What Did Xi Jingping Mean By This?

During the G20 Xi Jingping, the President of China dropped this image while speaking to Putin, the President of Russia.

It is believed to be new map of the south China sea.

What does this mean for the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc
indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/china-confirms-developing-next-gen-long-range-bomber-3018767/
janes.com/article/63341/china-and-ukraine-agree-to-restart-an-225-production
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22722/chinas-building-a-new-bomber/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Mongol_alliance
janes.com/article/63226/china-continues-to-invest-in-carrier-support-capabilities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Lewis_and_Clark_(T-AKE-1)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160906213545.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Khanate
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/us/declassified-china-cyber-espionage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Espeically concerning for Australian!

Very concern for Austrakaian!

They can have us. Proxy Putin is better than the sinking ship that is the Allies.

Topkek

Americans on suicide watch.

>muh navy

You guys won't even try to defend those waters if it came to it. China is forcibly eroding US spheres of influence in the East and because the US has no proxy from which to control the Indian ocean, its only option is to control the Indian ocean by force - which it won't.

It shows Chinese brolonialism in the Southern Hemisphere. It looks like communism is winning now my dudes. Capitalism is so last century.

100% agree.

The west is dead. I embrace this new future.

Anything near India isn't worth defending anyway.

> only southern oceans effected

just realised putin, will there be a north china sea next? and a picture that gives putin the right to oppcupy it?

The US has dropped us already, there's no stopping the Chink train.

Nice meme
But seriously, there are ports just off the Red Sea in Djibouti that China has established to ensure it has oil routes from Africa and the ME to the Eastern cities of China. In order to further secure their oil and other raw resources from Africa, control of the Indian Ocean is vital for China and China wants to set up ports in Iran, Pakistan, Sri Lanka to facilitate that. The current US strategy is to ally with Indonesia, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia to ensure the strait of Malacca is under their control and not Chinese control as Chinese ships must pass through that strait in order to get to Eastern China.

Alternatively, China wants to circumnavigate this by building a canal through Myanmar from Shanghai. This will give it direct access into the Indian ocean without needing to pass around Singapore and SEA.

tl;dr China is winning the control for the Indian ocean and securing its resources and the US can't stop them par directly challenging them to a naval dual.

Mate, why does someone have to be in control? Why can't we all get along?

WHAT HAPPENED TO INTERNATIONAL WATERS?

And if that isn't a thing anymore, is Trump Australia's best bet for remaining not communist??

This is why the West has lost. We're so busy fucking around with election drama and political memes that we've turned a blind eye to China buying up the entire Southern Hemisphere, which just so happens to contain of the world's resources and slave labourers.

Face it, China will soon have a middle class of 2 billion people, America and Europe will be in ruins as nothing is produced or owned by them, and overnight the gooksphere will be the new West.

Id say those stars are where the nukes are dropping.

I was gonna leave before Sunday but meh. I'll just die with the senpai.

Look at it from their side. If the US navy decided to blockade the strait of Malacca for any reason, do you know what that would do to the Chinese economy. The US doesn't even have to come up with an excuse against China. They can make up some bullshit excuse that there are pirates there and say they need to protect their allies etc.

No oil is coming into China by sea. Chinese economy will literally shut down.

China is stretching its legs after hundreds of years of sleeping and it wants to take back regions that have historically been under Chinese spheres of influence, not western.

>Freedom of navigation
I bet there isn't a single person in China that cares about that.

China is no joke pal, lets not do this OK?

You're not down here, you don't understand what's it like to have a big scary gook banging on your door.

Its scarier than niggaz man, because they don't blink. They have shut eyes. Its terrifying.

So take your stupid Trump China BS out of here, this is a serious conversation fgt.

Also. The Japanese abducted by N.K were there to help along the nuclear arms project. The fukushima tsunami was created so Japan could send more refined nuclear goods to N.K.
Don't you find it strange nato is blocking Russia in the West while Americas ally Japan is doing deals on the east side?

australia has sunken to this level of deranged shitposting? can't say I'm surprised. It seems as if an all out shitposting war has been waged between the two of you for shitposting champions. you did it.

>pirates
Lets do that then, why arent we?? will trump do this??

>shut down gook eco
sounds good to me, they need a famine to get pop down asap

> chinko dont caro bought freddo navigatio
then lets do it all the time excpet the ships are armed with nukes and go around in a circle all day, lets show them who's boss because the south china sea cant get as big as they are planning - that cannot be allowed to happen

> election drama and political memes
Nationalism and banning NGOs helps with that.
Multiculturalism isn't our greatest asset.

