Post characters ho can't catch a break

Post characters ho can't catch a break.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ED_exG3qLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That looks like a pretty good break to me.

CROCKED

Is that Ivy? Fucking a sentient plant seems like something she'd want

Did she rape him? Is that what you mean OP

How does a monster gets to sleep with a girl?

That's June Moon. The host of Enchantress.

>Killer Croc
>Sentient Plant

Doesn't not compute

BIG GREEN COCK

From the thumbnail I though it was Swamp Thing and immediately saw problems.

Same. Swampy's had it pretty good considering, I was all ready to contest.
hab bumb

Directed @

they probably confused him for Swamp Thing

the only thing that matters

One word. Chafing.

how do you think is his dick? Like with scales or what?

actual crocodiles' penises are internal

Yeah I thought that was Ivy and Swamp Thing from the thumbnail. Now I'm kind of disappointed.

>Be product of demon rape
>Have all kinds of issues from birth
>Soul's constantly in danger, same for physical safety
>Every issue of her Rebirth comic has her physically, emotionally and even spiritually damaged
>Written by Wolfman (STILL) and going through puberty for what, the third time? While other female characters get female writers and get to have fun adventures that don't involve dying slowly on each page
I just want to take her away from Wolfman, she deserves better.

Anyone working on annihilating the Source Wall yet? Any progress on that?

...like a crocodiles? the fuck do you expect

Nobody likes self-pity user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3ED_exG3qLk

Cyborg, Nightwing, and Starfire get to be adults while she's eternally a teenager. It isn't fair. I want this character to grow and change but she's stuck in a loop.

In my dream world Justice League Dark was well written, popular, and had adult Raven as a member.

How can The Red even compete?

None of her incarnations had a happy ending as far as I know, the latest app game that DC pushed out even had a 'Legendary Raven' skin which was pretty much her gone full demon. That seems to be her endgame, but they won't ever expand on that either.

HOW ABOUT AN ANIMAL KINGDOM'S WORTH OF COCKS.

He's like the entire Bad Dragon catalog in one slim green package.

Croc is definitely one of the Bat villains I could see going through an arc where he's a reluctant hero of sorts. I mean if we can have Riddler and Venom having runs as "good guys" then I don't see why Croc couldn't do it.

I don't recall him dong anything extremely heinous like the Joker or Black Mask in terms of killing innocents. And then there's moments like when he spared Roy and told him to get help in Red Hood and the Outlaws and that BTAS episode when he hooked up with Baby Doll

>Croc is definitely one of the Bat villains I could see going through an arc where he's a reluctant hero of sorts.

Pretty sure that already happened in his Forever Evil issue.

any chance you could help a man out by giving a name for this run?

Croc's Dick must be rough as fuck that would tear a woman's vagina

>Crock cucked Rick Flag.

I approve of this.

Well there was the circus episode where he was kinda a dick and he did lead on Baby Doll a bit, but you have a point.

Thing is, most people also only know his arkham incarnation where he's terrifying and seems to revel in eating people. Hero is a hard stretch with that being his more well known take.

Exotic genitalia.

Fucking movie watching idiots.....

June and Rick were an item in the comic SS too. Just not the current version.

yeah, but he is not actually a croc? Just someone with a weird skin disease

Can't remember, sorry. It was a random storytime yeeeeeears ago.
IIRC it was a series of one-shots each about a different Batman supervillain. I distinctly remember Penguin & Riddler getting issues too. 50% sure the first one was Joker.

>Reading Chinatown

Croc is possibly one of the most bi-polar Bat-villains because writers keep back and forth on what to do with him. Technically he's just a normal human who was born with a fucked up skin condition. He's been portrayed as a sympathetic character many times. Discriminated against because of how he looks, forced to be a circus side-show freak or a back-woods amateur pro-wrestler. Forced into a life of crime because he literally had no other options. Sometimes he's portrayed as pretty intelligent, there's been a few times in his history when he was actually a mob-boss type character. But more recently he's usually just a sewer dwelling outcast trying to get away from people who won't accept him. When the writers want him to be sympathetic he's protecting homeless people, usually kids. But then some other writer comes along and he's suddenly a cannibalistic monster. Sometimes it's explained, in Hush he was injected with some experimental serum that de-evolved him, other times he just shows up as a monster with no explanation as if he's always been that way.

he's just a cannibal
no big deal right

user...