ITT: Your absolute worst guilty pleasure

Normally I don't have guilty pleasures with tv or music. But even though I know it's a piece of crap, I still kind of like to watch this one, at least as I do other stuff like look around Sup Forums (equal guilty pleasure), but would never tell someone that I knew irl.

same

i REALLY like fight club. it's legit in my top 5

same

whats a good website to stream family guy? haven't watched it for about 5 years, what's a good season?

Guilty pleasure by Sup Forums terms: Reddit and Morty. Guilty pleasure by my terms? Desperate Housewives

start where you left off. Its all mindless entertainment with gags and jokes riddled throughout. Its a good time if you have a since of humor and don't have to be so critical of everything.

sense*

friends

Live streams are all over Youtube. No reason to watch it in chronological order.

NOT NOW WE'RE ON THE PLANE YOU DUMB ASS

no need to be guilty about it
I watch family guy all the time
I work as a fire guard and I'm allowed to watch tv shows while I work as long as I continue to regularly gaze over at the board every couple of minutes and family guy is perfect for that because it keeps you not-bored without ever engaging you

it's impossible to watch kino all the time

I hate celebrity culture, but I watch TMZ frequently, sometimes theyve got funny bantz

Independence day is one of my favourite films.

I watch it whenever it's on.

Family Guy is pretty funny though. It's a Reddit meme to dislike it.

They do have terrible episodes, and the bad episodes are really fucking bad. But a few jokes every season will give me a good laff.

Fight me

Reality shit

Sisterwives has been shit for a while but seeing these fat jealous harpies get cucked on the daily is pure kino. One even tried to run away with a dude she met online but it ended up being a catfish lesbo