youtube.com/watch?v=PlYKJzJiaeU
twitter.com/codythemarine/status/911268072131936256
youtu.be/iuTxJUtSBIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did you make a new thread?

Pure unfiltered aspergers

Sage'd, let it die, rtvg is never gonna happen

morgan's question to matt at the 8.00 min mark
>last question, everyone's going to ask, "why did you apply to be on big brother?"

Proud Cameron fan checking in. Can't wait to see him win BB20

>Links gorgeous waifus' videos

>Posts handjob giving hoe in OP

Ok honestly I hate being lewd with you guys but just wow Morgan just ... you look so good

How long do /bb/ threads stay up after the show?

Why is buttslut doing interviews? Is she going to be the new Jeff?

its never a year around event like /got/ or /who/

who's ready for bbc?

maybe a day or two, but ever since bb18 going into OTT you've seen autistic social media fags (who in my opinion are the worst /bb/ posters) desperately try to keep the thread going for a week posting about what houseguests are doing and saying on twitter and post-interviews, and you can watch their posts become worse and worse each day. You're seeing it now, just look at a post like this
And with that I'm officially out

see

fuck you, asshole

holy shit sperg faggot. the guy posted a good timestamp of a funny question. you're being a fucking cunt.

good riddance, wish you had only left earlier

good, please leave

>The severely autistic reeeeeeeposter is still crying about social media posting

The irony being that you are even worse than them

where do you think you are?

>bunch of betas following one big beta

based codester

Mmmmf JMac's legs!

>triggered samefagging
WEW LAD. social media fags are mentally ill. Move to twitter already.

As I went to hide yet another one of these threads I couldn't help but laugh that even you guys are trying to discern who's the worst of your lot. You're all pathetic for watching this crap and there's no justifying it.

Just as HGs leaving the house, /bb/ needs to decompress for few days after watching/complaining about feeds for 90 days. I don't think it's unusual or weird at all.
People will leave at different times when they are ready to move on until /bb/ is officially completely dead.

BASED frogposter

pandafag still doesn't know what samefagging is

What does Morgan's interview have to do with "Social Media"?
You sound like a cuck. Cry moar bitch.

i thought you were leaving?

You really don't need to explain yourself to an autistic child. Every BB community all over has a few days after the season where they follow Post-Finale shenanigans and shit.

Jesus christ, people are pathetic for not understanding very simple concepts.

>pandafag is back

Cool blog have fun in those BLACKED threads faggot

>People are pathetic for watching this
ftfy

don't you know Sup Forums is a social media aggregate akin to reddit?

These are the best deflections you can come up with? I know I shouldn't expect much from you lot but come on.

It's literally just one sperg who does the autistic screeching in the post season threads

The funny part is he clearly browses Sup Forums which invalidates everything he has to say, true SOTG only come to Sup Forums for /bbg/

stop replying to the fags and post more morgan interviews

>BB19 spawned no dank memes

Waste of a season

hi cameron!

Someone who watches big brother should not be taking the high road, that is just sad.

I'm going to watch them in an hour or so when I get home...looking forward to it tbqh, eye candy + interviews

wonder how this one will go knowing shelby's fondness of paul (or lack thereof!)
youtube.com/watch?v=PlYKJzJiaeU

>lack of memes
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF, MEATBALL!

>morgan to cody: you're in a lot of memes

>taking the high road

You clearly don't understand the meaning of that phrase, dipshit. "acting high and mighty" is what you are looking for

That being said /bb/ is the purest kino and most of us watch it pseudoironically for memes annd waifus. Therefore you are a retarded n-bomb

who's this ugly girl that did half the interviews with morgan

>Cody to Morgan: FOR YOU

wew paul is so buttmad in his morgan interview

You watch hours upon hours of reality tv for ironic purposes? Am I missing how this isn't somehow increasingly more pathetic?

ok so cody's interview is one of the only ones worth watching, morgan barely fucking interviews anyone

when will pandafag finally grow some balls and pull the trigger? his head ain't gonna blew itself

