He stole the whole movie. I would watch a Richie Tozier spin-off franchise

He stole the whole movie. I would watch a Richie Tozier spin-off franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2-GxyHSxc8
youtu.be/B2-GxyHSxc8?t=23m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=Un95QbsM7uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DOESN'T SMELL LIKE CACA TO ME SENOR

Beep beep

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Finn is so based

The casting for the kids was terrible. All looked like heavy retards. No surprise they were called losers. The androgyne beauty of the girl just left speechless.

>No surprise they were called losers.
Gee it's almost as if they casted kids who could play nerds believably. That's good casting you fucking mongoloid.

>those freckles
He's so beautiful

Now the question is who they'll get to play the adult version.

Nick Wolfhard as Richie

Fuck IT. Fuck Stranger Things. Fuck this meme actor. I'm glad his 15 minutes is almost up.

so salty

Season two of Stranger things will be here in a month, enjoy the threads that will follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2-GxyHSxc8

As we expect Based Finn won the thing

Finn's star has only begun to rise. In just over thirty days, Sup Forums will become /finnwolfhard/. Enjoy it.

>planet Endor
What a fucking embarrassment that show is.

huh?

Endor isn't a planet, it's a moon. It's literally a pop culture trivia show that doesn't know basic pop culture trivium.

Shut up nerd

No sweetie he was actually one of the least interesting characters in the film.

youtu.be/B2-GxyHSxc8?t=23m32s
Why is this allowed?

His career will end the second Stranger Things is over.

no, sweetie, you actually have shit taste.

Jack is so gay

Endor is a planet you idiot

Okie dokie, artichokie. He's represented by some of the most powerful people in show business, but fuck it. I'm sure some random salty butthole on the Internet knows better APA.

Yeah? And what creatures call the PLANET Endor home? Go ahead and look it up, I'll fucking wait.

That's a different thing entirely. You're complaining about Endor not being a planet.

Just like the show itself, learn to phrase your thoughts properly next time, dipshit.

I'm complaining about the celestial body that they are referring to within the context of the question not being a planet. Which it is not. The moon is also referred to simply as Endor. You can say, "what species lives on Endor" and be correct. You can say "what species lives on the forrest Moon of Endor" and be correct. But unless the answer is, "Nothing, it's a fucking uninhabited gas giant", you cannot say "what species lives on planet Endor" and be correct.

he's going to grow up famouse, then come to your house and fuck your sister and then wisecrack at you as he tosses you the wrapper for the condom he didn't use

>yfw Seth Green reprises his role.

Just fucking shut up already.

So we're lots of child stars. Doesn't mean shit.

that would be kind of neat.

>"The forest moon of Endor"

I think you're both autistic for arguing over something so stupid, but you're wrong. The movie tells you straight up it's a moon.

So is this Finn obsession from Sup Forums an elaborate meme to trick me into thinking there's a lot of pedophiles on this board, or are there just a lot of pedophiles on this board?

We're trying to trick you. And by 'you', I don't mean people in general, I mean you specifically. Your thoughts are very important to us.

I'm right, you're not. Suck a fuck.

I figured. I'm pretty prolific

and cute.

You're only right in being a sperging poster child for autism

I'm Sneed, you're not. Seed a Feed.

that's the only kind of right that's relevant in this situation.

Quickest way to a man's heart is through his boipucci

Could work

Aw, people make Nick memes now. I'm happy for him. He a gud boi

He also stole my heart. Well, he would have if it wasn't already his to keep for over a year now.

How do we stop him?

CUTE FINN
CUTE FINN
CUTE FINN
CUTE FINN

>after It
More like after fapping so much at Sup Forums.

wAS IT WORTH IT?
wAS IT WORTH IT TO HAVE OUR INNOCENT LITTLE FINN TAKEN AWAY?

>Lights Out
What did Sophia mean by this?

>Jeremy Ray "Biggest Dick" Taylor
What did Jeremy mean by this?

She's a Cosby fan.

That she's fuckable if only you tuned off the light

best line from Richie that and the "what can only virgins see this thing?"

I like the Beaver Trapping Camp joke the best.

ROOOCK WAAAAAAAAAARRRR

>No surprise they were called losers.
What a fucking moron

HCOBBSP?

no one knows.

We just love finn

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=Un95QbsM7uw

cute finn