Ghost Rider #1 storytime

Hooray, a rare example of Marvel Synergy not being a bad thing!
The countdown to the All-New All-Different Fantastic Four starts here.

Other urls found in this thread:

traddmoore.tumblr.com/post/153799565578/ghost-rider-robbie-reyes-design-process-by
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, hey, it's this guy. Didn't expect him so soon.

Incidentally: I still hate that even with the likes of Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and Reed Richards taken off the playing field, Amadeus is still in 8th/9th place.
No comment on the Moon Girl thing, which I really don't care about.

>tfw no longer All-New

SHINY!

>ANGR opens with Robbie having to fight with an insufferable scientist cum Hulk
>GR: RR opens with Robbie having to fight an insufferable scientist cum Hulk

Damn it, Felipe.

But it's different, see? In this one, he's still got the insufferable scientist personality in Hulk mode!

Robbie, you and your brother have murdered people all ready. Just kill the guy

But he's also doing the killer mutant animal thing again.

3/4.

having tradd as a backup artist is really sad, beyruth is fucking stale next to him, holy shit.

Please dont let the last one be Miles.

trying a bit too hard to be tradd moore here

Also, there's a Tradd Moore backup.

It's Silk.

I really do like how repulsive and weird-looking the skull-face looks in this style. It's gruesome in a way that suits the character.

Noice!

How will Silk cope with LA's relatively small amount of tall buildings to swing from?

And I'm a bit sad Robbie won't be teaming up with Kaine. They would so get each other.

Yeah. I think I prefer the mechanised skull-helmet, but the Halloween mask look has its own charm.

New series pitch: Robbie and Mania team up with Kaine and Aracely.

The pink Uzis are so over the top

Oh shit! She went all up inside him!

Where's Sombra?

Support the official release and all that. Personally I think this is one I'll be trade-waiting on, but ANGR was strong enough that a relatively weak first issue isn't ruining this one for me.

Okay, that I didn't see coming.

I'm getting real tired of all this moon girl shilling.

Speed force skateboard

Has she done anything to prove that she's smarter yet? Or are they all just saying that bullshit still

LOOK AT HER
SHE'S BLACK
SHE'S YOUNG
AND SHE'S SO FUCKING SMART HOLY SHIT SHE COULD TEACH REED RICHARDS AND DOOM
IMAGINE THE HARDEST PROBLEM YOU CAN THINK OF
WELL SHE CAN RESOLVE IT
SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO REMEMBER PI BECAUSE SHE CALCULATES THE NUMBER IN HER HEAD
SO
FUCKING
SMART
BUY MOON GIRL #1 NOW

She's solved a puzzlegame invented by Bruce Banner that was supposed to be unsolvable

Well, Cho just acted like a goddamn retard, so if that's the bar...

>Laura and Gabby snuck into the background
Daamn!

Ooor you can just announce them. That works, too.

That's what his Hulkmode does, man. It makes him impulsive, hormonal and prone to irrational decisions.

Is that X-23 and her clone sister what's her face?

T H I C C

>Robbie finally gets some allies
>all of them have advocated lethal force as a viable solution in the past
>unfortunately, they're all going through a moralfag period at the time of this team-up

Spirit of JUST!

Silk is kinda out of place here. She's supposed to be the same age as Peter Parker

If Miles is busy at least use Anya. Or even Spider-Gwen

I SEE NO TRADD MOORE HERE

Robbie be like
>guys I was just posing for the cover

Ross was pretty goddamn ancient during Circle of Four, but he still managed to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with maimed twenty-somethings and a piece of mutant jailbait.

>L-O-L

why is this happening

Aw man, did Gabe's condition regress? He seemed to be doing much better before, despite the moond swings.

I blame Eli.

He's still doing pretty well. He can name more parts of the internal combustion engine than I can.

And Robbie trusts him have enough independence to leave him alone and bathe himself. Remember when Robbie left him alone for a few hours and he couldn't even feed himself? Gabe's come a long way

>Moon Girl takes 1st place

And that matters here because...?

probably author piss off about that

>yfw you block double assist special in MvC

Because youre a white cis male scum for now adoring a little black girl.

Not fair. Moon-Girl got the power of beeing a little nigglet-girl. Not even the beyonder canĀ“t compare.

Still hoping he gets a team up with Johnny and Danny one day.

Thanks, OP.

