She really is just like me

She really is just like me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xtzrCaY690
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think you actually mean that user

Yeah. I'm an asshole too.

She's starting to look like Stiflers mom.

I don't think I've seen a movie with her in it. She really seems like a toxic celebrity though.

It's honestly hilarious watching her career crash and burn. I wonder what she'll be like in 10 years.

>Darren toock the cuck pill and now looks like a beta nu male

shieeeet

you go girl!

shills

don't give a fuck about JLaw, but why have '''they''' turned on her?

my god she is annoying

Off topic kind of, but come to think of it....

Where there any Jews in the Fappening 'hacks'?

She cost them money by getting her tits and puss posted on the internet.

me on the left

>they
I've never seen her movies, I literally have no dog in the fight. Is everything a conspiracy to you?

What exactly am I shilling?

doubt it

If you still believe that was some rando hacker acting alone I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Shes a less likable cunt than even cara

Kat Dennings

yeah yeah yeah...you just wandered in here and dropped 'toxic'. fuck off brainlet.

>Miyazaki character

Quite honestly the best thing she could do for her career is to take a few years off. The public is suffering from JLaw fatigue. Although I am enjoying her implosion...

The Fappening was part of a long con to eventually push for internet censorship.

They where/are planting seeds.

take your meds

he was always a reddit tier cuck

what is this monster?

Women who give the finger are so trashy.

>pretending she's not disgusted
Now that's what I call good acting.

I'm p sure her mom owns a camp for downies though

Aronofsky looks like such a smarmy jew now, it's sad.

Fame went to her head. She was nominated for an Oscar in her first movie, winter's boner.

That is some hard emotional and intellectual failure in human development right there. Is humanity lost or is this just the natural cycle of the celebrity class in any society?

This. 100%. JLaw is no longer of any use to them, so they're throwing her under the bus.

It was weird how she was sorta hot in the Addams' Family then a few years after those movies she quickly started looking like your pic.

Aww, she gave this movie her best years.

she seems so fake in everything she does while in public
you can really see it in her face, she's always looking for approval when she does these """outrageous""" things
she'd gain a lot more by just being natural

Yep, this is the new tactic. They're "Punk" now apparently.
Really sticking it to you stuffed shirts out there!

Pic relevant.

Well I've seen her naked so we're even.

I don't think you know what a shill is

the shilling on this board has really gone down hill.

baka

remember this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=2xtzrCaY690

She's going to hit the wall. Hard.

I'm not shilling Jennifer, you really are annoying
*flips finger to the camera*

I think I absolutely do. Keep promoting your version of 'reality'.

And what's with the stupid woman shills today? You're fucking terrible at at his.

I give not a fuck about JLaw or 'Mother', but when you make 20 threads a day for a week attacking the movie and her, it sort of let's the cat out of the bag.

baka

Good for her. Fuck the critics, fuck the haters, and especially fuck dramp

>- "The movie can't be shit! No never! It's the critics! That's it! Yes! The critics are wrong! FUCK YOU CRITICS!"

How am I shilling, you fkn retard?

Get your autism checked. I'm not fucking adding "/s" when I post on Sup Forums, reddit turd.

arrrg baka i love my sweet baka jlaw baka fucking shills baka

>I give not a fuck about JLaw or 'Mother', but when you make 20 threads a day for a week attacking the movie and her, it sort of let's the cat out of the bag.

Yep. It's ridiculously obvious. From zero to: 'Hey guys don't you hate Jennifer Lawrence', 'Mother is the worst movie ever made'....all day.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

That poster isn't real is it?

>WeNotShitWePunk
But they are.

The whole reason it's controversial is because the marketing is damn-near unethical. It's portrayed as a horror movie in all the trailers and it's nothing like that in reality.

yeah. It's PAINFULLY obvious.

>The whole reason it's controversial is because the marketing is damn-near unethical. It's portrayed as a horror movie in all the trailers and it's nothing like that in reality.

*sheistering intensifies*

>nicest girl you'll ever meet

you can fuck off anytime shill

nice trip too

not on the nose or anything

look at how aronofsky is holding the phallic mic. gay?

>She really is just like me
Yeah, a fat idiot.

>talent

Based JLaw, truly /ourgal/

Yea. There's NO way such a large collection of nudes was able to be collected from the outside. There was inside knowledge and alot of coordination going on there.

thats not stifflers mom tho

'''Hollywood''' is slandering her hard.

