Thunderbolts #7

Muh Bucky

Bitch Maria is so boring, I miss smug Maria from Standoff.

From Ewing to Zub, poor Mel

>"Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."
Red Skull must have let Kobik watch Lilo and Stitch.

Praise the Lord that the disastrous undercut is gone.

Sick burn, Cap

Convenient to make those references when Disney owns Marvel.

>Maria Hill
>under criminal investigation
>Hill
>ary
>Hillary
>Hillary Clinton

Songbird never had an undercut, she had some kind of mohawk because Dr. Starfish shaved her hair to operate on her brain.

What was the general opinion of the previous Thunderbolts team of Red Hulk, Punisher, Deadpool, Ghost Rider and Elektra?

I'll miss this version of Cap.

Can someone please, make that Karla reaction image thank you.

Haha, time for more omnipotent nazi loli!

Unappreciated edit tbqhwyf

Smug Maria is actually very hard to find a voice for, I too noticed that it's only Spencer who does a good job at writing her

How come The Raft never had this much security?
Why did the Raft even exist if they could just throw villains down here?

Karla isn't assblasted enough with Songbird returning.

>show Kobik Gravity Falls
>Kobik can manipulate reality
>just like Bill
Nice job Karla!

Brava

Technically, only Karla followed Osborn.

So he's still brainwashed? How long is this going to last?

Does this take place before or after the final battle in CWII?

First Deadpool, now Captain Hydra is breaking Bucky's heart. Sam Wilson is next.

Monthly dose of cancer

Waybolts: completely idiotic and nonsensical and the Punisher/Elektra ship was dumb but reached Top Frank (RIP Dillon) and could be read like Injustice
Soulebolts: starts a bit rocky but from Infinity on gets breddy gud and the humour is great, too bad Palo is on art for all of the first arc. Hell arc is genuinely nice.
AckerandBlackerbolts: basically a glorified Muh Frank fanfiction, is not only dumb but unenjoyable

Karla is clearly acting, hiding how much she hates her from everyone.

Is this the power of disney?

>that mug
Marvel should really remember that Bucky's status is still classified to most people, heroes even. He officially died in Fear Itself, only a handful of people know he's alive.

And now Songbird is stuck with these losers.
Should have stayed with Sunspot.

How Muh Bucky is this issue, on a scale of Muh to Bucky?

Speaking of SHIELD and people who know Bucky is alive, I'm surprised Jim didn't show up.
He takes it personal when anyone fucks with an Invader. Wonder if he's got Steve on speed dial and he's the one who called him in.

>Do you trust me?
>[keikaku intensifies].gif
I'm pretty sure holding anyone in that pose with a metal collar for more than a few minutes qualifies as torture

I can't tell how much Zub is self-aware here. It wouldn't be wrong to say that Mel feels a bit of addiction to crossing the line for the wrong reasons, I hope he realizes that.

read it faggot

>every letter is MUH BUCKY
>that letter about Jolt and Counter-Earth
Lars is definitely /ourguy/

In-universe? Yes, definitely. It'd be quite interesting a connection to play out as well. Too bad that we know that nobody but Robinson is interested in using him and Squadron Supreme is ending.

>Too bad that we know that nobody but Robinson is interested in using him and Squadron Supreme is ending.
Yeah, I loved being able to see Jim running about being badass in that. Hopefully Robinson gets put on a book where he can keep using him after Squadron.

And Mickie on the second page what with them implying rather heavily that this book is much better with a different artist and when it actually focuses on the Bolts.

>first half of the issue is literally the Poochie joke

Book reads better when it's just the old Thunderbolts and Kobik, except for Karla since Zub still isn't finding the right voice for her.

she just needs a good hard DICKING

Zub really seems unable to make Bucky work on this book and within the team dynamic in any way. The 'Bucky is family' stuff feels very forced and unearned, for example.

I feel like this book could be okay, not amazing but at least decent enough, if Bucky wasn't in it. Even Kobik miraculously becomes bearable when not in the same room as him.

