Japan vs Poland

Born in Japan as an average jap(rich manlet asian)
or
Born in Poland as an average pole(poor tall white european)
which would you choose?

>YOU
What's your obsession with Poland?

wut?
I posted for the first time

Kek.

Poland OP. Born in Canada. Grandpa was 100% Slav. 50% squat 50% potato nigger

polish people aren't very tall

Obviously the latter, you fcking gook.

Japan

Obviously Japan. Poles are the fuccbois of Germany and Russia.

when I posted this thread on Sup Forums,Japan barely won.I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks.
sad:(

Well I'm Half Polish and I'm living in Japan.

Fuck.

aren't they?

depends how rich

what's that down there? bosnia?
they're lying

polish japanese?
that's very masterrace to me.

Turkey included.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Polish because of better history and reputation as a fucking ogre slav that won't fucking die.

>better history
Nah, I'd dedicate my life to restore the Samurai spirit in Japan. Perhaps no other country in the world has something so noble and honorable rooted so deeply in their not-so-far national history.
Japan could lead the global counter-revolutionary war against decadence and for honor.

but sepuku is fucking retarded, kamikaze is better.

poland

bump

i had jap-polish girl as my close friend (she was 8 for the looks but her confidence and ideology made her 10) but she chose 1.90 m chad with family in switzerland
why live?

Australian so I can shitpost better

Okay that's it.
I fucking hate exchange students who come to our school.

I have been looking at this South-Korean faggot from Seoul in CS-course. This fucking fuckwit don't do anything else than browser facebook with his phone.
And the argument of " well he is in finland and thus is unable to do coding and excel exercises" Fuck off. We use netbeans which is in english and our teacher gives him english instructions and he still won't do anything.
Fucking disgrace

also where can I find korean posters?
I'm so pissed off

Japan. Polish is pig dog expansionist nation. Japan has honor and culture. Poland culture - to steal and rape. In Lithuania we have saying, translates as "When Polish marauder comes better be cloudy night, for he shall steal the moon."

are Poland and Lithuania in a bad relation?
I thought they were bro-tier

Japanese no doubt, and I hate anime and weeb shit, but the standard of living in japan is much much higher, also the food is much better than in poland (still not quite as good as southern euro food, but great) + higher life expectancy

also honorary aryan as opposed to slav untermensch

Ignore them.

Modern Lithuania is not the Commonwealth Lithuania.

Completely different people.

The "true" Lithuanians are now living in areas in Belarus.

Just ignore.

The only neighbour that likes us is Belarous (but as you may know they are denounced as dictatorship by "international community" and its in bad taste to have diplomatic relationship with them)
Oh, and lithuanians weren't our "bros", they were our peasants, basically second class citizens, that's why this shithead above you is mad.

bump

jap, can get more shit done as a nip.