It's been approximately one year since the muslim invasion of Germany (refugee crisis)

It's been approximately one year since the muslim invasion of Germany (refugee crisis).

So, question to German anons. How has life changed? How has the mood changed? Any redpilling or are people digging their head in the sand? How do you see things ending?

>people digging their head in the sand
What do you think happened with us.....?
Same shit happened with them..

Haven't Swedes become noticeably more redpilled in the past year because of the rapes and crime by the "tanned" Europeans?

Yes, but there's still a long way to go.

I'm not one of those typical Sup Forumsacks that believe all imigration is bad..
But.. Sweden.. *shruggs*
We've just stopped using our brains.
We kick our immigrants that come, work hard and follow our laws.
But we keep the serial rapists that sells drugs and weapons...

.... /tilt

>So, question to German anons. How has life changed? How has the mood changed?

Give them a little time to adapt. Eventually, they'll start enjoying it and rationalizing why it had to be done, that at least they got another ethnic restaurant out of the deal.

>the muslim invasion of Germany
Its not invasion if they were invited.

>Germany will die in your lifetime

Another 'slide' thread.

Let's play "who can find the incriminating Hillary thread"...

>the Teutonic menace will be ended within your lifetime

>So, question to German anons. How has life changed? How has the mood changed? Any redpilling or are people digging their head in the sand? How do you see things ending?

AfD voter from 2013 here. The things that have changed the most is the politcal-correct thought police. One gets labelled a Nazi/ Racist/ Islamophobe much faster than it used to be.
My personal life hasn't changed. Most of my friends are redpilled/ comflicted normies, so I don't have to hide my power level all the time.
When I talk to people who I don't know very good, I have to watch my mouth. You can still ask critical questions, but you have to be careful.
The mood is changing more and more. At first, people all were like "WIR SCHAFFEN DAS", but this attitude has mostly faded, as we can see in the latest election in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. We get more and more stories about rapes, theft, assault committed by refugees and the people are sick of it.
Some people are digging their head in the sand, yes, but they become less and less. The hardcore leftcucks are not waking up, though.
They are too deeply indoctrinated to change.

I think there are two possible outcomes.
1st: AFD becomes stronger and stronger and will eventually get into power and end this leftists bullshit.
2nd: As the AfD grows stronger, the established parties will have to adapt their policies and become more right wing, to comfort the people and snap voters from the AfD.
personally, I'd prefer the second option, since the AfD has a big portion of idiots in their ranks. They became quite cringe-worthy after they missed the required 5% in 2013.

I live in a small village and go to university in our former Capital, Bonn. Bonn is a muslim ridden shithole (City with the most Islamists/ Salafists in entire Country), so you don't notice any changes there. In my little town, however, some refugee-shelters were established. The refugees mostly stick to themselfes, but you often see them loitering around the shops.

cont.

They loiter in groups of 3-5 men, smoke, play on their phones and dumbly grin at every bypasser.
I don't like them nd I don't lke the fact that they sit on their ass all day. They should be put to work and prove to be usefull. After al, WE feed them wth our taxes, so why not make them repay the favor?

What I noticed, is that they show no care whatsoever about their children. They let their kids, as young as 5-7, roam around all the time. You sometimes see the kids close to busy roads, with no care from adults at all. The kids also show absolutely zero respect and manners, which [good] german kids are taught from a very young age. They run through shops, scream and are annoying as fuck.

>a bonn bro

Live in KöWi, by any chance? What bars you frequent?

so many Sup Forumslacks in nrw, hilarious!

>How has life changed?
Not really besides needing to learn Arabic to understand the things people are shouting when going outside.
>How has the mood changed?
The recent state elections really showed that people are very unsatisfied with the current government.
The anti-openborder and anti-islam party gained heavily.
>Any redpilling or are people digging their head in the sand?
The two biggest parties (CDU(Merkel's party) and SPD) who form the current government are completely in denial.
They still haven't even realized what problems exist and it really shows.
Recently one of the more important members of the SPD defected to the AfD and came on TV explaining that his former party completely ignored every problem it was facing.
>How do you see things ending?
Very badly. If the government (especially Merkel) can't even realize that it made a giant mistake in handling the crisis and is still in denial about what is possible to do there is no way to fix anything.

5 Years ago I almost moved to germany to work at a MAN dealership/factory. I regretted that I never did until about a year ago.
>Dodged
>That
>Bullet

MFW

Hi KöWi-Kollege. In einer Stunde am Parkplatz hinterm Bahnhof?

Bruh, I'm working. It's 10 am on a Thursday. What the fuck kinda shit you doin that you're gonna be behind the Bahnhof at fucking Zehn Uhr Morgens

Thank you for staying in your country Khaleel.

>wörking
>posts on Sup Forums

Ich arbeite Nachtschichten. Sag ne Zeit an, fellow Sup Forumsack.

My days are packed mang. No time to meet up with Bernds.

Okay mate.
Stay safe.

Are you serious? That's one missed opportunity.

Same to you.

>*shrugs*
kys

I lived in Germany two years ago, last week i came back to visit my old friends and the amount of somalis and negros in general has increased a lot.

What i found weird is that a significant amount dress with expensive suit jackets but dirt cheap jeans

>tfw the eternal kraut will finally be vanquished

>It's been approximately one year since the muslim invasion of Germany (refugee crisis).
Lol, it's been over 70 years mate, ever since the end of WW2 Germany practised open border policy to redeem themselves from le evil moustache guy