ENTIRE UNRELEASED WORLD PEACE EPISODE LEAKED

youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=1U6RVqX-FNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoever has the full Erick Hayden CEO Soft Moon dance number, please leak.

>remaking Moms but with Dads

neat

>tub girl
Kek

>uploaded 17.6.2017
Wow, its fucking nothing

As with the other six episodes, all the worst sketches are the ones heavily featuring Sam.

It was privatized until now. It's all new footage.

Charls is the best MDE

Completely agreed. Sam just isn't a good on-camera performer.

wE ARe one pEOpLe unITeD in a soCiAL movEmeNT

Nick>Charls>my mom>Sam's mom>Sam

just a collage of already made MDE stuff

Sam does have some good videos, such as Officer Maggot (that isn't technically an MDE video) and "i never got powsi"
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Why was this cancelled again?

I'll give you the first one but I don't really count any of the phone videos. He can shit those out without even trying.

So Tim and Eric could afford bored-looking celebrity guest stars.

Yes, really.

Too afrocentric

((Journalist)) found out Sam was a Trump supporter.

I disagree completely. Sam is the life of the party.

Somebody posted this about a week ago, it's really interesting to see the uncut footage. This show would've been 10x better if it wasn't censored.

>fucking amazing show
>hey let's edit the fuck out of it
>and make it 15 mins long
>yeah, that's the ticket

(((someone))) high up pulling strings, Sams twitter drew a lot of negative attention

>why is an alt-right tv show canceled from a major network?

i dont care what anyone says, Quadroon sam was funny as fuck

Pretty much everything right leaning is "alt-right" nowadays, since the label is slapped on everything

what does alt right even mean anymore, simply disagreeing with liberal philosophy and making fun of it?

>It's all new footage.

t. joe bernstein

>yes but 1 minute isn't new footage haha checkmate, my pedantry wins again!

yeh

Is it just me or is this funnier than the other six episodes?

Tim got trolled on twitter and blamed Sam for it

> literally never before scene plane flying skit

>alt angles and new dialogue in cup project

> the other 75% of the baseball skit released, entirely new

> never before seen cyberpunk stuff

A journalist complained about it and someone high up in Turner heard this, so they told [AS] to cancel it. Turner doesn't want another '07 Boston incident

Is there something about this show I don't get?

I know that it's meant to be 'surreal' comedy but it's just bizarre and (mostly) unfunny.

Is there any reason why it's done in this style?

Journalist is a pretty lofty title for someone that writes shitty articles on buzzfeed

YOU HAVE TO BE EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT LIKE ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS LEVEL OF COMEDY

It's literally just a sketch comedy show.

Sort of like Saturday Night Live, except you know, funny.

>being really mean to random actors

I dont get why this is supposed to be funny

the cup project stuff was better but the rest was worth cutting i'd say, too much ad libbing or whatever

Shit's great.
Tim Heidecker is a bitch.

Good shit hope Sam can self fund season 2

fuck man this makes me sad
smocaine was just so so but this was great

Jesus that dad sketch got intense

gas station carpet carpet gas station

They even got the guys from hello computer back for that scene...

FUCK. here I thought that World Peace was bizarrely different from their YouTube content but all this time it was because of the butchering AS did.

What is alt-right about the show?
>inb4 THEY MAKE FUN OF SINGLE MOMS
Yeah and they make fun of deadbeat dads in the same episode with the same actor.

It was just a skit even the guy flipping out at the end Why do you think they kept zooming on him sucking whiskey out of his flask there was nothing in there it Was all just for the jokes

>Nick avoiding eyecontact while telling the actor he's gonna kick his ass

what did he mean by that?

Make sure you guys catch Decker S3 Decker: Mindwipe on Adult Swim this week, it's only like Tim's 8th or 9th Adult Swim show.

the baseball sketch is way better here. would've loved to see a sequel to moms with shitty dads.

I was passing by, I don't really like world peace. But Sam Hyde said on a podcast this last Tuesday he plans on funding the next season of World Peace.

