Miss Japan

First a half black, now a half-Indian. Seems the Japanese government is now starting to push race mixing to open people up to mass immigration to "fix" the negative birth rates. Is this the beginning of the end of Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/
news.slashdot.org/story/16/09/07/2345227/university-of-california-hires-india-based-it-outsourcer-lays-off-tech-workers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is her face so greasy?

IDK about their bodies. But the two women in the background have 10/10 faces while the winner is average looking

That's my point, she has a greasy face and buck teeth. She's not ugly, but even close to being one of the most attractive people in Japan. It's clear from this that she was only chosen for inclusivity's sake.

This is my waifu you faggots.

Disgusting. I can promise you most Japanese are not happy about it

The Jew fears the samurai, so the Jew is striking first.

Please poo
Idek what's going on to their gov and social structure.

Looks like a Thai. I swear Thais are a mix of brown and yellow.

Obvious propaganda, yes. Disgusting.

Fuck you Singapore.

No. It's only for the fucking olympics. By 2020 when the Olympics are here they'll have only 100% Miss Japan's again because now they have the olympics they don't need to pretend to be not xenophobic.

Not pretty at all

D E S I G N A T E D waifu?
Many of the other contestants were much more attractive.

Why can't we all just exterminate Indians, listen pajeet you will never be part of the banter so just shut the fuck up and go stink somewhere else

Butthurt Japan actually still hatest India like all other non-white countries? Buttmad that people of your race and country are only political puppets to meet their xenophobic goals for the olympics?

Why don't you fatties die?

I generally think Japanese people mix really well, but christ, she's not even moderately attractive.

Would not fuck.

Japan what the fuck get your shit together, this sort of cuckery is more expected of the US or France or Sweden, etc. Not grorious nippon.

She looks like your typical SEA mudskin ladyboy who will give you the full service for 500 baht.

Am I missing something here?

Because we have access to modern medicine and hygiene

This has nothing to do with politics. Plus it's a repost. Sage, hide, report.

Checkmate pajeet, time to fuck off

Japan doesn't have a negative birthrate. In fact, it's birthrate is close to the U.S., and that's with the U.S. being flooded by heavy breeders like Hispanics.

But yes - They do need to get some diversity in there, specifically cheap South East Asian labor.

No reason old people should have to retire and realize they squandered all their money on useless junk and have to look forward to a stretched out 20-30 years of medical science induced longevity while living in poverty.

You can only get that you fucking SHART IN MART fatty.

We too have them you stupid fucks, we ain't no Africa.

Incredible sex with a Thai ladyboy for 15 bucks? That's competitive pricing in any free market. Gotta be careful about AIDS, though, so no barebacking.

Now, as for Indians...

I mean, anything I could say is just going to be less embarrassing than actually being Indian.

>But yes - They do need to get some diversity in there, specifically cheap South East Asian labor
>AUSI
Gtfo you peice of shit.
No country needs more diversity.

> repost

Kys you mutha fucking newfag fucking so omg
So

Omg
So triggered

I'm actually proud of being Indian, you stupid fags can be a fucking great country, but we will be better than you in the coming decades.

I don't really see any solution for India short or mass eugenics or genetic engineering. Your genetic quality is just too low.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be prod but Japan pulling this shit just for good rep across the world and you are falling for it like a good gain they expect so to invest in the Japanese olympics. On top ofthat it's unethical and goes against the very pride and fabric of a country that wants to stay homogenous with a long history of staying homogeneous purposley.

>Fattie Shart in Mart talks about Eugenics
The irony.

>Your genetic quality is just too low.
>elects obongo into presidency.

I don't disagree on this. Just that you faggots are telling bad stuff to my waifu.

This is a compwlwtly political and economic move just like last year was.

Low quality people are part of any civilization. Even the lowest tier white country is several tiers above India in terms of genetic quality.

I'd stake more on a tiny, insignificant Greece contributing to humanity in the future than a massive India. The difference is just that large.

And that's how Filipinos are made.

Then why can't you POO IN THE LOO

Toilets by 2020

Once again Shart in Mart.

Do you even know what India contributed to the world to talk about Eugenics?

She's a pawn. It's like she's agreeing to be a slave.

I respect you for saying that though.
You staying redpilled is what I wanted.

>SUPER POWER BY 2020!

Sure, that's only a minor problem.

>Indian using memes about public defecation

fucking wrecked

India did some good things, but only as a result of your massive population and genetics that are slightly above Africa and probably on par with the Middle East.

By comparison, teensy tiny Greece blows you the fuck out. Never in your wildest dreams will you hold a candle to teensy Britain. That's just how it works.

Mehmet, coming decades, not 2020, I think you don't deserve German education.

Literally shitting in the streets and wiping your ass with you hand isn't a minor problem you fucking ape.

