Refugees torture and kill kittens

They finally went too far. They finally showed their barbarism in a way that bluepilled cucks can't deny.

m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160907_02457450

>woman was feeding newborn kittins on the street
>Two afghan refugees walk by
>Think "Well these people took me in to give me a new luxurious life, how can I thank them? By forcing my barbaric views on them through violence"
>they tortured and killed two kittens in a cruel manner. One survived with a severaly damaged snout and a broken jaw, still can't eat

Oh and when I said people won't be able to deny the barbarism.
>Mayor of the city: "How people treat animals differs from culture to culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

mvlehti.net/2015/11/30/jarvenpaan-turvapaikanhakijat-varastivat-tallikissan-ja-raakkasivat-sita/
m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160907_02457450
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did they get punished at least?

In all honesty, they probably had their welfare benefits increased and were given an opportunity to rape someone.

Sad, but more or less true.

Do what Belgians are known for when dealing with non-whites and then say the same.

FUCK thats it I've had it with this migrant crisis. Race war starts tomorrow get ready everyone

So when they beat our women will he say the same ? "How women are treated differ from culture to culture"?

I don't wanna hear about this shit mane

Makes me wanna take kitteh home and nurse it to health

>FUCK thats it I've had it with this migrant crisis. Race war starts tomorrow get ready everyone
Nothing will happen. You'll just sit on your PC and spend another day shitposting on Niggertits.

REMOVE KEBAB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL THEM ALL

everyday the times get darker

I didn't want to see that :(

#CatLivesMatter

And this is pretty much way I always travel with a knife.

kek, those assholes never get something. It wouldn't happen like that in the USA.

Of course. I was joking. Hah, the world burns around me and I guess I sit here day after day doing nothing. We're all pussies who are too afraid to die for what we believe in.

You are also guilty of this I bet. You rationalize your procrastination as you waiting for the flashpoint, the """perfect moment""" to strike. It will never come and you know it.

We're all fucked user. It's all fucked

There was a video in Finland where poor 25 year old bearded refugee kids finger a cat.

>hurrr gotta understand they've seen war, they're kids, it's different culture, just understand

Cat lives matter far more than Afro-muslims lives.

Remember the last time a cat pissed you off.

CIVIL WAR FUCKING WHEN?

today actually because my cat was fucking eating the wallpaper in the kitchen

lel, the afghan national sport consists of men with sticks beating the inflated carcass of a sheep around a dirt lot. they're fucking sub huiman. not even animals. they have no culture or tradition worth preserving and they never did. if it weren't for political correctness and bleeding heart faggots we'd just do the world a favor and liquidate the lot of them.

niggers do it too

We should call Peta, give Peta guns, show them that video and this story and send them to the refugee camps.

Poor Kitten

Can we make donations for him and his recovery ?

Kittens deserve to die. Puppies ftw

The reason I don't act is that - unlike Stormweenies- I don't pretend to know what is a better alternative to what we have. I really don't. I don't want to live in a fascist state.

lol peta consists of the same hippie women who are feminists but still love rapists when they're black because of reasons

just gotta understand bro

we just send them to the refugee camps.

I thought they worshiped cats because Muhammad had a cat and that they hate dogs because they believe they have demon souls or some shit

mvlehti.net/2015/11/30/jarvenpaan-turvapaikanhakijat-varastivat-tallikissan-ja-raakkasivat-sita/

Here's the Finnish case with video and pics btw.

when will we start cutting hands off again?

It's really simple, user. What we have now, but with no niggers, muslims, or Jews.

That's a better alternative, right there.

The day we finally get angry, impure blood will water our fields.

Hopefully this redpills alot of people about mudshits

They were only handed two White eight year old girls to rape instead of three.

On the other hand. We had that native """"artist""" murder a cat and ejaculate on it while filming.

I would put their entire fucking shithole countries to waste if it saved the life of just one of my cats.

They are not just sub-human, they are sub-animal. The casual, meaningless cruelty they exhibit is beneath any creature of God's creation.

They make me hate.

This had me intensely triggered

We should take the advice of the mayor and treat animals, being them, differently.

It's also pathetic how that moron tries to down play they tortured cats, kittens really, by using "animals"

>implying Peter cares about animal rights

They would just euthanize all the animals before the refugees get to them because that's the rational thing to do.

Tbh, I take the same animals rights approach I take when it's about abortion. Either you care for life or you don't. Anything in between is fucked.

Maybe germany can open up some "refugee camps" for these guys?

A few problems with that:

1) Most of today's discomfort is caused by Capitalism. If you want to believe that only Jews are the ones who are the cause of crony capitalism, then you are just willingly deluding yourself. And I'm not saying I have a better alternative to Capitalism.

2) There have been many brilliant Jews that contributed a lot in Europe. Heine, Spinoza, Einstein, to name a few. How can you accuse an entire culture/race like that? There ARE awful aspects to Zionism and Jewry in general, and even the JEW Marx wrote an anti-Jewish text (on the Jewish question).

>By forcing my barbaric views on them through violence

Cats are haram?

SECOND HOLOCAUST NOW, BURN THE FUCKING KIKE PUPPETS

I imagine Ghandi's quote about a nation's greatness being reflected in how they treat animals would be considered racist, xenophobic, and ethnocentric today.

I fucking hate people who are cruel to animals.

Sleep tight, Kitter.
I hope the survivor gets some good treatment. Animals can bounce back from serious injuries if they're done at a young age.
Might have a hatred for shitskins forever now, though. Dogs do that.

