Worst countries in Europe by far. Prove me wrong

Worst countries in Europe by far. Prove me wrong

>p.s you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
archive.is/MFHlF
ch.ch/en/acquiring-firearm/
youtube.com/watch?v=fqY3vHK-oW4
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=f4YElnjoN54
youtube.com/watch?v=ketCFOd-0Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are absolutely right. No need to prove you wrong.

Are you mad that albanians are taller and with bigger cocks than greeks?

Well thats just by default cause of muslims OP. Do they even count as european?

>Greek
>Has nothing better to do with his day than to post about another country on a dying website

So how many Albanians are in your neighborhood, fucking the local women?

>Has nothing better to do with his day than to post about another country on a dying website

says the one who REPLIES to a post about another country on a dying website. jokes on you.

how come your football team was half albanian in the euro?
jesus that was pathetic

I have no idea about the dick part, only dick i've seen real life is mine, probably you enjoy some albanian one

About the tall part, fucking lol dude

I can't

Moldova is worse

Eh theres a strong parallel between Kosovo and whats happening in the U.S. at the border.

Greeks are always the most butthurt about Albanians, even though you're literally the same turkbabies

PAY

>Kosovo
>Country

Pick one

Nah mate, it really can't be.

They have town rapists though..

Get out of my country Tonibler. Now

>google the word "αλβανός" or "αλβανοί"
>go to news
>see 83395 news articles about albanian criminals and crimes in our country

REMOVE ILLYR

I wonder how an albo and gypsy interact?
Oh now I remember. They're the same thing, trash.

I hate it how they're proud of their shitskin and their extremely ugly flags. They behave like poo in loo indians and are very rude/macho/ugly/idiots.
They just don't fit in Switzerland and yet we have so many. They're literally the niggers of europe.

Albania is the town rapist of Europe my friend

>google the work "debts"
>go to news
>its 5000 articles about greeks

What about "Macedonia"?

That's a Greek region, what about it?

It's R*ss*a, mate. VlaP¥tin is a turbo cuckold. No one debates that.
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of R€d Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Ch€chen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of R*ssi*" election
6)keeps open border policy with Centr@l Asia, Ru*si*n citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in R*ssi*
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 2-5 million chinks
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Mov€ment Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, R*ssi* is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

archive.is/MFHlF
>The Chinese are invading R*ssia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the R**sian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the R*ssian Far East over the past 18 months.

>Reported by The Moscow Times, Shaikin’s claim is likely exaggerated, but increased Chinese migration issues marking a return of Chinese influence to these territories.

No, you're talking about Macedonia. I mean """"""""Macedonia"""""""".

You mean FYROM?

Whats wrong with these countries exactly?

How do we deal with the eternal Alboroach?

He is

-Criminal
-Inbred
-Brown
-Muslim
-Rapist
-Low IQ
-No culture or accomplishments
-Parasitical
-Turk/gypsy rape babies
-Not European

Seriously we need to genocide albos they are completely worthless they contribute nothing to society. If 4 million albos died tomorrow nobody would even notice

How is Albania any worse than Bosnia, which has a higher rate of both Islamism and ISIS sympathisers?

They are inhabited by subhuman alboroaches of course

ITT: butthurt greeks/balkshits
As a proud shiptar, we Albanians are the most superior and intelligent race in the world. Mongol slavs and turkified Greeks will soon die to the hands of Great Albania.

Half of your country is Albanian. Enjoy getting cucked.

Poland

>How do we deal with the eternal Alboroach?

Wait until western cucks get killed off by muds and niggers, then we pounce on 'em.

You are right except you forgot Romania

GTFO my country subhuman

>look at center of eagle
>see a cow
>a cow

A
FUCKING
COW

No that will take too long. We need to remove the alboroaches NOW

I can't.
Albanians are literal human trash.

It's objectively impossible to prove you wrong.
Also, Kosovo is not a country.

Turks are just converted greeks

Ah Monkeydonia you mean, I see.

I haven't met anyone in real life nor have I heard about any criminal activities by them in my country so i can't know. I think just like most slavs they'll be pretty decent

>trying this hard

Macedonians are chill people. If you meet some shithead from Macedonia, he's Albanian in 90% of cases.

Macedonia is not a country. It's a name which is falsely given to Vardarska

Yeah whatever, it's a colloquialism. They are going retarded with their adoption of other people's cultures but that's just a minority there m8. They're not your enemies.

I was wrong sorry.
Pooland

Minority? lol their whole nation and even other nations think they are "Macedonians"

>other nations
Nope.
>their own country
A minority. They're Bulgarians who were brainwashed by communists. But they're cool people in general.

I'd say Germany, but not because of their actual culture or history, but current events with rapefugees

Albania may be fucked up bunkerland now, but they raped the Ottomans harder than you can imagine.

You might get along well as you both used to be somewhat relevant countries.

Bosnia is shit though -Greater Serbia soon...

Better a cow than a Leaf

romani-a is 100% gypsy country literally named after their romani heritage who falsely encourage people to believe it's actually after rome, they are the absolute undeniably worst

I'd say Chechnya though that's not really a country.

Check any map you want, and if you don't find them with the name Macedonia 9 out of 10 times ill cut my hand off

and no it's not a minority. MOST of them think they are macedonians. You haven't even researched about that topic long enough

Actually that's worse than a leaf Poortugal.

