Leaked world peace uncut

Some new shit in there

youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8

Stop begging for views Sam

epic

That really was fucking great. They did a follow up to Moms, and we didn't get to see it before this!

There's literally no point in watching this just wait for Star Trek discovery it's going to be way better and it's actually progressive and fun

hahahaha omg that fuckin last bit

jesus that was gold

" how many of ur friends are dead becuz of alcoholism "

BTFO

>that actor at the end wanting to pick a fight
>Nick shuts him the fuck down
Holy shit.

>hey bb cud u give it to me all night... *if I wanted??*
>>I cant I have a headache
fucking lol

get health insurance you fat disgusting fuck

I really just don't get this. I gave you guys the view, but it's just not good. Could be pretty funny if it strung together coherent ideas. Way too disconnected.

>the replies ITT
Sup Forums is the worst board

>How many of your friends are dead because of alcoholism?

I fucking died.

damn nicks a big guy

this is supposed to be funny? theres no hope for young people

>man baby feels threatened when an actor stays in character

fucking pussy

This part is sad. You can see in his face how accomplished he feels that he genuinely hurt somebody. Wow, good job Sam, you reminded an old man about the friends he's lost. Really showed him there. I can sympathize with him. You have to be a young dipshit to think this sort of thing is cool or funny.

you're right theres no hope for you

it is one of the more coherent mde pieces I've ever scene, integrates many of the common themes into one narrative, much better than just skit after skit of AS WP

I have a hard time not laughing when Nick "breaks character" with the dad actor who's "threatening" him.

God Sam is so cringey still.

The actor was just trying to play a character. Nick does his typical breaking of the 4th wall, which is still him acting, but they don't tell the paid actor this.

That's why you see the old dude half-smiling, because he's so caught off guard. Nick wasn't actually being serious, though, which is what makes it funny.

I can't even tell if that part was the actual actor getting pissed or the character or playing the character of an actor. Too many levels of irony for me

holy shit

How did they get all this funding in the first place?

were the ratings good?

Get a job, Sam.

this wasn't released behind a 5$/month paywall

wtf how generous?

we need this scene only to be uploaded

Fuck me why was this cut? Adult Swim or them?

yes
what do you consider funny? I bet you have shitty taste

ya this is what the network edited out

Nick and Sam had a right to tell that guy to fuck off. No one wants to touch some old gay guy and he should have gotten the just after that sikh dude

jist *

No Hyper Gen X?

You guys seriously need to go back to r/television

Sick of these 4 litre horny boys

My biggest regret is not being able to see all the transitions and red pills that got censored by adultswim. Its so jarring just seeing loads of red blocks over writing and the like when I go back and watch skits or episodes.

Still not funny.