HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it

I just saw IT.
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster I've seen in years. Literally years..
The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters.

Rate it 1-8
I say 5.78

The new one is obviously better

Well duh. The 90's movies dont hold good today. OP is stil shitposting for newbs.

First one looks like a shitty parody.

do your part and stop shilling for a shitty movie, pirate that shit

No way, seen it in theaters 12 times and taking more people every day.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU

Normies and children are more impressed by jumpscares, CG, and pretty colors. What's new?

very very boring...i really tried to like this movie

>A literal made-for-tv mini-series that aired on ABC wasn't as good as a feature film with a major studio behind it.

And you're surprised?

Well, yeah, no shit. I don't think anybody seriously defends the boring-ass no-budget TV movie. They just like that Tim Curry went HAM as the clown, and rightly so. It's not a good movie.

You faggot.

Just re watched the 1990 version, Jesus it complete bloated unfocused crap.
To think i was scared by it as a kid.

I want to say it didnt age well, but i would lie, they plot is awful, the editing and pacing is hilariously bad and teh tone cant decide if its a horror or a movie for kids.

now you're just not even trying anymore

>I don't think anybody seriously defends the boring-ass no-budget TV movie
Oh you'd be wrong on Sup Forums. People on here are so contrarian they actually try and say it's good

this post best post

>22 parts to this
I can't stop laughing

That's just because Sup Forums is and has always been a precision-calibrated fight to the very bottom of the latrine. It's part of the culture.

That fucker also stole my idea for one. He saw my tweet and then took my idea.

He worked hard to make a dream happen. You sit here and complain, bitter to the end. Now fuck off, loser.

He rode a meme to get subscribers and it worked. His videos after this will barely get any views.

oh fucking christ. it's "it follows" and "paranormal activity" all over again.

new IT was shit and not spooky, fuck off.

Nah.

is it really still shilling though once it's become pasta?

Pretty sure most of /tv was born after 1990, probably after 1997

How many times have you seen the best movie of 2017?
I already went 3 times. Tonight Im going again

Nah it was objectively good

No faggot

Woah, you telling me that a generation that had no real connection to the original IT film haven't liked it as much as the new one they are exposed to? Color me fucking shocked...what a brain stumper that is.

>14 total reviews

>supporting king's work
i love shawshank and green mile but i still didnt pay for them

This and the projector scene are about the only legit spooky moments of the movie
I wish so much of it wasn't Pennywise trying too hard by looking like overdesigned monsters