One thing that's bothering me is that Robbie is using the Hell Charger (love that hokey name) as his daily driver for getting around town. The Charger is a collectible classic, and very recognizable even if it's stock. Add the garish and obvious modifications, and it's gotta be one-of-a-kind. So how has nobody ever drawn the connection that the guy cruising through LA in the Roast Rider's car might be the skull-faced Legend himself?

Add to that, the car was stolen in the first place (albeit from a murderer/drug trafficker/sex-offender), so did Robbie just show up to the DMV with a one-of-a-kind, stolen, classic car, and nobody said a thing?

Did a wizard do it? No, seriously, did Eli use his black magic fuckery to make this all work out for Robbie as some part of their bargain?

OR is this sort of a "who pumps the Batmobile's tires" thing and I'm thinking too hard about shit that doesn't matter?

If Smith is to be believed, they were planning on relaunching this even before the TV thing was known.

In honor of Robbie's return in AoS and the comic books, Trad Moore has released some previously never before seen ANGR concept art by him and Felipe:

traddmoore.tumblr.com/post/153799565578/ghost-rider-robbie-reyes-design-process-by

Of particular interest is this alternate ANGR head design.

Yes, it lacks the diabolic glare and endlessly screaming maw of starved zombie teeth.

But at the same time, it doesn't have a pig nose.

I guess that's Rattata's California form.

And the design in color. Gives me more of a Ghost Rider 3000 vibe.

I'm weirded out as to how he isn't a creative consultant for the season considering his experience with the character and television in general.

And yet, apart from Gabe, everything's been pretty spot on with Eli's Satanism being replaced by the much less hoaky and more in vogue fascination with Eldritch lore.

The NEW New Fantastic Four?

A bigger version of an old Felipe Smith concept art piece.

Here, Robbie's racing helmet was more fanciful to act as a more blatant form of foreshadowing to what shape his Rider form would take, but was probably scrapped for being a little too garish for the largely subdued (if mercurial) character that he was.

>One thing that's bothering me is that Robbie is using the Hell Charger (love that hokey name) as his daily driver for getting around town. The Charger is a collectible classic, and very recognizable even if it's stock. Add the garish and obvious modifications, and it's gotta be one-of-a-kind. So how has nobody ever drawn the connection that the guy cruising through LA in the Roast Rider's car might be the skull-faced Legend himself?

It's how Johnny (who wouldn't rat him out) tracked Robbie down. It's how Guero and his gang (who are all too aware that Robbie could easily kill them for doing so) figured out his identity.

Hopefully he learns how to disguise his car with magic like his Secret Wars version (also written by Felipe) did.

Well, secret identity is in danger again.

So it's the NEW FF: LEGACY EDITION.

Honestly, Rhonda? You could do a lot worse.

And Robbie? You'd be trading up from that bland redhead from your last romantic jaunt.

All-New-New-NEW F4!

Yeah, he's still better than first issue Gabe, but he's back to talking like he's 6-7 and he's back on the wheelchair instead of the clutches (ok, I'll admit that using clutches all the time can be suck and I'll fuck up your arms, so it's not like I don't expect them to also keep the wheelchair, just to use it less).

I hope she ends up being his Black Cat.

Who knew that the key to better mental and physical health was to jump off a building, die, and then come back to life as a flaming werewolf lich?

Reminder that Trad Moore only draws so many ogre women to balance out all the qts he illustrates.

Otherwise dicks would not stop exploding.

Check out Ghost Racers. It the closest thing we got

Yeah, at this point the only remaining "World's Smartest" left are:
>Doom
>Cho
>T'Challa
>McCoy
Even if you factor in The Maker and Moon-Girl, Cho should still be at least 6. Hell, even if you throw Blue Marvel above Cho then Cho STILL should be higher than 8th.

He was doing much better because of Eli.

Unf.

>but he's back to talking like he's 6-7
I think that's just how he talks when he's happy. He only stopped that after being traumatised by Eli.

Is Valeria still around? Did she leave the universe with Reed and Sue?

Yep, nice little background cameo to set up her appearance next issue.

Say, is All-New Wolverine any good?
I only caught... I think it was issue #4 storytime, the one in which Gabby and Laura first talk, and it didn't seem very good to me.

>High School Student

Mugga you at least 21

Amadeus really needs to update that list

Is LA really like this?

Like this how?
Shitty cholo gangs controlled hellhole?

Yeah? Is it really that bad?

Cho is like 5 years older here than in Champions.