I loved how he said he was coming out with a workout supplement then they asked him if he would take it and he laughed and said no. Those things are such fucking snake oil

Sam released a video making fun of Chelsea Clinton at a rally.

Plus his twitter is full of WRONGTHINK.

which podcast?

The Dick Show.

Dick show

not funny

>the audience simultaneously gasping when he calls her ugly
Truly Sam's magnum opus

No that's

Commander Stryker

Yeah that's the point. Glade to hear he will be coming out for one of the live shows.

Knowing how the other live show went I can see it being the fucking thing to watch.

>beardless sam

the dick show

Do you really think they're coming out with a workout supplement? Shit like that has been a continuous joke for them lately. Didn't he say he was making a car auctioning show and a video game too?

I think it was The Dick Show

>Charlz
>chaotic neutral
>bombings on liveleak

Is charls our guy?

glorified blogger is probably more accurate

FUCK TIM HIDECKER

The best podcast in the universe

kek i recognize that meme too

>write down the worst thing anyone's ever said about you
>"Big"

I hate the Semites for robbing me of this show's future

REMINDER

Charls (best boi) has his own youtube channel called Bombstrap and can be followed on twitter @goodcharls

>muh hurt feelings

Sam isn't an actor, he's at his peak when he's just being Sam. Charls is effectively the Ryan Gosling of the group but with twice the coke and a few summers spent with Ted Kaczynski, so he's generally more charismatic.

The same thing "Nazi" means nowadays.

White.

Literally they went SHUT IT DOWN on this show.

It was actually doing well rating wise so there was no economical excuse for it.

It's basically a drug-abusing nihilist's comedic trip through the end of Western Civilization. They don't even try to make jokes funny on their face, they just want to piss off lefties. Which apparently they did so well they got their show canceled out of sheer hiney hurt.

>that dad sketch
had to pause and a take breather more than once

charls is homosexual, right?

Is purposely obfuscated and obtuse, but if you can get under its skin its a subversive condemnation of today's post-modern culture.

Was the old drunk beefing for real or was that another 4th wall break like they did with 'Moms'

I refuse to believe they hire such shit actors that fist-fighting them becomes a very real necessity

No, I've seen footage of him grinding on some slut at a party with a cigar and shades on. It's a gimmick because he looks like a supreme twink and has really effeminate dietary requirements. He's the kind of guy who goes to GMC and spends $500 on supplements made from ground up Asian horse cock

Sam literally admits that asian century is coming

thanks for the warning OP, now I can block this piece of unfunny shit.

>Shes a pleasure bot, pleasure edition

Does nick have his own thing going too or is he to busy running his Asian wife's oriental antique store

>heh, take that goyim

I added Nick on Facebook and he's liked 2 of my statuses. I feel pretty proud desu.

dude nick's at least 190 and a fatass, he could literally pick that manlet up and throw him

I don't know, I don't know how real the mom stuff either. all I know is that it makes me anxious
they should do like one of those dreamworks dance scenes in the end to let the audience know that everything is fine between the hired actors and mde, no hard feelings and such

Fuck that dads sketch was hilarious the whole Sam having the black dad thing is just too good

>Dad, you taught me to deal with bitch niggas like this with a titanium pimp hand
Fuck I wish we got more of the dads

youtube.com/watch?v=1U6RVqX-FNo
someone couldn't handle the bants

"How many of your friends died from alcoholism" is absolutely savage

why would they ruin the edge? imagine AS producers getting sweaty expecting a fistfight to breakout any minute

>watermelon juice
little bit lazy and too on the nose
a million and one better jabs to take than two of the most overused
irked me because i know he could have done better and kept the actor in the dark

he doesn't need to "keep him in the dark" it was just a joke dude not some highbrow social commentary or something. The only guy I felt bad for was the dude that Sam said looked like Anderson cooper with aids

they sorta did with moms

He is the most talented actor out of the guys
But not the best at improv
They each have their own assets