Pretty sure Fixer wasn't around for Ellisbolts and through Dark Reign.
Actually, KARLA is the only one there who answered to Osborn.

When did Karla lose her phasing abilities? I know she didn't have them in Parker's Thunderbolts, but that was nanites blocking them, and she got them back in Parker's Dark Avengers.

Nice to see Songbird actually drawn hot again.

Have you not been reading New Avengers?

Well Hill is cute.

I actually have not. Was completely turned off by Sandoval's art. Is it worth it to keep reading?

It just ended today, so give it a skim.
Although, you need to be in the right kind of mood for it. Ultimates is where Ewing goes full damage control for Bendis's shit, and where he does his more serious sci-fi work.
New Avengers is a fun Saturday Morning cartoon. It's more than a little dumb, considering that the American Kaiju makes just as much sense as anything else.

It doesn't matter.

That last panel...

Nailed it.

Well this summer's event is going to probably be Steve trying to take over the world, so imagine that'll end with him getting put back how he was.

Y'know, if this was the main artist for the book then I'd actually add it to my pull.

Maybe got removed again during her stay at Pleasant Hill?

This is not "muh" Bucky.

But rightclops is dead

Who will fuck Maria now ;_;

None ah this matters...

I have been out of the loop conserning comics for some time now.
didn't fixer in a spat of rage killed his younger past self and thus in order to not fuck up the timeline they make him younger and erased a good chunk of his memory so he could basically replace his past self? did they bring him back from the past?

Why do they hate each other

How did we go from this?

To this

Its not like Moonstone tried to kill Songbird when Osborn was leading the team or anything. Nah, couldn't be that.

Yes. Kobik fixed it.

Who killed Songbird's mother, Karla or Norman "Big Goblin Dick" Osborn?

For some reasons, these panels make me think back to her hottest look: back during the Siege event.

Next? He already asked USAgent to take the shield from Sam on his behalf, and arranged a LMD terrorist that caused Sam to miss a throw and get a senator killed. Sam's already well in the process of getting fucked over.

Neither of them, she really DID just get drunk and wrap her car around a tree all on her own.
Karla and Norman both thought the other did it, until the truth came out, and they laughed.

I wonder if Bert and Karla are HYDRAted and will betray the group once the HYDRA shit hits the fan.

My favorite bolts were the ones right before Frankbolts. The one with Troll and Man-Thing.

Isn't it likely that Erik is HYDRAted, too?

Very first team is best team. Everyone knows this.

Tony Stark gave her a very good dicking comicswise.

Knowing Bendis it's only a matter of time before Hill finds a new crush to latch onto.

My guess is it'll be Magneto

She needs to just accept that she is a comic book character and roll with it instead of trying these serious "end justify the means" plans which work 0% of the time while random bullshit always works.

How much you wanna' bet that realisation will break her brain?

I don't think the Raft was a government installation/run? Plus, I would expect enemies of the state to be held way better than basic thieves and murders.

What'd he do to deadpool?

I suspect she might be lying.
To have a trump card.

>Songbird as Crimson Cowl

A better artist at the start would have done wonders for this author.

MCU Bucky happened.

Streetwise PTSD Maria trying to crawl back to Osborn with black ops during IIM was the best.

>MCU Bucky happened.
But even then, that Bucky takes after Brubaker's line way more than...this

Moonstone is jealous of how quickly Songbird took to being good. Songbird just generally distrusts Moonstone and holds a grudge against her for siding with Osborn and trying to off her.

Weirdly, though they despise eachother, they share a measure of mutual respect. Buried under a lot of spite, distrust and jealousy.

Why doesn't Moonstone simply train a little girl to replace Songbird?

This NUMBER 1!!!!! (#7) stuff is hilariously awful.

At least when they were doing the double numbers back around Disassembled/House of M it was because they were about to do renumberings to sync up for big numbers.

>So, the only real question is...

Why hasn't Jon Malin been fired in favour of the CLEARLY superior Sean Izaakse?

Seriously. This art ISN'T Liefeld cloning garbage. Why isn't Izaakse the main artist?

Emma can arrange that