Black character

>black character
>has absolutely no moral weakness
>is highly qualified
any movie past 2000 that doesn't do this?

Black Hawk Down

Last king of scotland

Ghostbusters

mango unchained

Moonlight

>white character expresses """""bigotry"""""
>black character puts him in his place and expresses progressive view
That's my favorite nigger-on-TV meme. The irony, of course, being that niggers are possibly the most socially conservative demographic in America, after Mormons.

>isn't a cannibal

Gay black men are under represented.

50% of all black men in the media should be flaming queers, only racist, homo haters disagree.

The only black guy in Baby Driver was portrayed a total asshole and antagonist

Not movie, but the dude in house. I think you'll have to set the bar in the 2010s. That SJW thing is new. Like in the last four years.

anthony hopkins playing old polish grandma?

there'd be race riots if hollywood did this, ie mass-looting

That buys a lot of goodwill. Rates an extra star for anthropological verisimilitude.

wouldnt they cyclically blame the movie for causing that behavior then too?

Star Wars

There were two black guys in Baby Driver.

Out of the ones I've seen recently Baby Driver. Jamie Foxx was the only completely unsympathetic character with no redeeming quality.

This, I would say being a homo is a huge moral weakness.

Is that Antonio Hopkings?

Mace Windu in Star Wars Episode 3. He arrogantly tried to kill Palpatine instead of giving him a fair trial, and got defenestrated with lightning as a result.

Well, black protag with no moral flaws isnt much different than white protag with no flaws.
If you really want to see racism in casting look at the antagonists. 90%+ of the Big Bads are white guys. PoC can only be their underlings. The only black mastermind i can think of, in a mix film cast, is in Unbreakable and Kingsman. Oh, and the black voodoo guy from that one James Bond flick.
Egyptians dont count.