You're right. But I think Trump might stand a chance against the chinks. Way better than any sort of leftist, refugee importing, diversity feminst cunt centric normie

It's all a war on Christianity. Shipments of black pills 10,000x the strength of heroine are being shipped to Australia by air freight. They are being touted as party drugs. Who the fuck is partying on 10kX Opioids?
They are to feed to the whites.

Abe is from Yamaguchi. He is literally the King Yakuza. He is reinstating the Emporer. Hellloooo?

>those stars on Melbourne and Sydney

The US will never do that.

They love BCI (big chinese investments) to do that.

>Trump
He won't get elected friend and even if he did, he wouldn't try to blockade the straight of Malacca. I doubt any country in the region would even agree to let US ships in their ports if they did that.

tl;dr US just got outsmarted by a bunch of slit eyes.

It'd be pretty impressive to see what the US response to this is. Right now Obama seems to think flexing their muscles will make China back down from securing their resources.

China knows the US will never go to war with China or intervene militarily. Its basically US policy at this point to try and avoid war with China and when Hillary is elected, she will do her best to make sure war is avoided.

But trying to avoid war does not necessarily make for the most prudent foreign strategy.

If US can basically say to China in front of the world that the US is committed to Freedom of the Seas and will protect the sovereignty of all its allies in the region in such a way that China does not feel that its resources are threatened, then this is probability the best way to avoid war and also not make the US lose its most important strategic interests in the East (Indonesia, Australia, Korea and Japan).

This will probably mean surrendering control of the Indian Ocean and let that naturally go to Chinese SoI.

>melbourne
I think you meant MERBURN

>sydney
I think you meant SIDNEE

他妈的对韩国人

Nice American dog. India, China, Russia are indépendant country and when you are an independant country you are enemy to Otan>MUHrica.

If China defend north korea, IT'S for keeping a buffer state with the US military bases.

> surrendering
yeah ok, throw australia under the bus

easy for you to say, little leafie

Brah, waters haven't been free or anything of the sort for quite a while now.

North America/Europe had power for a while when conservatism was strong and people put facts > feelings.

That's not happening anymore. People care more about a 4 year old boy having his transgender surgery paid for by the public than China/Russia gaining superiority over the west.

We will be the ones to witness China/Russia become the new world powers and dictate how the world works (P.S., they don't like ANY of us too much right now. Can you blame them?)

> american dog
kept as pet, fun to play with

>chinese dog
kept for dinner, nice to eat

>chinks thinking we'd let them fuck with pine gap

People don't care about China/Russian gaining superiority over the West because the West kills its own and is engaged in a campaign of population replacement. To this end they've made nihilists of the population.

There's no reason to care if you can't even have any faith in your own country anymore.

>I doubt any country in the region would even agree to let US ships in their ports if they did that.
>Agree
>let US ships in
>let
I don't think you understand how America rolls, leaf.
Remember when the entire UN told us not to invade Iraq?
Remember how we did that?
Twice?

Sorry.

Honestly look at the way Trump has been positioning himself. Europe is old news. The most important theater in the world will be Asia in the coming decades. Hillary and Trump are both aware of this. Even Trump has been harsher towards NATO than he has been on any of the Eastern allies. A part from a few sparse words, he knows maintaining US presence in Asia is the most important thing any American president can do.

The best thing Australia can do for itself is bolstering its navy. Australia should be like the Britain of SEA and East Asia.

Australia stands to gain a lot from this century if it can position itself to be friends with both the US and China.

Of course you guys will have to get over the "Australia will always be white thing". That's basically a lost cause.

Ever heard of a long range strike bomber? We own the skies above China. They can race their sailboats around Australia for all I care.

10/10

XD

chinese official be like...

"THIS IS OUR CUNTRY!"

"TIS BE OURS AIRPORT!"

"ME ME ME EM EM ME"

its not about you little chinky dinky, its about MERICA :)

Chinese hate you gookie dookie people too. If I were a asianmexican I would pray we keep all our naval bases open.

>They love BCI (big chinese investments) to do that.

In what? CRGI couldn't even build a train from LA to Vegas. Air China gave up on their Palmdale hub. Meanwhile more and more US firms contract out to Indian, Bangladeshi, and Vietnamese firms who do the job for half what Chinese ones will do.

