How long until we get a LOTR reboot?

How long until we get a LOTR reboot?

Whenever they get around to adapting the story to todays world

Never, its an academy award winnin series, theres nothing they could change to get a shoe in the door

Never, since after getting hit by extensive fines for tax evasion Sauron fell for the bitcoin mining meme and now he is just too low on capital to conduct aggressive high-risk investment across Middle Earth.

Is this the thread where alt-right crybabies bitch about a hypothetical reboot with diverse casting?

Hopefully your trips will condemn that piece of fucking shit franchise to the depths of hell forever.

Fuck LOTR, and fuck it's fans.

They remade Ben Hur and that won a ton of Oscars. The remake was complete ass that no one saw but they still remade it.

Probably not too much longer desu. Now that the Hobbit has been and gone, and the Tolkien estate has categorically ruled out licensing any of Tolk's other works, the kikes who own the right to LotR are certain to want to milk it for more shekels within a decade or so. You can be absolutely certain of one thing: They will """fix""" the lack of cunts and googles in the remake by race and sex flipping at least half the cast.

Hopefully soon. Make it closer to the books

I will legit kill someone if this happens.

>race flipping
Jesus you are retarded

Proving the point that it be a waste of time and money.

Why can't the right come up with anything original?

The exact opposite will happen. I can somebody attempting to make it into an edgy fantasy like GoT.

Tyler Perry presents Da Lird ovtha rangz

Idris Elba as Aragon. Leslie Jones as Legolas.

>cast is very diverse
>aragorn is played by the black guy from nustarwars
> the two girls who fall in love with him are left white and played by extremely attractive women

I would prefer a Lord of the Rings reboot from Sauron's perspective where he fights against Gondor's oppressive tax policies and campaigns for Orc rights.

lol

>yfw this happens

>diverse
Meaning "non-white."

Will they turn it into a cinematic universe?

>not sequels where hobbits adventure to a diverse kangdom

WE WUZ RANGZ N SHEIT