>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/
imgur.com/jnBHq8a (proof of the D&C shill)

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY

TOTALLY NOT polls
pastebin.com/AinPUWLj

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lhv_yFMuwxs
twitter.com/nbcnews/status/773690322471747584,
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime for Trump

check em

Awooo

IVANKA 2020!

We're winning so much its getting spooky.

DOWN WITH THE NWO AND THE CROOKED CLINTONS PRAISE KEK

youtu.be/Lhv_yFMuwxs

There are two debates I really want to see, but never going to happen:
Chris Christie vs. Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump vs. Elizabeth Warren

We must win more!

Awooooo

checked praise kek

youtu.be/Lhv_yFMuwxs

>yfw matt lauer is getting shit on by the left for asking hillary slighty hard questions

>yfw matt lauer is getting shit on for not asking trump harder gotcha questions

When?

Been at work. What ever happened to that NBC twitter poll? Was tied at 50% when I left. I don't use twitter so it won't let me see results.

HACK THE EARPIECE
#SEIZETHEMOMENT

Last I checked we won
51/48

We were guilty of your

who are you to

shepard to what you know

I ask what the difference

I wander catch your lies

E N O U G H

Why are the fattest, ugliest bitches the first to open their retarded mouths about anything?

praise kek AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unauthorized TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS (The New TNN)
SEPTEMBER 7, 2016

MORNING
>Trump says he'll release his medical records
>will release taxes if Hillary releases emails
>Obama in Laos: Americans can be lazy
>Peter Thiel pens Oped
>Trump delivers foreign policy speech in Philadelphia
>”[Hillary] is trigger-happy and unstable when it comes to war.”
AFTERNOON
>Russia taunts another US plane
>Iran taunts a US ship
>Trump +19 among Military
>UK wants to build a wall
>Trump raised $90 million in August
>African Dictator: Obama Needs to Prove He’s Not the Son of a Whore
EVENING
>Trump in NY Conservative Conference
>Chelsea spews buzzwords about trump
>Candidate forum in NY
>Shillary is shrill, angry, lies
>Trump is calm collected
>Lauer lays off H, presses, interrupts DT
>#RatLauer
>poll-->twitter.com/nbcnews/status/773690322471747584, others in thread
>Smash that MF vote button!!
>HRC using earpiece during forum?
POLLS
>Emerson: NH,C+5, RI, C+3, NJ,C+4, MECD2,T+5
>PPP: FL,T+1 (T,16% of Dems), PA,C+5

archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

the second copy was a mistake sry m8 pls forgive my sins

I'd like to make an American Empire version of this. MAGA lion included.

nice. Thanks

What exactly did trump mean by "take the oil"

Because fat ugly witches are filled with pathetic anger and hatred.

No willing penis to suck

We will. We will win more than we expected to.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

>They're gonna smash Trump in the face with this birth certificate thing in the first debate. And if he doesn't answer they'll do it again in every debate after until he does.
The birther thing was started by Hillary's campaign. It's one thing to bring it up when Trump is doing a 1 on 1 interview, but they can't do it when Hillary is there too.

goes until tomorrow so stay vigilant

no matter what happens in the end- this election has been the best ive ever seen

i can't believe how far we have come and things will never be the same ever again after this

thanks brothers and sisters

MAGA

> Trump-Trump ticket

I came. Monachy WHEN

He was fully helping hillary and had talking points for defending her ready against trumps responses, shit is fucked.

kristin tate is best newsfu. prove me wrong

protip: you can't!

I know I saw a vid of Trump opposing the Iraq war, I wish I saved that shit. Any of you know which one I'm talking about? He said something like "This is a mistake, we shouldn't be here" Or something like that.

If we are vigilant, and disallow shitllary any avenue of fraud, we will take nearly everything from her grubby greasy grasp.

i love that people are mad at the moderator for hillary's poor performance

Its not enough for the left

They wanted lauer to call trump a racist over and over again

So whats the normie verdict on the debate?

>A nation wrecking white wore best anything

Did you watch RedEye last night? Did they cover Hillary's green blobs?

The tension is a perfect opportunity to turn them on eachother.

We'll be so sick of winning. We'll just win, win, win, and win.

What did everyone think of Trump at the Forum today?

fb has been uncharacteristically quiet

talked about coughing but no blobs i don't think

As a Masshole I can promise you do not want to indulge a self-important cunt like Warren. She has some kind of mental illness where she gets absolutely unhinged and hysterical yet still imagines she is awesome.

>President Sam Hyde

10/10

Current Trump sentiment in Israel?

>Its high time all of the media call out Trump for what he is , a liar and to show and tell him when and where he lied about everything

>Matt Lauer was awful he pandered to Trump and picked on Hillary. Trump never answers a question and Lauer let him keep saying the lie that he was always against the Iraq war. He wasn't.

