Ai yi yi, Sup Forums! It's your buddy, Alpha-5!

Ai yi yi, Sup Forums! It's your buddy, Alpha-5!

I actually don't mind this, only design in the film I'm okay with.

Ayy lmao

>let's take a fun superhero show and turn it into a shitty grimdark edgy chronicle knock-off
>also make sure to put a shitty filter over it
Why not just put Zack Snyder on the movie if they want it to fail so bad?

Seriously, did NOBODY learn that people prefer FUN movies (like the MCU) over serious garbage (like MoS, Max Steel, or X-Men Apocalypse). An yet Hollywood keeps thinking we need serious realistic capeshit. *Facepalm*. How many times can they fuck this up?!!!

Command Center broke.

Communicator, yes?

America needs to stop remaking Japanese media, we never get it right.

The recent Fox X-men movies have been better than the entirety of the MCU, so idk what you're talking about

That is is the most ugly alien robot I have ever seen

Fuck you alpha 5

>The recent Fox X-men movies have been better than the entirety of the MCU
Pffffffffthahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait? You're serious? Let me laugh harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

user, you can either use the appropriate reaction image or call them all shit by their shit merits. What you just did and the fact that you probably think it's clever makes you look like a complete autist.

I'll give you First Class and DoFP but Apocalypse was agreed to be shit at worst and mediocre at best by mostly everyone, even by people that loved the X-men movies.

I think the head is fine but the body and posture is super strange

I think they're trying to go for an alien techno-organic sort of look, I'm not a fan of it tho.

Unless we butcher it like Voltron.

>user has an autistic breakdown because someone has a different opinion than himself

I actually like it. It feels unique yet still echos the original.

Anyone else going to watch this just for Bryan Cranston as Zordon?

Did...did anybody actually like Alpha as a character?

also why is Power Rangers considered Sup Forums?

>MUH QUIPS!!

Don't you know Sup Forums stands for /Childhood Oneiros/

Because /m/ is for Super Sentai

Be fine without the big eyes.

DOFP I can see kind of that it suffers from glaring plotholes and is weighed down by JLaw's Mystique but First Class was filled with a lot of unneccessary characters and Apocolypse suffered from repeat syndrome with the whole will he or won't he thing with Magneto and once again JLaw's mehness

It's not about making it grimdark. It's about making it more believable.

Peoples expectations for a bunch of alien super powered shit is by and large going to coincide with the aesthetics that Hollywood has been putting out for decades which is more like OP vs. low budget 90s sentai show guy in a fake suit look.

You have come to the wrong board to post this. Though I do agree. MCU is overrated trash for the most part.

>It's about making it more believable.
You are what is wrong with adaptations. If you establish a lore of magic and sci-fi in your universe you can get away with anything and make it "believable"

>Why are their suits cloth but so strong?
Magical enchantment or woven supermetal.
>Why do they all know Kung-Fu?
After becoming Rangers they're skills are connected by a neural network. Only one of them knows Kung-Fu but he shares that knowledge with the team.
>Why are the robots so blocky?
They were designed by aliens to blend into to the indigenous aesthetic. Too bad the aliens made them in the 80s.

Also, Pacific Rim blows your entire argument out of the water.

I...I can't even be mad any more. I am numb to what this film is doing to this property. All I hope for now is for this movie to bomb hard and be forgotten like so many other mediocre remakes/reboots.