CAST THEM

Do you think DC will successfully adapt the other women of the Batman mythos? I haven't seen Suicide Squad but Harley seems to have been a success in terms of cultural acceptance and general appearance.
I think Poison Ivy might legitimately be too sexist for 201X.
Catwoman needs to be a sexy, sultry, fit actress which doesn't exist anymore and Barbara Gordon has to be a redhead with blue eyes which is literally 1% of the world's population, AND she has to be a 10/10.

>I think Poison Ivy might legitimately be too sexist for 201X.

They literally whore'd Harley Quinn up to crack-whore-tier.

All I know is that Rihanna should play catwoman

Kate Beckinsale.
Lol yourself.

Yep. Name one character in Hollywood movies that looks less of a slut.

Anne Hathaway would make a good Batgirl.

Kate Beckinsale is in her fourties.

This make me wonder how trashy Catwoman is going to be. My dick isn't ready.

>44
>34
Fuck, I hate that we don't have young Batman. If you're basing BvS off of Dark Knight Returns then Catwoman is an old woman and Barb's dead.

So is Ben.
Batman and Catwoman are around the same age.

Aww shit... don't get me thinkin about that... I've always prefered HQ, but all the Sirens are designed to fire your dick up.

Beckinsale is too old for Catwoman. She'd make a perfect Poison Ivy though.

It also adds an older woman/younger girl aspect to her relationship with Harley.

BvS is just "inspired" by The Dark Knight Returns. They're already making a Batgirl movie tied to other movies and the name "Oracle" appeared in BvS.

They want a young actress for Catwoman.

Then they shouldn't have a DCEU full of older actors.

>If you're basing BvS off of Dark Knight Returns then Catwoman is an old woman and Barb's dead.
Batman is in his 40s in BvS he's been fighting crime for 20 years

I'd pick Hershlag for Catwoman

>Black Catwoman

Catwoman is such a shit tier character I literally wouldn't care.

What that got to do with anything?

Forget the Gotham TV show. Batman and Catwoman doesn't have to be the same age because in the comics they didn't grow old together like in the show.

Not to mention that the producers are all degeneratives and the idea of an older Batman banging a young and petite Catwoman is enticing to them.

I just googled "Affleck Hershlag" to see if they have been in anything together. I think that would actually work pretty well, they could have short haired Selina and Latex Hershlag.

>Beckinsale is too old for Catwoman
Fuck right off with this, Bruce is hardly older than Selina plus kate looks younger than most women.
Funny how no one says shit about Amy Adams being 10 years older than Cavill as lois lane

idris.. elba.

>They want a young actress for Catwoman.
They've never said anything about what actress they want for Catwoman. If she's younger than Batman that's fine with me, but I assume Poison Ivy will be closer to HQ's age and Catwoman will be the oldest.

In the 2011 comics reboot Batman was a 40 and something old dude with tons of kids and Catwoman was just turning 18. Don't know if that's still the case with the recent re-reboot called Rebirth.

Why would Catwoman be the oldest?

Nobody says anything about Amy Adams because nobody gives a shit about Lois Lane. This is a Sirens thread retard.

Despite the fact that she looks young she IS too old to play a young Catwoman. Just let her play a MILF anything.

>Not wanting a Loli Ivy

You can even use Bev.

These anons quickly convinced me, young ~30 year old Catwoman makes sense
Besides,
we've had enough Beckinsale in leather/latex

>Suicide Squad but Harley seems to have been a success in terms of cultural acceptance and general appearance.
but then you immediately follow up with
>I think Poison Ivy might legitimately be too sexist for 201X.
Bit contradictory.

>Nobody says anything about Amy Adams because nobody gives a shit about Lois Lane. This is a Sirens thread retard
>what is an example
Calm your autism, moron.

>Despite the fact that she looks young she IS too old to play a young Catwoman
Who says she has to be young, idiot?

>we've had enough Beckinsale in leather/latex
Kill yourself

Batman's age doesn't factor into Catwoman casting. Specially when they seem to be wanting to keep Batman and Catwoman separate in the DCEU, for some reason.

Remember, producers always look for young actresses. The male co-stars can be 60 years old. They'll still want a 20 and something actress for the guy's significant other.

Stop trying to force your ugly 5head retard pop star

not even related, but that's because I was vague
Harley is a success in that she is still the same "character" to fans and that her design is acceptable. (easy to make for Halloween costumes)
Poison Ivy's "character" itself is more sexist to me than Harley's. She walks around in leaf lingerie and kisses people to trick them with her poisonous womanly ways. It would be a much different process to try and adapt her to be "acceptable".

>what is an example
A retarded example exemplary of the poster.

>Who says she has to be young, idiot?
Nobody did. I want a mid 30's Selina.

You just go defensive when I called Beckinsale "too old".

Dude, you can see Harley's pubes and she's filled with tats that describe how much of a cumslut she is. Warner doesn't care about sexism.