>When asked, "How are we going to take the oil back?" Trump says that, "Iraq is among the largest oil reserves in the world. Isis was formed with power and wealth of the oil. And we need to take the oil." Okay...how does that answer the question? It doesn't! Nothing but a bunch of ring-a-round-the-rosie, saying the same thing and saying absolutely nothing at all BS that he always spouts. But, all these people are lapping it up as if he is the next Messiah and is going to save the world. SMDH
>I want the fucking schematics of the fucking oil rigs and engineers to tell us how we're going to obtain this "oil" from the ground beneath are feet and Bruce Willis to man said oil rigs

She'll replace Joanne quite nicely...

People liked their candidate best and hated the other. They aren't going to change opinion.

ONE PEOPLE.
ONE GOD.
ONE FLAG.

NEW AMERICAN FUTURE.

Trump lost the debate and will fall in the polls.

it wasn't a fucking debate

I'm hearing Hillary's performance was horrible

It means that the next debate moderators will be 'strongly reminded' that they can't let trump win or else...

There's gonna be a few more 'suicides' before this is over.

Trump had a terrible performance at the debate.

Whore

I'm drunk

>watching the sink forum
>they say "dont use this as a chance to attack each other"
>ok fine i agree shillary says
>starts attacking trump constantly
lmao pottery

The stupidest part is that's not even the full quote. Trump said "We'd leave people behind and take the oil." Is it really so hard to imagine a detachment of forces defending and extracting oil instead of just withdrawing and leaving everything up for grabs? Liberals are retarded.

We always could use more patriotism.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA

I think Trump did pretty terrible at the debate while Hillary did great.

nope. there was no fucking DEBATE

If a MSNBC "document" to that effect is leaked, Shillbots would go wild with it. Might be fun...

Hillary had a wonderful performance at the debate.

Not a debate.

I was really impressed by Hillary's debate performace. I can't really say the same about Trump.

its really fantastic. they're criticizing him for essentially not being candy crowley. some dipshit from huffpo complained that "Trump got multiple deferments, mocked POW, attacked Gold Star family. Yet Lauer doesn't bring up at veterans event".

Remember they (LA Times) have a fixed sample (the same people) being polled the whole time. They slice the sample in 1/7 every day and get their answers.

Just for the sake of argument imagine they all already made their choice back in July and never change their answers.

Then everyday the result of the poll varies exclusively with the randomness of the sample, depending on the random composition of that days 1/7.

Add to that the small amount of vote flipping and you understand the kind of noise that this everyday tracking can have.

Because of that (and because they don't include third parties) I don't consider LA Times to be a good poll to determine the exact numbers, just the monthly trend and some breakdowns

CTR please go to sleep....

i don't know about that

for a lot of normies, this is the first time ever that they have heard Trump speak without the filter of the MSM cutting him off and twisting his words

i think he surprised A LOT of people tonight and they are going to trust the mainstream media less than ever before

thought honestly, i thought that this forum has been the most unbiased media even that we have seen so far- and that's why hillary did so poorly

she is powerless without the media in her pocket and the media is already beginning to abandon her

Oops I meant if the document stated the opposite, to begin going easy on Trump to get him elected.

>it wasn't a fucking debate
Then what was it
>implying i watch mainstream shit, at all

Watching that debate was a treat. It's nice seeing Hillary stand up to right wing lies.

We got this no problem friends. When the fuck has any leader ever gotten people together like this? Who has ever had this much power behind them? For the first time, its worth doing it for free. MAGA.

go to bed Bill

Quit spamming our thread

Being an annoying faggot isn't going to change what happens

Although Trump tried to push more lies down our throats Hillary managed to fight them off swiftly.

I think some of these retards were expecting like I said in the greentext, they want fucking Bruce Willis to come up and show them how to drill oil like its a fucking apprenticeship.

I wish this shit didn't fucking happen today and we just had the debates, what a shitshow. Everybody is acting fucking retarded and I don't think we'll see any real gains from this aside from Hillary bombing, mostly because it was too fucking short

I'll be able to sleep easy tonight knowing that Hillary will be rising in the polls after this wonderful debate performance.

> not knowing about id
> samefagging this hard

Hillary shills everyone

I don't think this really changed many minds one way or the other. I'd say it was about even, except that Hillary looks worse to her side now. Trump has much more hardened support. So really what this probably did is further demoralize people from voting for Hillary. I'd call that a win.

Her only real 'normie' supporters are the kind faux-entitled human sharts that can't handle nor admit to personal failure. That was at all surprising?

I am 100% sure they sprayed her throat with numbing decongestant (which, obviously, doesn't work on brain damage induced coughing), and were completely incompetent to give her any clear drink that that would happen with. Some sorry intern got cut from the entourage today.

Holy shit today was crazy I never even heard about that morning stuff, watching Apple Keynote and just doing Web Dev stuffs. Obama is really coming unglued right now, joking about Americans, running away from Duterte, needs to prove he is not the son of a whore? Good stuff.