>China knows the US will never go to war with China or intervene militarily. Its basically US policy at this point to try and avoid war with China and when Hillary is elected, she will do her best to make sure war is avoided.

No, it just means the US can either hike tariffs on China, or strip them of their trade completely. Either sinks the Chinese economy irreparably.

While Obama's policy has been total shit, China has only succeeded in pissing off everyone else in the region. And due to their heavy dependence on the US, they can't afford to annoy them.

>he thinks the US will bully its way into SEA for the second time and succeed

Fucking shart in mart with no understanding of geopolitics. Even your politicians agree that the US army is not designed for occupation but only to destroy another army. Good luck occupying all of SEA. You couldn't even occupy a fucking desert with a fraction of the population of SEA.

Also you know these countries can mine their ports at any given time?

bomb enemy => enemy can no longer be a problem

It's not like it would matter when the only alternative is chinese authoritarianism. We only let Vietnam get away precisely because it was Nixon's strategy to feed them to China in order to split the communist bloc.

So, another Asian empire wants a go at it.

Good luck with that.

>he thinks the US will ever put up tariff China.

Honestly you can't just say "we will do this". "We will invade X" and just expect that it even happens or that it will work out.

>Sink Chinese economy.

Yeah, since Xi Jinping suceeding Hu Jintao, Xi Jinping has been trying to diversify its economy from production based to financial services economy and has been cracking down on corruption. For example, common practice in China is to bribe officials on Chinese New Year with extravagant gifts but ever since Xi took office gift sales have dropped and investments have dropped. The bureaucracy is more hesitant to approve of new projects and more investments because they don't want to be a victim of a corruption charge, which is basically a 20-30 years in prison or in some cases death penalty.

And since Xi took office, Chinese economy has slowed down. That's why even though the West came out of the 2008 crisis, the Western economies are still not at pre-2008 levels because China is intentionally slowing down its economy to secure its economy.

This is what I don't get. How the fuck did we even get to this point?

I honestly wonder, if Putin made a direct statement offering immigration into Russia by European ethnic civilians who felt betrayed by their countries, how many people at this point do you think would take that offer?

What would happen to the west (Europe, Canada, America, etc.) at that point?

I doubt he would, but it would be funny as fuck if he did that as a big middle finger to all westernized nation politicians.

>bomb enemy
>except all of SEA is basically allied with the US
>bomb civilians
>trying to occupy foreign lands again

why do you even bother replying to me. You are fucking stupid you don't even know what your country is capable of. The US isn't an invincible country. No country has the power to occupy Asia for an extended period of time. Look at the amount of people living there.

Fucking gooks

how did mongols did it?
they exterminated 50 million

Also, by actually invading SEA, you'll just drive them over to China. Good job retard. Outright for nuking everyone in the world, the US would instantly lose if that happened. Huge riots would erupt across the US like back in Vietnam or 2003-2008 except it will be like thousands of times worse.

>Chinks fucking with the Commonwealth and Anglosphere

Try it you cunts

>Honestly you can't just say "we will do this". "We will invade X" and just expect that it even happens or that it will work out.

Two routes: the TPP (which is designed specifically to contain China) under Hilary or tariffs under Trump. It's happening as even US companies are tired of Beijing not enforcing their patents and copyrights.

>Yeah, since Xi Jinping suceeding Hu Jintao, Xi Jinping has been trying to diversify its economy from production based to financial services economy and has been cracking down on corruption

And it's resulted in both a real estate and tech bubble both of which are deflating at the moment. China is either looking at a prolonged Jap-style stagnation or an economic depression. The "corruption" card is hilarious, it's the same shit Mao pulled when things went bad during the Great Famine. Ultimately what matters is Bejing de-nationalizing the major consortiums and allowing other parties to run freely for office. But neither will happen as the politburo will never ever restrict it's own power.

>China is intentionally slowing down its economy to secure its economy.

Meanwhile individual investors go bankrupt, as bills need to be paid. This, as it did in the US, can escalate into a cash flow crisis inside major banks if too many debtors go belly up.

>The US will exterminate civilians across Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5SjPLJOjqc

There is no way the US is capable of occupying a territory for extended periods of time. The US is not the Mongol Empire. You guys undergo election cycles every 4 years and a President can only hold a maximum of two terms. Genghis and Kublai Khan were kings till death.

>Huge riots would erupt across the US like back in Vietnam or 2003-2008 except it will be like thousands of times worse.

