"Excuse me miss, let me help you with those," - proceeds to get laid. Why is user not hitting on her?

"Excuse me miss, let me help you with those," - proceeds to get laid. Why is user not hitting on her?

She's already got a girlfriend.

She's got the tits of a 50 year old

Who is this?

Because unless you're 9/10 she'll either laugh or drop everything, run away and unleash police on you for attempted rape.
Plus we live in age of equality and shit so strong woman like her need no man to handle couple of bags.

I was going to but then she got chased away by some iguana s&m gimp who was screaming shit about wormhole technology

holy shit public humiliation is sad to watch

>implying she fucks

Why do you think Weiner went after whores on Twitter?

this

also
>wanting to smell $hillary's bitjuice on her breath

I would kiss her feet and worship her like a pagan goddess.

I can't be the only one who thinks there's something weird about her jaw/teeth. It's like she's hiding a beak underneath her lips.

Dude, ever since I became alt-right I've been getting laid nearly every day.

Yeah me too man, it's fucking crazy

This. I started writing about kek and pepe on GoyBook and fuck like 4 bitches sent me nudes almost immediately after.

I would seduce her just to destroy Clingon's campaign from inside.

kek it's funny that you say this. I stopped caring about other people and started caring about the big picture and taking care of myself as a white man and I have been getting laid more than normal. It's been nice while it lasted but now I decided I won't fuck another chick unless I actually like her and find her extremely attractive. I'm tired of fucking chicks that are just alright. I can do better.

All feminazis are like that, it's genetic

>Italian
>White man
stop Giuseppe. We are not white

Trips says wikileaks teaser drops next tuesday

Fuck off CTR you are so pathetic.

I'd say we are as niggers as white gets... or are we as white as niggers get?