Once again the gods spread cheek and ram cock in fucking ass!

Once again the gods spread cheek and ram cock in fucking ass!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzyhfbCulLI
youtube.com/watch?v=8sfVoBfHfmE
youtube.com/watch?v=j6dvSINe38E
youtube.com/watch?v=8WOiKj6acbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUPITER'S CUNT

Has there ever before stood such a villain?

Yes, ashur

JUPITORS COCK

Spartacus is one of my favourite shows ever. Because it's not about perfect plots, writing, directing etc.

It's about alpha males doing alpha male shit. If you enjoy the show it's because you are high test and alpha and identify with it.

Basically the show is a filter for numale cucks.

>ASHUR THE FUCKING VICTOR

BLOOD RAINS DOWN FROM AN ANGRY SKY

MY COCK RAGES ON

MY COCK RAGES ON

Words fall from mouth like shit from ass!

czechededed

>it's about alpha males
>mfw

I hate most of the fighting shit in season 3 (venegance) and season 4 (war of the damned), too much slow mo i'm an alpha male shit. it was comfy with the arena and ludus setting but the main reason i watch it is for the almost perfect writing and plots and twists.

Great character ruined by shitty death given by a shitty character. Crixus should have been the one to finish him since they had a 5 year rivalry

They put some faggotry shit in just to get the sjws off their ass because of all the bitches getting treated like shit thing.

Allow it.

Jupiters cum

This show had pretty great villains across the board. Batiatus, Ashur, Illythia, Xena, Glaber, Crassus, even goddamn "Todd Lasance playing Brad Pitt playing Achilles playing Julius goddamn Caesar" Gaius... they're all pretty memorable.

>some faggotry shit
There was a ton of faggy shit, they even made agron turn gay in season 2

I didn't like how glaber becamed the new batiatus of Vengeance. He even had a father that shit on him at every turn he had to try and outscheme. Felt abit rehashed with an inferior character. Every other villain was great though

>tfw can't get into the seasons of spartacus without andy
Help, how do?

>Basically the show is a filter for numale cucks.
Stupid ones, maybe. The show was actually really well written. The surface layer, as you say, looked like some kind of Grindsploitation sword-and-sandals fantasy adventure in the mold of the 300 movies. But where those films were exactly as shallow and stupid as they appeared, Spartacus had a lot of layers to it.

For instance, bet you didn't know that Spartacus was more faithful to the historical record than HBO's Rome. Seriously. Every verifiable event we know about Spartacus is on display. Granted they take a bit of license in the later seasons (Caesar was a badass war hero, but he probably never soloed a city full of rebels).

I'd also bet you didn't realize that the weird modes of speech different characters use (like all those wacky battiatus expressions) were actually an attempt to render the different gramatic structures of latin into english. If you pay attention, you'll notice people from the different ranks of society use completely different forms - the slaves speak in short, simple terms, the patricians like Crassus tend toward more elaborate constructions (little history irony, there, as the showrunners said they modeled it after Cicero), and the middle class climbers like Battiatus try their best to sound like the rich folks, but usually end up taking it a little too far or dropping a few too many expletives.

Germans were always big faggots

That's really cool thanks for the rundown user

>tfw realise gaul is ancient france
>crixus is a french sissy
>always thought he was burly german

No gaul means a tribe from the general area of some western countries like italy, france and germany

I almost fell for this

youtube.com/watch?v=dzyhfbCulLI

Hes right tho

>you will never be bought for 5 denarii by a ruthless dominus
>you will train in a ludus for 14 hours a day with stronger men beating the shit out of you
>you will never taste the piss gruel served to you by better men as they laugh in your face
>you will never earn the mark of the brotherhood and earn your respect in the ludus
>you will never get killed in the arena to glorifying chants

was it a quick one?

I can't do it either bruv

I was disappointed by his portrayal in Gods of the Arena. It would have been better if he was a genuinely good fighter in his own right instead of never having been anything but a snake.

>ywn get to fuck slaves for Good Cossotius and Ilithiya

Honestly Varro didn't have too bad a deal since he got to hang out with his friends and fuck whores. If only Auralia didn't get raped and he died then he could have had a good deal like Spartacus planned or Oenameus had.

Crixus already mentioned in blood and sand that he was never a gladiator though. He did pretty much nothing wrong though, everyone did shit on him and mock him at every turn. Even after returning victorious onamaeus mocks him saying he's worthless or something. I know he did shit in that battle but to survive alone is something.

the writing for this show was fucking terrible.

words fall from mouth like shit from ass

>Crixus already mentioned in blood and sand that he was never a gladiator though.
Yeah, but Crixus is a cunt that likes to talk shit about literally everyone.

>Even after returning victorious onamaeus mocks him saying he's worthless or something.
Yeah, that's from Gods of the Arena, that's part of what's bothering me. His character would have been so much more fun if he moderately talented (maybe not Crixus/Gannicus/Spartacus level, but Agron/Varro level) as well as devious, but forced to turn his deviousness to 11 after he was crippled.

this man stands fucking roman.

Better to be Roman than a fucking Gyppo cunt

CAPUA

SHALL I BEGIN?

Daaamn, Chloe looks like that?

>Spartacus
>faithful to the historical record

It was much better than it could have been but I wouldn't go that far. For example, gladiators were actually pretty fat, were rarely ever killed in the arena, and Roman legionaries wearing lorica segmentata is a constant autism trigger for me. Not to mention all the weird shit like Theocles, the random massive vertical cliff in Capua of all places, the black African who runs the ludus, the meme duel wielding of Spartacus etc.

I watch lindy too.

Geralt looks like that?