The Vietnam movement only happened due to conscription. The draft was killed and all the "protests" that came after cannot compare. OWS only got off the ground due to the mortgage meltdown, which the PRC should take note as their own meltdown will cause a similar movement on the mainland and in HK.

China confirms developing next-gen long-range bomber
indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/china-confirms-developing-next-gen-long-range-bomber-3018767/

According to some media Chinese next-gen long-range bomber is US B-52 tier

China is developing a next-generation strategic bomber to boost airforce’s long-range capability, a top military officer has said ending years of speculation it was eyeing new firepower to replace its Soviet-era aircraft.

General Ma Xiaotian, People’s Liberation Army Air Force chief, said the new bomber would enhance China’s long-range strike capability “with even greater strides to come.”

“We are now developing a next generation, long-range strike bomber that you will see sometime in the future,” he told reporters in Changchun, Jilin province, at a PLA Air Force open day, official media reported.

The PLAAF commander’s remarks publicly confirm for the first time that China has been working on a long-range bomber project.

Ma’s confirmation puts an end to years of speculation on whether China would develop a new aircraft to replace its half century-old H-6 bomber series, state-run China Daily reported.

Though he did not provide details, China’s definition of a long-range bomber is to have a minimum range of 8,000 kilometres without refueling, experts say.

Currently, the PLA Air Force only has an unknown number of H-6 bombers, which were developed based on the Soviet-era Tu-16 Badger that was designed in the 1950s and retired by Russia in the early 1990s, the report said.

US Strategic Air Command has the Boeing B-52, Rockwell B-1 and the Northrop Grumman B-2 Stealth Bomber, while Russia’s Long Range Aviation Command has the Tupolev Tu-160, Tu-95 and T-22M.

What is target for Chinese latestB-52 tier bombers?
Guam,Australia,India...?

related news
China and Ukraine agree to restart An-225 production
janes.com/article/63341/china-and-ukraine-agree-to-restart-an-225-production

>2016
>Not nuking the Chinks.

China and Ukraine have signed an agreement to recommence production of the Antonov An-225 'Cossack' strategic airlifter, media from both countries have reported.

The agreement signed between the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and Antonov on 30 August gives China access to the aircraft's designs and technologies for the purposes of domestic production, according to China's STCN news organisation and the Ukrainian Business Channel (UBR).

Powered by six Progress D-18T engines and having demonstrated a world-record payload of 253.82 tonnes, the An-225 (named Mriya in Ukraine) is the largest transport aircraft ever to have flown. Having been originally built to carry the Soviet Buran orbiter, the aircraft made its maiden flight in 1988. Only one aircraft was ever finished to an airworthy standard and flown, and while work on a second example was begun it had become clear by mid-2001 that funding would no longer be provided and the project was shelved. The sole aircraft to be completed is now chartered by Antonov Airlines to fly outsized cargo throughout the world.

According to the reports, China now plans to fly the first of an unspecified number of An-225s in 2019.

What We Know About China's New Bomber
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22722/chinas-building-a-new-bomber/

An-225+Chinese technology+stealing Technology from the West = Chinese latest bombers

>The US Navy will not introduce conscription in an attempt to occupy a region with over 300 million people.

Trying to occupy SEA would be like trying to occupy Europe. Not just the Western part of it.

Also you are fucking stupid if you think Vietnam protests happened just because of conscription. It was hugely unpopular even before the draft was passed.

>making a B-52 capable bomber 64 years after the B-52 came out
>meanwhile the US has the B-1, B-2, and is working on another next gen bomber right now

joking aside the PRC's power is with it's land force, and not it's power projection. The polar opposite of the US.

Fucking try it, you slant eyed gooks

We join together with China, we will restore the Mongol Empire, and we will rule the world, stupid pindos.

China is gonna dominate, mark my words cucks.

Which countries are allied with the US and the West in SE Asia other than Japan and South Korea?

This is a joke right?

China thinks they can just take the entire southern hemisphere of ocean?

Ive always been against the wars we've been in but if these fucking chinks actually try this shit i will gladly join the military to fight and kill them

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA TORDESILLAS

>mongolian script
>byzantine eagle

>i will die because another country is expanding their influence from absolute isolation for 20,000 years

>we will bomb away our problems

Americans are so delusional.

You're clearly not American: the Vietnam war enjoyed broad public support until the Tet Offensive which was a shitshow. LBJ deciding not to run for a second term demotivated all it's supporters, and was how Nixon could get in through "peace with honor". Nixon accomplished that goal by dropping more bombs on Cambodia than FDR did onto Hitler, and forced the NVA into the Paris Accords. Mission Accomplished, the US withdrew peacefully. Six months later the war began again and Saigon was besieged.

