Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill both, and all the rest of the blacks and arabs. Then we're left with the religious white people and Asians, and a few other groups.

Both seems like a good option.

MTD

Do pagans even exist anymore, beyond teenage (((wiccan))) chicks with daddy issues?

>inb4 multitrack drifting

White pagans and atheists. It leaves us a smaller group, but a more cohesive one

Though of course I'd prefer neither

You're not allowed to interfere at that moment.
>Christian principle of: not begetting the good by evil and all that
Same reason you can't abort a baby if it's killing the mother.

Odds are I don't know the brown folks' family members, and maybe an atheist's sister would give me hero nookie.
Shot called.

I was about to say that, but OP changed the picture

:^)

The Christians have already been saved, their place in the after life is assured, the pagans and atheists could still be saved if the cart was diverted so killing the Christians is the obvious choice.

>Christians arabs
so all the three remaining?

I'll go with the pagans/atheists, even if i would prefer not to kill anyone. If someone is a good christian skin colour doesn't matter. Also as a catholic i know that other continents, expecially south America, are becoming the true center of the Church

Same reason you can't lie to get out of martyrdom

Same reason I can't rape random women to get them pregnant.

Etc etc; you get the point.

So... What OP is saying, you're allowed to save one by interfering, else both would die?

I say Christians, if the heathen die, they'll lose their chance at salvation.

I, myself, am an athiest, but so are 99% of SJWs. I will take one for the team and pull that fucking lever.

kill the Christians*
Sorry, that might not have been clear.

Christians now and forever. Atheists are subhumans

Let the Christians die. They are already saved... Share the Gospel with the Whites. I'll pray for you!

this tbhfam

You are a Zionist Khazarian Khabbalah Satanist Illuminati Mason Trilateral commission Globalist Rothschild Foreign Relation worshiper,
and your power is declining and you are losing the global war and empire is just about to burst.

What will you do?
A, Repent all your sins and ask God for forgiveness?

B, Never repent your sins, be more greedy and face Gods consequences?

MULTI TRACK DRIFTING

Anyone who puts religion over blood is cucked beyond belief. I'm an atheist but I have respect for Christians and would gladly fight alongside them, but the Christcucks on Sup Forums apparently have different ideas. You really think that some 65 IQ nigger barely capable of abstract thought is going to respect you just because some missionary came to his mudhut and "converted" him?

No we don't faggot.

I save the white peoples of course.

When they ask me why I saved them, I tell them it was the will of God

You versus everyone else in the thread.

In any case, I will elaborate further on my position. Culture (and thus religion) is downstream of genetics. Proof: you can't convert a dog to Christianity. Now the genetic differences between the races are of course smaller than the differences between a man and a dog, but it's still the case that culture is heavily shaped by genetics. The Christianity you all love so much is a distinctly European thing (even if it originated in the Middle East, it was shaped over the centuries by Europeans).

When people think of a shitskin Christian, they first imagine a white Christian from their church, and then they switch the skin colour. That's not how it works. The shitskin will always behave differently due to his genes, and this will be reflected in his religious practice.

To have a white atheist act like a man from your local church, it's simply a matter of converting him. On the other hand, some nigger from the Congo is genetically incapable of acting like you. No amount of religious teaching will compel him to act like a righteous God-fearing man, because he has the genetics of a savage.

(You)

Doesn't having a religion prove that you are capable of abstract thought, though?

Hardly. Most religion is cultural, e.g. "cultural Christians", "cultural Muslims". People who don't know the first thing about their religion. Hell, for most of Christianity's history, the layman didn't know shit because the priests spoke in a language they literally couldn't understand. Consider how many people in Denmark are baptised and registered as a member of the national church and count towards statistics but hardly practice at all. I myself and a member of such a church because I never made the effort to leave.

So a group of missionaries go to some mud village in Africa. They give some donations to the village and the local leader tells everyone "hey, we're Christians now". Not much abstract thought required.

race > religion
Sorry

>Christian Eritreans and Ethiopians
>okayish

>muslim Somalis
>horrible trash

Religion can affect races in a good way

Show me some statistics if you have them because I'm extremely sceptical of that. Those people are basically subhumans. They don't have the IQ to flourish in our society. They will naturally form an underclass. Sure, they won't commit terror attacks, but they will rape and rob and murder and live off welfare and have 5 children, which ultimately does a lot more damage. What about all the Arab Christians in Södertälje?

>beyond teenage (((wiccan))) chicks with daddy issues?

That is what paganism is...

>Do pagans even exist anymore, beyond people who practice paganism.

There has never been another kind.

Kill the white leftists as they are AIDS, then send the others back to their own countries as they are the common cold.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
obviously do the same thing as this kid

The atheists without a doubt. Shitskins Christians are brothers, gaytheists are fucking poison. Literal social poison.

well Sup Forums

Don't touch anything, the three trams will collide in the centre meaning the large group won't get run over.

was just about to post that

>there are people who would choose the white marxist traitors
Wew

DAYJAH BU

I will probably pull the lever half way, so the train will derails, maybe it will not hit those people, and if there was someone inside I don't care because there will be probably muslims inside.

The christcucks.

The position of the catholic Church is if the mother is in need of emergency treatment, and the child dies as a result, that is not abortion. For example the removing of an ectopic pregnancy is not the termination of the child's life, as the mother will die if it is not performed.

Do you atheists just make shit up at will and expect no one to fact check it?

I meant kill them. Oh well, I don't really hate any group in that picture except maybe the pagans.

u wot
the only anti-marxist elements that are today's Christianity is what's remains of paganism

RIP my grammar

Enjoy your degenerates propagating white guilt and filling the country with even more shitskins

>I don't really hate any group in that picture except maybe the pagans

Why? Because they're LARPers? As if the wannabe crusaders on Sup Forums are any better. Doos volt XD!!!

Oh and you're so pro-white by choosing to kill whites to save shitskins. It's not like Christians are pro-white anyway. The pope is a cuck who literally kisses nigger feet and invites the shitskin hordes into Europe.

Most of our country is non-religious. SJWs are a small minority of atheists and there are also tons of pro-gay, pro-refugee, anti-"islamophobia" Christians.

Left goes first, then let the other 2 collide in the middle.

>no roundabout of retribution

Shit pic desu

Atheist does not mean marxist.

Sure most SJWs are atheist, but as with everything else they dont know shit about fuck.

Take someone like Richard Dawkins, a spokesman for atheists who bash SJWs, islam, jews and everything else that deserves it.

Being an atheist is just not believing in any god, anything beyond that is something else.

Id save the whites without a second thougt.

Omg lol Jesus

this is a tough one

white atheists are 99% leftists so thats a good reason to kill them

but christian asains/arabs are practically non existent.

Black christians are most blacks though so it comes down to blacks or some lefties and it would be blacks

I would save the whites, obviously

Then again I'm agnostic myself so the decision isn't difficult for me at all

Obviously save the whites.

Nature > nurture.

Well?

stay the course lad, i will put the holy books upon them.

White pagans because they can still be converted to Christians.

Black Christians cannot be converted to being white.

Checkmate OP.

I walk away