New Karl show confirmed in the works

Other urls found in this thread:

radiox.co.uk/news/tv-film/karl-pilkington-is-returning-with-a-new-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=X6CyaS-kRyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So?

Nice source

Post a link, faggot.

You're never making this post again, play a record.

Right, you're talking shit!

>le idiot man! xD

British humour is fucking trash

dude naivety LMAO xD

radiox.co.uk/news/tv-film/karl-pilkington-is-returning-with-a-new-series/

I honestly can't wait. As an american I love this show and love british humor.

and then, lil monkey fella [\spoiler]

>spells humour the british way
hmmmmmmmmmm

I feel sorry for you.

If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
How do they know they're not dead?
Cavemen huntin for food
But not before they style the hair, on their head
What would last longer in dinosaur times?
A blindman didn't stand a chance
Not with all them rocks about
I'd rather be a blind moth...

I just want a new series about Karl watching the greatest films known to man. Imagine him watching something like Roundhay Garden Scene or 2001.

Karl: Yeah, so there's a bunch of monkeys pissing about, he slapped the other monkey, the monkey who got slapped ain't happy and now they are screeching

If grumpy old men is your jam, you’re going to love what Sky 1 has in store for you. Ladies and gentlemen, two words: Karl. Pilkington.

Yes, everyone’s favourite middle-aged moaner is back once again, albeit in a different capacity to how we’re used to seeing him. His new series, Sick of It, Karl will play a fictionalised version of himself, in a depressed scenario where he is dumped by his girlfriend and forced to move in with his elderly aunt – think Britain’s version of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

According to Sky 1, Sick of It will see Karl take one two roles: himself, and the voice inside his head, as he tries to get through a life he may have lead had he not met Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

The sitcom is written by Karl himself, along with director Richard Yee, who also served as director for Karl’s previous real-life series.

Karl said: ‘For most people the inner self is there to help make decisions but mine mainly confuses me and pushes me in the wrong direction. I’d say that doing this series was my inner self’s idea.

I’ve only just realised that I’m playing myself twice but only being paid once. Like I say, my inner self doesn’t really look out for me.’

If Karl’s droll attitude to the series is anything to go by, we’re going to love it.

You're missing out on alot and I mean that. Atleast give the old xfm shows a try and give some idiot abroad episodes. if the xfm shows don't grab you then try them in cartoon form, they're surprisingly comfy, relaxing and funny to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6CyaS-kRyE

so peep show rip off

It wouldn't surprise me if its abit like that, even ricky has mentioned it tons of times saying he loves the show so maybe that gave karl the idea. I think peep shows novely is the 1st person view WHILE you hear thoughts, plenty of other shows just do the thoughts inside characters head.

I don't like jellyfish, they’re not a fish, they're just a blob.
They don’t have eyes, fins or scales like a cod.
They float about blind, stinging people in the seas,
And no one eats jellyfish with chips and mushy peas.
Get rid of 'em!

Me, a chinese fella
And an old bloke who looked like mr burns from the simpsons
I dunno what was wrong with him
But breakin wind was the symptoms
No-one visited him or called him
He seemed quite lost to me
Aswell as wind problems, he had a colostomy
When i left i said see ya to the old man
Turned out the other fella wasn't chinese, he was from japan
I never found out what was up with him ....

in what way?

in response to he is going to have an internal monologue going on in his head where you can hear his thoughts

Someone post the Virgin Podcaster and the Chad Audio Engineer.

nope

Steve pls

goggle eyed freak