Why are remain people in the UK so autistic

In New Zealand we have free trade with almost every one
Orange = Negotiating

Green = Free Trade

also north america and japan have been passed with the TPP and also saudi deal is done

>free trade is the only thing that matters
>loadsa money goy!!!

Fuck off chong ki

In New Zealand we have to import third world scum for our industry to remain competitive because we signed free trade deals with everyone in green and orange.

>almost every one
>handful of countries on of them australia

Free trade =/= open borders and entangling alliances.

how else do we export dairy and timber and horticulture goods

Maybe we shouldn't be such shit allies for other first world nations.

Thats the thing though. Everyones freaking out in the UK about how they cant have the same trade deals with the Eurozone without the freedom of movement.

They all neglect the fact they will probably have better trade if they look away from such a confined space.

>allies
nations do not have permanent allies only permanent interests

>shilling for the globalist jew

wow, I didn't realize New Zealand was so cucked.
Thanks for educating me OP.

>Free Trade
>China

we have no tariffs or quotes with them

The CEO of Fonterra even said in an interview that the free trade agreements have little effect on dairy exports- developing countries still want it regardless

Is free trade good Sup Forums

Fuck you faggot. Dumb fuck globalist supporting piece of shit.

You're the reason we can't ban chink faggots from buying our housing.

And yet Chyna can buy all our housing and we cant ban them,

>Everyones freaking out in the UK about how they cant have the same trade deals with the Eurozone without the freedom of movement.

It was just a lie from the Bremainers to make gullible tards flip their shit and vote for remain.

not innately

yes we can though

No we cant faggot, even your fuck buddy chong ki says we cant

Only between counrries with similar living standards and cultures. Freetrade between Anglosphere would be godly.

>shilling for the local jew

But I'm not.

Notice that there are only two kinds of countries with unrestricted free trade:
1. China and co, countries with atrocious living standards and close to zero pay that need free trade to export as many of their products as possible.

2. Countries with a grand total of five people living in them that need free trade because of how little they can produce domestically.

All other countries have an industry and need to somehow protect their workers from a race to the bottom. Because that's all free trade is: the invisible hand of the free market is subject to gravity.

>the invisible hand of the free market is subject to gravity.

Does that apply to American telco/pharma industry?

What is currency manipulation?

>we have free trade with almost everyone
>a few Pacific nations
>half the world is just "maybe"

okay

Check'd

thats nothing to do with free trade

Imagine living here.
Even redpilled kiwis are giant faggots.
I just want to nuke this stupid country

Sure, let's switch then.

stupid country?

>stupid lethal animals
nope
>stupid amounts of rain
nope
>stupid amounts of sun
nope
>stupid cold temperature
nope
>stupid day night cycle
nope
>stupid natives
nope (compared to abos atleast lol)
>stupid amounts of drinking water
nope
>stupid terrorists
nope
>stupid amounts of religious people
nope
>stupid population
nope
>stupid laws
nope (on a world scale)
>stupid life quality
nope
>stupid healthcare cost
nope
>stupid education
nope
>stupid major crime rate
nope
>stupidly dangerous at any time of day
nope
>stupid water/air/land pollution
nope
>stupid allies
nope
>stupid culture
nope

go somewhere else for a year and find out how good it is here you moaning faggot, the rest of the world truly sucks shit compared to nz lol

Vote in Uncle Winston next year to kick out all the chinks and then Nz will truly be the greatest place to live.

>>stupid allies
>nope

>what is 5-eyes
>TPP
>Auckland housing
>70 thousand immigrants only this year

>>stupid culture
>nope
Depends on whether you consider "rather leftist" stupid or not.

i plan on it

What does NZ even have to trade?

>what is 5-eyes
its stupid now but it was helpful last century

>TPP
tpp is bs but signing is better for nz than not signing

>Auckland Housing
thats getting fixed now, it makes me laugh how people expect the prices to come down next week, its only just gotten bad ffs, its great if u already own a house
>70k immies
we need them u retard
>rather leftist
we have right wing govt, we are left on social issues like gays but thats because we arent stupid religious twats, very right wing when it comes to economy and authority

>Why are remain people in the UK so autistic
because they have this weirdly warped view that trading inwards towards europe is more progressive than trading with the entire world

also muh immigration

cows timber rugby players

>tpp is bs but signing is better for nz than not signing

>being a slave with benefits is better than being free

>thats getting fixed now, its only just gotten bad ffs

Last I checked, it's only getting worse, as is the Chinese infestation.

>we need them u retard
oh, sorry, I wasn't aware you were baiting, good job. Here's a (you) since I'm not going to delete an already written post.

>very right wing when it comes to economy and authority
>supports TPP

pick one

Yep and we're fucked if world war three breaks out, unless you want to fight for China. So yea, we are fucked.

Something that makes you richer and them poorer.

"Underhanded" tactics used to lower the value of your currency, usually done to boost export viability.

It's looked down on because it basically stops that country from pushing for higher wages for their employees and winds up just being insanely profitable for the bourgeois-like people.

Done mainly by China.

>slave?
how are we slave, its literally the difference between boosting our dairy industry and destroying it, if we dont sign in we will completely fuck our biggest export we dont really have any other option.

>Chinese infestation
id rather rich chinks infest my country over the kind of infestation other countries are getting (akbah)

>bait
no we need more educated people, fuck all people went to uni 15 years ago here

>pick one
whats right wing about destroying your highest earning commodity fuckwit? dont see usa purposely destroying their weapon industry any time soon either

I mean it's not even that good for exports considering that when the yen gets wildly devalued sellers in china give americans less goods for the same amount of dollars to cap the loss, or else they'd just not sell shit or they'd be giving away too many goods for too expensive/too little of exports.

This
Need more "white" trade amongst the EU countries

If US companies can catch fish in Alaska, process the fish in China then sell in US
There literally no excuse to trade with the other 85% of the planet, unless you have EU-induced stockholm syndrome