Yep lmao when he has to give a word for each Houseguest he obviously gives great words for his voters and bad words for the others

You don't and will never understand. You can't sit with us. :3.

paul sounded genuinely shocked and shook over the blackface stuff. confirmation grodner never told him not to do it

The point is, the majority of us girls don't take any of this seriously and just like to shitpost, so call us pathetic all you want. Zero fucks are given

That being said, either you have an IQ less than 80 or English is not your first language; regardless, take your (you) and fuck off back to Sup Forums

>user ran out of excuses to justify watching double digit iq trash

stop replying to bait

You're all women? That explains so much. Thank you for this is the most logical thing i've heard in the thread so far.

kevin's daughters are busted no wonder they post here

You are missing a "this" you ESLfag

>We only use the finest grammar when discussing our intellectual tv
This keeps getting better and better

I'd put my pinkie in the middle one's pooper, i bet she has a huge bush

no, he just forgot about it.

I am thinking about off season strategies
Wondering if I want to tweet to Grodner daily during the break something like "WE DON'T LIKE DAY 1 EVICTEES AND RETURNING VETS" or something.

>gumpy
>meatball
>mark jansen face reactions

stop trying to make gumpy happen

>it was just groupthink, a bunch of betas getting behind one big Beta in Paul and they all follow the lead

Paul confirmed demoted to beta
also apparently Cody brought some low key bantz to wrap party by wearing bearded dead skull t-shit

He said DANK memes
Those are forced memes

based Cody

WTF is up with her cryptkeeper hands

Wait is that an actual deadskull shirt?
Kek

And love how he demoted him lmao

twitter.com/codythemarine/status/911268072131936256
these fucking >fan tweets are the best things from this season

Oh nevermind I get it, a 'dead skull'
Hoping thats a dig lol

lol no wonder he wants out

KEK.

paul didnt win the 500k but he did win 50k and he split up cody and his waifu and made cody sit in jury for weeks to stew about it

just a reminder that paul boned shelby :)

I just looked at Paul's ""clothing line"" and it's literally just graphic tshirts with really stupid slogans. Paul might be the lamest person on Earth.

how's your ""clothing line"" doing?

he doesnt even design them or manufacture them himself. he is literally a glorified hot topic salesman

oh noes, cody laid around for a few weeks watching netflix and shit, what a great revenge

>youtu.be/iuTxJUtSBIQ
every single one of her opinions is dumb and wrong.
so small, fat and ugly.
how can someone waifu that?

showfag

Hey Paul

>it was codys fault alex didnt trust her

George is a personal favorite of mine

Thoughts?

jordan, evel dick and rachel are rigged winners

Josh is definitely a bottom 5 winner probably even bottom 3 but look how ridiculously good looking Dr Will was 17 years ago

Why did they put season 9 after season 10...?

Josh's pic is baller af

josh is in the top 15 winners

josh managed to win season rigged for vet, his first few weeks were terrible but he was completely safe after week 4, meatball is middle tier winner for me

funny how cast every season is 80% recruits and last 5 seasons still ended up with superfan winners

people thought paul was using josh when really josh was using paul to go to the end

I didn't even watch bb15. I only watched bb16 for the qt jewess. I only watched bb17 for the jizzes vanessa was cute also. I only watched bb18 for bridge. I only watched bb19 for panda. I swear bb was different before rachels season.

>Those FTs
Why'd she do it

i gotta say as much as i disliked the guy, seeing him through cody's and mark's eyes, i can be and am happy for him. the way he was talking on the View was pretty endearing, you could tell just how excited and happy he was. just thank fucking god he beat paul in that vote.

Oops the Talk, i get that wrong every time and I just was looking at it

where's morgan?

pre-grodner era -- 3 male, 3 female winners (not counting s1)
grodner era -- 9 male, 3 female winners
grodner is a fatso who hates other women

She'll be in her own chart with Michael Phelps