlike Batman, he will pull the trigger if everything else fails and if there will be no alternative.

Also buff his wings to do more than shoot metallic projectiles (like turning them into shields, swords, or whip-like tentacle wings the same way Tyrael from Diablo series has and some more stuff).

Give him also a woman both as a mission partner and lover.

Maybe this will make him man up?

aren'tt nightcrawler and mystique from another dimension and not technically mutants?

Iceman was totally always gay