What the fuck was his fucking problem?

Unresolved personal issues that resurfaced after the Penguin injected him with the Children of Arkham's drug.

/thread

Why doesn't Batman just cure him, then? He cured himself and stopped having psychotic episodes.

Got cucked and went full beta uprising.

Because the writing is terrible.

Need a gene sample on hand, and he had just recently been injected.

Needed untainted blood to make the cure. Unless he has DNA from before he was injected, he's fucked.

It's telltale, what a shock

Did you unzip her catsuit, Sup Forums? Or did you watch her do it?

he was a meme character taylor made for plebby redditers

I FUCKING HATE THAT SMUG BITCH CATWOMAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

Watched her

I tried to unzip it, but Bruce just does it really slowly until Selina gets impatient and does it herself.

Harvey you should see your therapist not shitpost

Repressed multiple personality disorder manifesting itself

gucci mustard

Scarred and cucked. Jesus Bruce give him a break

Telltale is known for good writing tho

I DIDN'T EVEN FUCK HER

Why are telltale games so shit?

The borderlands one and their series of Monkey Island games were the only ones that seemed decent.
The borderlands because the humour of the series worked with the concept of the game, and the monkey island tales games because you don't expect to make 'choices' in a classic point and click adventure.

Question: Does Harvey get the fucked up face when attacking the manor if you chose to save him in episode 2?Because I get the feeling by episode 5 everyones going to get fucked up Harvey and hobbling Penguin regardless of what you chose

No duh, choices literally don't matter in this series. The illusion of it is incredibly thin.

So did you go after Harvey or Penguin?

Penguin, alfred was going to be okay anyway

No, only his arm and torso. His face is intact.

Penguin. Was more satisfying to beat up that smug bastard.

Can you give examples of how choices don't matter?
I don't doubt you, I just haven't played this or any other Telltale game and I'd like some explanation.

I finished episode 4 and he STILL has a normal face, but I've seen screen caps of him all two-faced out. when/how does he become two-face?

depends on your choices on episode 2 (i think)

Same. Pussy makes the Batman weak.
I hope it drives her crazy enough to try and force Bruce later on

If you save Selina in episode two.

>The selina messages in episode 4
Man that was kind of cute, Telltale actually made me care a lot for her

>Messages
I didnt get that, she just left the manor in mine

Huh, neat little bit of continuity. Though does that mean his new identity will be Two-Body, or perhaps Two-Torso?

i told her to get out of Gotham in the last episode and she sent a few messages to bruces phone

I hear his parents died in some sort of violent manner.

What are you talking about? Is that even english?