At any rate, it was a huge American success albeit an unconventional one. Nixon split the soviet bloc and basically destroyed the USSR right there. Vietnam was fed to the PRC, who waged their own failed war for it.

Also, the only people who protested the war at home were by and large college students who were eligible for the draft. Nobody else gave a shit. This is how we could invade Panama and Iraq in the 90s, and Afghanistan and Iraq in the 00s.

concern intensifies...

Gimme a minute guys. I've got some serious OC

Хpиcтoc Aкбap

>entire southern hemisphere of the planets water

>"expanding their influence"

Asians are a bigger threat to mankinds longevity than niggers and jews

They will destroy the environment beyond no return, if we havent already, no thanks to their vastly disproportionate amounts of reckless pollution

Every day I find more and more to love about Nixon.

This symbol has an ancient history.

Today we learn about history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Mongol_alliance

China continues to invest in carrier support capabilities
janes.com/article/63226/china-continues-to-invest-in-carrier-support-capabilities

China's investment in its aircraft carrier programme continues with the construction of a second Daguan-class auxiliary ship.

The first of class, Xu Xiake (pennant number 88), was introduced into service in 2011 and has accompanied the carrier Liaoning on all of its sea trials.

The Daguan-class ships are 196 m long, have a beam of 28 m, and an estimated full-load displacement of about 30,000 tonnes. The vessels have the appearance of a passenger ship and their primary function is to accompany an aircraft carrier during its sea trials and provide accommodation for up to 2,500 support personnel.

The flight deck above the ships' aft superstructure is capable of operating a medium-sized helicopter such as the Super Frelon-derived Z-8, which can carry up to 27 passengers.

Progress on the People's Liberation Army Navy's (PLAN's) new Type 901 large combat support ship, which is expected to provide underway logistics support to PLAN carriers and their accompanying escorts, is now at an advanced stage. The first Type 901 is under construction at the Longxue shipyard of Guangzhou Shipbuilding International (GSI) and was launched in December 2015.

New photographs show that installation of sensors and weapons is progressing, with radomes for satcom antennas and four AK-630 close-in weapon system mountings now in position. The ship is expected to displace over 40,000 tonnes and to be propelled by gas turbines.

Four replenishment gantries are installed on the port side of the ship and three on the starboard side. The second gantry on each side is for solids transfer (food, stores, and ammunition), while the remainder are configured for liquids (fuel oil and aviation fuel).

Type 901 will be Chinese Lewis and Clark (T-AKE-1)
USNS Lewis and Clark (T-AKE-1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Lewis_and_Clark_(T-AKE-1)

My native Mongolian runes. ^_^

Fucking Chinks.

Nothing, we own the oceans, we own the skies.

Chink from tinder a few weeks ago. Paid for her dumplings lol

Crimea is Russia.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160906213545.htm

Interesting, I knew the Mongols wanted to ally the Pope to attack the Mamluks but I didn't realize they also tried to ally the Byzantines

but not Sup Forums

Restoration continues, comrade!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Khanate

>US just got outsmarted by China
>by a powerpoint slide

t. Chinaman in Cucknadia

If you don't hate the Chinese there's something seriously wrong with you.

If the western alliance falters, Australia will have no choice but to develop a nuclear capability.

Not joking.

Muh dick

CIDF is out in full force tonight.

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160906213545.htm

>Aerosol emissions in East Asia driven by consumption in developed countries

No shit

That doesnt make it right

If it were produced here it would adhere to stricter environmental regulations im sure

And im not even talking about global warming specifically at all, im talking about how chinks are so fucking inhuman that they dont even do shit when they cant breath in their own cities.

Chinese cyber spies may be watching you, experts warn
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/us/declassified-china-cyber-espionage/

Russia-China alliance is maybe strong

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY REEF?

Does Russia take in any immigrants?

>any
Every.

They really take in that many? Are there specific requirements or something? Or are they lenient about it?

Oh, yes, I hope you take a hook of the Kurile Islands with the Russian population in exchange for recognition of the Crimea. And over time we with chinese-friends shall come to liberate Kurile-Russian, which will "oppress" by "japanese nazis".

You have to pass exams, russian language, history of russia and something else.

>Sino-russian alliance

Ruskies gonna get absorbed

cant wait for our upcoming vibrant diversity and multiculturalism
:)