I hope people starts treating refuges like the monsters they are.

ahaha yes always they also treat woman different in their "culture"

equals are generally cruel to each other because they see themselves as competition

Those days are long past. Today the only thing they are willing to open for them are the legs of their own wives/girlfriends.

Tbh, there are few races in this world that I think are inhereinately subhuman, Arab mudshits, Jews, Chinks, and Australlian Abos
But Chinks, mudshits and jews fall under the sub-animal catagory with me because how they treat children and animals

LIBERALS WON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS BUT THEY'LL SEND DEATH THREATS TO A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HUNTED A GIRAFFE WITH A PERMIT

/thread

Fucking sandniggers haven't heard of rule 0

your kitchen wallpaper sucks and your cat is rightfully fed up with that shit.

these are not arguments against fascism family

Those days are long past for them maybe but who knows, gemans are known to bounce back from bad shit.

Either way. Fuck mudshits.

>sandniggers
>rules

They should never have been allowed out of their shithole containment country.

Will this be enough to wake people up?

My argument against fascism is only that it restricts individual freedom and that it leads to herd mentality... it enforces the collective upon the individual. And most of the time the collective is the herd, lowest common denominator.

Even Enlightened Absolutism is better than Fascism.

You didn't ask for a perfect world, you asked for a better alternative to what we have now.

I provided a better alternative--not a perfect one. To make a perfect society would take many many generations and constant adjustments--if it's possible at all.

Maybe if the article got translated into english and got shared all over facebook, but that won't happen

>Americans thinks they can judge other cultures for torturing animals when they literally have factories murdering animals every day

Quite likely, everyone hates animal torturers, even murders hate people who are cruel to animals.

I'm surprised we haven't heard about mass refugee center torching yet

BEHEAD THOSE WHO ABUSE PETS!
GAS THE SLIMES, CRUSADE WAR NOW!

The cats from their deserts are the wild ones. The very big ones with sharper claws that are not domesticated, unlike your cute little cats at home so some sandnigs are scared them, some are annoyed at them. I'm sure there are pictures floating somewhere of armed sandnigs holding up big dead cats. I've them on threads like this before.

But you know, for people like them, whether it is written in their book that cats are cool or whatever, they'll still kill whatever however and whenever they please. Like how they don't really follow the rules of their book 100%.

And you westerners call us chinks subhuman for eating dogg. Mfw

>Not understanding the difference between killing for food and killing for fun
>Not understanding the difference between food animals and companion animals
PETA plz go and stay go.

>killing a pig quickly for food =/= torturing a kitten to death for fun

Fucking leftist sub-animal scum.

>I make sure I'm completely unreasonable on this subject, like others as well.
lolwut?
you've just stated that you literally only accept all or nothing as an answer
are you telling me that if you care about animals then you should also support socialized veterinary care?

Sup Forums brought him to justice

who will avenge these cats though

Hey dumbfuck, there's a difference between killing something for food and being a stupid-ass sand-jig torturing kittens for no reason.

Yeah, factory farms suck ass, and hopefully they will go away when we all start eating vat-grown steaks; but that doesn't excuse goat-fuckers from practicing senseless cruelty because they're too fucking stupid and unwashed to behave like civilized people. And we are perfectly correct to use such incidents to hone our hatred.

>you will never nail a shitskin to the floor and watch as hordes of hungry cats reluctantly eat him alive
although this could be considered animal cruelty since said cats would probably get diarrhea

No one in the Netherlands, that's for fucking sure

Genocide. Now.

that was a good thread

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"How people treat animals differs from culture to culture."

but their culture is different, user

I don't care if you eat dog, I take issue with you skinning/boiling them alive.

I would never subject cats to that. Army ants could handle that work though. They're used to devouring decaying filth like these monsters.

It's funny how easily triggered you retards are

Whites are very empathetic to animals, even when said animal is very cruel itself.

This is the only reason why we even gave these sub-animals a chance to intergrate, and they blew it.

It's funny how alone you will die.

I can offer them train tickets to a nice summercamp.

They went too far this time

Free Markets are just the net sum of voluntary human interaction. The """""capitalism"""""" of today is caused by certain individuals in the world centralizing economic power in order to circumvent the need to compete in the free market. It is the most quintessentially jewish thing to do. Jews started founded this attitude by forcing countries to adopt central banks. The ensuing corruption in financial systems simply overflows to the rest of the economy and corrupts everything

Yeah! That will teach them!

>i am a master ruseman because I was only pretending to be retarded.

Contrarian trash

Our patience, as they say, has its limits.

>it has showers that can clean the mud right off of you!

>m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160907_02457450
The fuck? WHY?

>needlessly torturing an animal is the same as killing it quickly for food

Hmm, you really made me thonk

>caring for about animals is being easily triggered
okay you fucking 'only pretending to be retarded' nigger faggot

I would take a million cats over a million refugees any day.
>Equaly lazy
>Cats doesn't rape, main, kill or jihad.

my stance: killing animals for meat and fur is ok but if you torture them you deserve nothing more than a crowbar to the knees, next day you're mister grasshoper sucking dicks in front of Biedronka™ sucking dicks for 5$

>equally lazy
kek

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell these mudslimes that they may rape our wives, but they'll never kill our kittens!!!

>"How people treat animals differs from culture to culture."

this meme HAS to die

>Torturing kittens
RACE WAR NOW

>>Mayor of the city: "How people treat animals differs from culture to culture."

That's what the director of the centrum said. The mayor said
>"These facts are shocking and absolutely regrettable. It's important to show that we don't tolerate this kind of behaviour."

But, I doubt it means anything more in practice.