I'm beginning to like her.

I suspect she is either being insubordinate or is about to go rogue a la Jim Carrey.

She looks pregnant

what the fuuuuuuuuuug

but bad reviews are scientifically proven to be mother nature's vengeance for making a shitty movie

Wait Sup Forums still has people bootlicking critics?

remember when Harambe conveniently got 'hacked' the week Ghostbusters came out?

And the Seyfried ones are straight up posed and professionally shot.

Fappening is a black op.

thanks asshole, your post just cost me my job

what do you guys think of silver linings playbook? I hated it even though I should like it because I'm bipolar and I should be able to easily self insert. Bradley Cooper was a mistake. He ruined that movie.

>a la Jim Carrey.

He didn't "go rouge." He's going through a personal crisis and is playing around with psys. Show me where he has made himself a problem for the jewluminati, in any way, ever.

good. find honest work lowlife.

Haha former Rotten Tomatoes fan here, it's been fun watching them get exposed for the haters they are, but seriously we can't let people not see great movies just because hater critics are giving it a bad score to be edgy

it's one of those movies you enjoy watching but completely forget about the next day

>He's going through a personal crisis and is playing around with psys...

>She really seems like a toxic celebrity though.
I agree. I've only heard a lot of bad things about her.

Or how about that whole "Emma you're next" thing, coinciding with Emma Watson's "super serious" political presentation to the world as the voice/face of "a new era of feminism"

I didn't enjoy watching it. Its shitty portrayal of bipolar pissed me off. Hell even King of the Hill was a more accurate portrayal of the illness

I know as a fact that many of "the fappening" pics leaked were traded in the deep web from months ago.

Yep. Of course. Not subtle either.

>blah blah blah

you can fuck off. I think even moderately bright people are able to put two and two together at this point.

>this is the level of Sup Forumsposting we have today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
it's (((they))) you fucking idiot, if you're going to virtue signal get it right.

>I know as a fact that many of "the fappening" pics leaked were traded in the deep web from months ago.
The pics from 3 years ago where on the deep web months ago.

ok

You retards can't even lie right.

>giving the finger to show you don't give a fuck

Quite the opposite. It just means the negative reactions actually really got to her and she can't handle the criticism. A major sign of immaturity and a bruised ego.These types of responses will not help her in the long run and I hope she seriously considers going away for a few years for her own sake.

disgusting harpie

>were traded in the deep web from months ago.
Hi Pajeet. Nice English.

I can't look at her without seeing her spread butthole

>I should like it because I'm bipolar and I should be able to easily self insert.
Why? Movies never get mental illness right unless you're a teen who's just pretending to be mentally ill.

that's her whole deal though, has been since she became famous
she wants to be famous for not being like the other famous people, and that's the most plastic image/attitude she could advertise desu
I don't know what kind of advising she's been having but she should fire everyone

Haha. Shill BTFO

I'm beginning to like this J-Law

Whenever is see this pic i peecha wanchee lockhba tang nannee du chonky Solo!

she's truly been brainwashed now and there's no escaping for her

she's done

BASED JLAW

it was okay

looking forward to the bluray rip so people can screenshot the copious amount of scenes of jlaw's feet

>She's starting to look like Stiflers mom.
For a brief amount of time, I actually thought that J.Law was Jennifer Coolidge's daughter.

She's really doing her best to be counted among the most unlikable people in the entertainment industry. Every bit of success I've had in life I have had to claw for and almost fail and suffer the catastrophic consequences. Now that I have a nice life if I did even half the shit she does and did it with such contempt towards the good luck I've had, I would be a short trip from crashing and burning entirely. People like this who should by all accounts be total failures who can constantly spit in the face of their good fortune and still continue to rise higher make me doubt the fidelity of the reality we are apart of.

you sound like a butthurt cuckold

Jlaw is one of those bitches that touches you a lot to manipulate you.

kek right looks nothing like her, nice effort tho

She started doing this shit after she was successful you idiot. You're not realizing the difference. She has fuck you money and doesn't have to care. To the point where she's thinking of taking years off just because she can.

>believing anything coming out of Hollywood or the press

if anything, this just confirms my suspicion that they are intentionally trying to ruin her