The fuck? Hopefully you're trolling. At first it looks shit but over time you appreciate the honestly great writing and characters. It trly created its own world even though i've seen countless rome movies and series.

was good solonius actually good?

spartacus is just a less stylish, more homoerotic tv version of 300

I felt satisfied with ashurs plot in gods of the arena, you could tell he really did want to become a gladiator and even wanted to return to the sands in blood and sand even when he was batiatus right hand man and had a better life than the gladiators. Crixus was definitely a cunt for crippling ashur, you can't blame ashur for fucking over crixus with naevia. That's why I love this series (well, the earlier ones) ashur is a cunt but you can see where he comes from.

>ashur is a cunt

Come on man, it's tv, it's got to take liberities. Everything ever in history is roman-ticized (kek)

Look at how glorious the samurais look in every movie, or pirates (pirates didn't have hook hands or big hats or peg legs, what the fuck)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yep, he was shit on for years by batiatus thats why he had enough and became batiatus rival.

I remember him taking on 3 soldiers by himself to prove to everyone even the weakest gladiator slave was worth a couple men.

In the ring of death battle in gods of the arena he kills 3 other gladiators by himself, maybe 4 including dagon, he was pretty good just crippled before reaching his full potential

It's unironically one of my favorite shows.
There were some missed opportunities and the slow-mo was annoying, but it just knew how to totally embrace its identity and have a blast with it. It's not just a "dude turn off your brain" show as well. The characters and their struggles are handled genuinely well for the most part, as is the scheming amongst the Romans as well. Oh, and all the season finales are fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sfVoBfHfmE i miss this series

You can't fault him for doing that to Batiatus because you know Batiatus would have done the same. Also it's clear that he desired Lucretia but he never approached her while they were still friends, only after they've become bitter rival that he put some move on her.

Spartacus was good until they broke out. Aftter that it turned pure dogshit.

>tfw no Bromans to kill slave-fucking-shits with
Feels bad, man.

I don't know why you even need to add the word unironically in there like it's a joke show, most people know it's a fantastic show after the shitty first few episodes of blood and sand. B&S and gods of the arena are some of my favorite shows of all time, vengeance and war of the damned less so because no andy and naevia change but it's still great.

Yeah, the first two seasons are a notch above the last. That said, Vengeance and WotD were leaps more entertaining on my rewatch once I started skipping all the Naevia angst scenes.

One of the best villains in a damn good series. How can any other costume drama ever compete?

The ludus setting is the best part of it. The low budget in s1 and 2 actually helped it in my opinion in that regard. I like vengeance though since the ludus returns for alot of scenes when glaber takes over it as his base. It's war of the damned that gets rid of all these old villains and has someone completly new that it felt alien to me.

I think those naevia scenes would have been more bearable if the old actress was still there. It's just too much with the inferior actor change AND shitty writing combined

Apologies, but what you mean is ''without andy i can't fully embrace the other seasons.'' and I felt that too, it takes awhile for the spartacus change to happen.

At least the shitty writing was contained mostly around her. Saxa was a stronk womyn warrior as well, except she was not annoying and kinda funny. Guess they just dropped the ball on her shitty arc.
I get what you mean with it losing most of its connection on the Roman side, but let's be real, Crassus was a god tier antagonist.

no
while I have to admit andy was outstanding (If the last speech before the breakout was in a movie not in a tv show I think he would get an oscar), but the story started to go dull.
I especially hated the part where the egyptian or numidian or I don't know who went after them, and he survived fucking everything

I dunno man, crassus was cool but the series felt too far disconnected from blood and sand/gods to me. Atleast vengeance had the ludus still, many characters like lucretia, ilithyia, glaber, ashur returning, the arena setting and so on. War of the damned ditched this and just focused on wars most of the time. I feel like vengeance should have been a 20 episode series and ended it like that.

CAESAR IS PROUD TO GIVE YOU
AELIUS
MAXIMUS

You IQ is hardly in the 2 digits

AAH GOOD SOLONIUS

PISS

AND

SHIT

Never watched this show but is it possible to take this guy seriously as a villain if the only thing you know him from is the Mummy movies where he was goofy af?

hey it checks out --

Yes.

Absolutely. He's also quite goofy in this show after all.

Definitely. The mans tongue spits gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6dvSINe38E

I will give it a shot

Just be aware that the first 4 or 5 episodes of blood and sand are shit. But it turns into something beautiful after that. Just stick with it.

TIL andy whitfield was british

I thought this was an aussie/new zealand show?

>where are my glasses

Yeah he moved to australia at some point

TIBERIUS I WOULD FINISH. PLACE COCK IN ASS

>Spartacus is an atheist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>If you enjoy the show it's because you are high test and alpha and identify with it

>wife is a religious nut
>gets taken as a slave, raped, and killed
>husband drops the religion
It's believable

>athiest
I think he just thinks the gods are shit and don't care, not that they don't exist, could be wrong though.

me irl

Well, he does spend his last moments hoping to be reunited with his wife in the afterlife.

This is essential viewing for any blood and sand fans

youtube.com/watch?v=8WOiKj6acbE

They were even bros IRL

The fact that Andy quit the show to pursue other projects really ruins the whole thing for me. It is really disappointing.

Shouldn't be a problem. John Hannah is a terrific actor.

>Andy quit the show to pursue other projects
You fucking cunt...

He's one of the best things holding up the first two series

This scene was sex kino.

>that redone scene using liam instead in Vengeance

>tfw stephen de knight had plans for a sci fi show to be the spiritual sucessor to spartacus with many actors returning
>he dropped it
fuccccck. No batiatus, no asher, no onemaeus in space.

If gays were strong and brave instead of acting like effeminate faggots, then they would be respected.

*taps shield*