>Someone thought Dushku still had a career
LOL

How is movie Harley "acceptable"?

>He doesn't want Beckinsale wearing this

Getting Beckinsale and putting her in a catsuit again is literally a waste of time and money. She's had 5 movies of leather. Go watch that.

Do you guys think that Ray Donavan will make his son go out as Catwoman next comic con?

I'm not talking about Warner, I'm talking about Tumblr/Salon/Gawkershit
Harley/Joker is completely in line with the Daddy/Little Girl shit that 90% of modern women want.
Once again, haven't seen Suicide Squad, but from what I understand Harley's entire role in it is related to Joker. If she has such a tenuous link to the storyline of her movie, how will they be able to shoehorn Poison Ivy into a movie.

But also in the middle of writing this post I remembered that Gotham City Sirens was going to be a thing. So I'm wrong and we all get 2 hours of EMPOWERING sexist slutty fapbait.

She's "acceptable" because some fucking Gook thinks it's appropriate to dress up like her and that it isn't an embarrassing thing to do. DCEU Harley Quinn is accepted by "pop culture". DCEU Joker isn't.

Fucking WB editing.
They literally added shorts onto Margot for the theatrical release.

>redhead Beckinsale top-right
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

>his son
Wait a minute is taht a boy? What kind of parent do that?

Are you sure I thought that was just for commercials. Is there a difference between theatrical and bluray?

Maybe or maybe go with ivy

Basically, David Ayer tried to GHETTO the fuck out of the DC's villain with Suicide Squad. For that he made Harley look the trashiest slut you could ever find in the most shady joint you could ever enter in your life.
Harley wasn't alone in that, Enchantress was like... the Ring's ghost girl if all she did was rape the people that watch her tape, and Katana was turned into one of those delinquent Japanese girls.

Ayer's the guy doing Gotham City Sirens, and you can bet your ass he's going to make Catwoman and Poison Ivy look like cheapest whores you could ever bang for 50 bucks. The same people that worked on SS is going to work with him.

Here's Enchantress, by the way.

Her short changed throughout the various trailers, teasers and ads because of SJW's complaints.

Poison Ivy

Ew no hershlag is is nasty
>batgirl
This is her right here

Bitch has no ass

Uhhhhm, this is WAY sluttier. Enchantress a good girl she didn't choose that costume.

Hey Shadman

Ant-Man is Marvel you dummy

What tats will Catwoman have?

I bet she'll have a bat logo somewhere in her body. Maybe up her cunt? With something like "This is the real Bat-Cave" on it?

Goddamn, i can't wait to see what they will do with the Gotham City Sirens.

Batgirl

I liked SS's Katana. She made my dick hard.

What was the meaning of that cuck scene? Really. Shit was out of place.

Hmm.

Catwoman... Kate Upton
Batgirl... Hayley Atwell
Poison Ivy... Christina Hendricks

They just had survived a tough battle.

Batgirl should be AnnaSophia Robb

Meow above her pussy user and the classic 90's black panther crawling on her shoulder

JUST MAKE IT REALISTIC CGI FOR BEST WAIFU MATERIAL

Kate hotinsale can do whatever role she's given

The whip this time will function as an actual butt-plug that will emulate a cat tail whenever not whipping around.

Yes please or ivy im easy any way.

>shota trap

directed by William H. Macy

true titkino

Anyone else just wanna give enchantress a nice long bath and wash all that dirt off her?

Reminder that before Whedon was chosen to direct Batgirl, Refn was in talks because he had been wanting to do the movie for the longest time.

Imagine a Batgirl movie done by Refn.

Checking the Dubs of truth make it happen user.

Suicide Squad's Harley is the new slave Leia. Imagine how many guys have had their girlfriend's dress like this before fucking them silly.

>that blurred lipstick
>those open legs
>that thousand yard stare

Mia Sand for Bruno (neo Nazi henchwoman for the Joker)

You stop calling him names! Once was enough

The most fucked up thing about this is that his son actually calls him "daddy". There's a video of this. If it had been any other father and son i wouldn't think much of it, but... you know...

im batman

>those leaked bj pics

The girl from Riverdale is your Batgirl now

Checked
And I think you mean
>thousand cock stare
Also that
>look of contentment on the brother.

>young kid calls his father daddy
>somehow fucked up
Is the kid supposed to call his father by his name instead

Only daughters say "daddy". Sons say "dad", "pa", or if they're really little "papa"

The kid's wearing a t-shirt with "daddy's little monster" written on it, and the daddy in it is meant to convey in a sexual way.

What about Chloe for catwoman.

The fact that there are pics of his father making out with him.

Fuuuuck, Schreiber is insanely attractive. No homo.

Sophia's a womanlet so that would be good

What body type is this?

She could be fucking She-Hulk

I kissed both my parents on the mouth when I was a kid. It's all out of parental love and nothing sexual. Why is this so taboo in america?

Jessica Biel as any one

Superior Nordic genes

does she have a son? imagine snuggling with her.