Just like how Uganda and Wallonia have
A
FUCKING
CHICKEN
on their flags

See pic in

Nah we misunderstood each other, I meant only a minority thinks they're descendants of old Macedonians and shit like that.
But yeah they use name Macedonia, it's just how it is man, that region they live was partly historical Macedonia.
It's really a non-problem, only in Balkans would something like this cause issues.

The Swiss know.. Fuckin hell.

This is such a gentle and safe country, as you walk down the street young and old greet you politely.

Except these dickheads, they strut down the street with arms splayed and glaring like their gangsters because they seen some rap videos.

Acting like they're the toughest shit in the world's safest country, give me a break you flatpack head.
Go to Nigeria and try that shit, see how tough you are.

I'd pick Romania over most western countries like Germany, France or Sweden.

Жи ecть бpaт

Youre pretty fucking retarded if youre serious

Why? You're just a stupid toothpaste-cuck who lives in a gay loving country. Give me 5 good reasons why Romania is that bad.
>inb4 muh gypsies

I'll tell you a secret why you hate Albos in Switzerland.

They're not sending their best, they're sending the criminals, they're rapists. Top kek. You're not getting the ones who lived under Hoxha and got secularized but you're getting the Albarabs from Macedonia, the most radicalized Islamic europeans that make Turks look civilized.

In the last 10 years Switzerland has single-handedly cleansed my country of Albanians with their generous citizenship laws. Now we have 250k instead of 500k (estimate by shqip leader) and when we enter EU even more will leave.

They're literal mudshit turkroach rape babies, how do they even pass as European?!?!

i tought albanians were all in italy desu.

At least they are sentient beings

Not leaves

>European countries with more muslim population are also the poorest.
makes you think

Its a literal shithole comparable to africa but I guess thats what youre used too

Send them all

Eastern Europe must be 100% white if we want to preserve the white race and Western Europe is doomed anyway

RARE
A
R
E

Montenegro is right
We are simple to understand when you set aside the hellenic wanna be shit
We've been under serbia since the ottoman riddance so we act like serbs but we're genetically and historically bulgarian

Only one of those is a country, and the other is autonomous part of Serbia that is shit because of that country

Alboroaches are parasites. They are in every country that has good potential to steal and rape

Watch your language, or the police will knock at your door. Enjoy what's left of Western Yurope, soon it will be worse than Africa.

Could somebody give me the short version of why the Balkan countries never managed to get along?
Is it a religious thing or just mistrust in the aftermath of balkan genocide(s)

Also, what went wrong with Bosnia-Herzegowina?

We're not sending them, they leave by choice

What's nice is, under Swiss federal law there are particular nationalitiea forbid from owning firearms, guess who falls into that queer tier category.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Gravy, for who ever is interested :

ch.ch/en/acquiring-firearm/

It is against the law for foreign nationals from the following countries to acquire, own or carry weapons and to shoot firearms:
Albania, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqY3vHK-oW4

i'm surprised italy is not on that list

Bosnia is more secular since they only converted to avoid taxes from the Ottoman Empire, of course, in the Balkans this is still seen as if they are weaker than the rest. Also, only 49% of Bosnia is Islamic.

Albania on the other hand are more radical than Bosnia but are still somewhat secular but roughly 59% are Islamic and hasn't shared pro-christian cultures with Croatians and Serbians like Bosnia has done since its existence. In contrast Albania has ~83% Albanians living in the country and more than likely most of them has a cultural base at this point that is more centered around Islam than Christianity.

PAY DENBTS! You turk rapebaby

Afghanistan

i prefer this
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=f4YElnjoN54

> most of them has a cultural base at this point that is more centered around Islam than Christianity.

Don't they worship a christian(Skanderbeg) ?

My name is Marko
youtube.com/watch?v=ketCFOd-0Qg

How do we deal with the shitskin Greek problem? At what point do we just start calling them Turks?

I'm not 100% certain, but it's mostly religious differences and Nationalism that has gone through those parts that has made them never getting along with one another.

In recent years Serbians doesn't like Croatians due to Tito since he gave Kosovo autonomy and later that turned independent, Kosovo is after all an important area of Serbian history (see Battle of Kosovo).

There are Croatians and Serbians living in Bosnia and when the Ottoman Empire smashed its way through the Balkans only the central population of Bosnia converted to Islam, this is also why all Bosniaks are Islamic, it gained that name from the people converting.

Why they never really get a long is the above and their high nationalistic values, they all see their on country as "the best one" and therefore has backstabbed one another several times throughout history to such a point where they can't trust one another. Also has to do with them being religious and all having different kinds of religions, Croatians are Catholic, Albanians are Islamic, Bosniaks are Islamic, Serbians are orthodox, Bulgarians are orthodox (but they don't get along with Serbians due to the bad history between the nations)

So TL;DR Religious difference, all nations are nationalistic to the point that they don't want to help each other, they hold grudges despite how old they may be.

this is what comes out if I search for "albanians" on google images.

Only due to him defending the land from a far superior enemy, all nations in the Balkans think nationalism is more important than religion, but that doesn't mean religion isn't of any importance.

Here's the extremely short version:

Ethnic and religious tension, maintained and often inflamed by deep historical scars/grievances.

That's it.

>Bosnia is more secular
Polling data, along with a basic understanding of the current situation in those countries, would dispute that claim. While Bosnian Muslims have only Islam as their identity, Albanians share identity across religious lines. The ruling government of Bosnia at the moment has "Islamic democracy" as one of its core ideological principles.

>cows have horns like this

it's a bison

More relevant statistics here.

and this is for kosovars

Alia & Tonibler pls

>the term "albanians" on google yield mugshots

sounds about right