THE JOKER IS BACK!

THE JOKER IS BACK!
youtube.com/watch?v=J4XMOUzHdew

Put him back.

too bad season 3 sucks balls

Mad Hatter is probably the best caracter of all 3 seasons tho.

>He Didn't like GUILTY

do you hate fun?

Season 3 is significantly better than season 2, and better than much of season 1. Its main flaw is annoying romantic drama.

>Season 3 is significantly better than season 2

Only if you're one of those people who think bad filmmaking is "campy".

This guy gets it.

Which elements of bad filmmaking does 3 possess that 2 lacks?

Fucking finally. Gordon's storyline bores me out of my fucking skull.

Never forget, Leto utterly BTFO

>showrunners make a big deal when the show starts that we'll see a bunch of *potential* Jokers, but which one is the real one will be left open to interpretation
>"Just kidding, here is the real Joker"
This still bothers me.

Well blame fans for liking the ginger fag so much, I never wanted a Joker in this show

fucking die already

They have resurrection MacGuffins on the show.

Death is meaningless in Gotham now. Just like in Game of Thrones

That's because he plays a faggot on Shameless, who's now fucking a transman (basically a girl with her tits cut off).

Season 3 is solid, the only think thatI dislike is that they are not doing anything important with the Penguin being mayor, sometimes I even doubt that he is the mayor and that I missed out the episode in which he quits being mayor

I completely agree.

For Chrissake just rape him! And this Nolan shit in promo. Screw you Gotham, shame on you!

his position as mayor is not much different than the day to day mob bussines which we hardly ever got to see, its when he misuses his powers when he gets cornered when it really gets interesting.

They completely copypasted Ledger. Bravo.

I know he's a lore rape but you gotta handed it to him, he's utterly perfect for Joker, Leto is shit

He's Ledger's legacy. Amazing.

>saw thumbnail
>thought it was new Joker Blogs
>Joker Blogs will never come back

damn

This kid is playing the Joker like Heath so basically it's the same.

Didn't the actor die (like Ledger again)?

Now that Mickey busted out you can bet he's gonna get some of that prison ass and dump the tranny.

Well, better him than some guy inspired by him.

I see him more as an edgier version of animated Joker. He doesn't go around spouting high school tier philosophy at everyone. He just likes doing crazy shit for fun and doesn't pretend like there's any greater meaning to it. I don't like Joker as some ultimate symbol of chaos, he's better as a distraction for Batman while greater villains like Ra's come up with real plans.

He's literally channeling Ledger though, it's not even subtle.

Why does no one channel Romero

The writers are channeling Ledger, they were the ones who put him in a cop costume and had him make speeches to a shaky cam. He's more channeling Mark Hamill.

He's nowhere near Hamill. He's got the anarchofag vibe down pat.

He isn't as good as Hamill, but he's definitely more trying to be like him than Ledger, even said so.

He comes off as a Ledger copycat desu.