You don't even know you faggot

while I acknowledge exterminating an entire subcontinent is a challenge, the British Empire should have been up to it.

Those teeth
That nose

Jesus

>we wuz philosophers and shit

Look, this is just basic HBD stuff. You really should have had this figured out by now.

Shut up you Shart in Mart cunt fatty

>entire nation was never potty trained despite British occupation
>minor problem
And these are the people expected to solve tech support issues people..

Sewers: 1; Pajeet: 0

miss japan is administered and owned by foreigners

they're cranking up the propaganda to 10

Yeah who cares it's not like they're running around CERN shitting on everything.

India is a 3rd world country, it'll be well into the late 21st century that it gets out of that status

You'll marry whoever your parents choose and you'll like it.

Actually we do have scientific team at CERN you stupid fuck

modren thais are. the thai were originally southern chinese who were driven out by the han, and who ended up mixing with SEAsians in their new area.

dravidian admixture in asia goes around through tibet and ending somewhere around thailand, but I don't think it's more than 1% or so

Go drown yourself in the Ganges you filthy poo in loo rapist. Your village won't miss the local rat catcher

I really don't understand this optimism.

Do you people think genetic engineering is going be perfected and implemented by the end of the 21st century or something?

Even if it is, countries with superior stock to begin with will have the upper hand.

do they clean the bathrooms, or use them?

You whites are going to die by the end of this century. Why even bother you faggots?

Stop projecting your work to me inferior fatty

>India ITT

>japanese government
dailystormer.com/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/

To be fair most Japanese would rather have niggers and Indians come to their countries than Koreans.

The greasiness of her face makes me want to gag. I bet all her fellow contestants were hiding their rage that they were defeated by a SJW stunt. The fact that this is the second time it has happened in a row, I'm sure most Japanese will begin completely ignoring the contest in the future.

Its probably the makeup added with the lighting. Some makeups nowadays come with a texture that makes it look matte, some looks glossy like a porcelain, some have "vitamins" for the skin.

UCSF hires H1Bs to replace whiteys, Fuck yeah, whites will be dying soon

news.slashdot.org/story/16/09/07/2345227/university-of-california-hires-india-based-it-outsourcer-lays-off-tech-workers

She's at best a butterface. Also, I'm pretty sure it's not the government that chooses these women, but some French cunt with an (((obvious))) agenda.

I've met maybe, 4 or 5 indians who were smarter than me in my entire life.

Keep reaching.

Jews I fucking swear

REEEEEEE

TURN UP THE OVENS

Same here, I met only few whites who were smarter than me.

> india has excellent scientists, engineers, doctors etc

when will this meme fucking die; they are all soulless incompetent careerists bullied into their careers by their parents. Indian engineers are incompetent as fuck, they pass exams by memorising shit instead of actually understanding what they've learned.

kek

except that's wrong

people in the abe cabinet literall publish articles in the mainstream press about the benefits of apartheid

>and hygiene

That was your system which you gave us you faggots. Our system was superior, but you destroyed a lot of our work like you fags did with America in Nazi Germany after defeating them.

Now yur just a racist. Indians showing their true colors that they want whites gone in a thread that snt even about whites.

What a fucking (((coincidence)))....

>Our system was superior
sure helped you to not get rekt

Anyway, japanese boys are the best. Japanese male rape victims never report anything to the cops to avoid tarnishing their family honor.

>dailystormer

If Anglin isn't controlled opposition, he's really good at acting like it.

AWW...fuck you whiteys, I hope H1B destroys all your jobs and you whites become homeless.

I'm not gay, but I can accept Jap trannies, just not men.

At least all of us aren't already homeless, unlike some peoples. :^)

Fucking kek

Vishvanatan eternally btfo

You indians are horny as fuck. I have scammed tons of you guys in Omegle with my boyish looks and my sister's panties.

> not denying the incompetency

At least you're acknowledging the problem pajeet. No Indian educational system has been taken seriously; which is why soulless pajeets are bullied by their parents into attending western universities whilst living in a shithole and barely affording food just so they can get a non-pajeet degree - whilst stinking up the lecture halls for the civilized white students

The competition is run/organised by a Jew.

Repeating like a stupid parrot I see.

Are you some shitskin Indian pretending like India's problems are social and not racial?

Eww...you are fucking gay.

>probably on par with the Middle East.
Don't bring the Middle East into this.

India was fine before 1930s, when its population was a decent level. India did not transition well into modernity, but just because a country makes mistakes, does not mean it cannot correct them.

She's fucking gorgeous. What is your problem? I can't understand universal racism, I can't understand hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people even from my personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish). I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from down under, sister is married to a Belgium born black guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather was a Waloon). All our partners, even though don't match us ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of !!!universal!!! !eugenics! is cancer.

Girl on the right is sick of this bullshit.

Good goy.

how in the hell is anglin controlled opposition? what he said is TRUE