Movie: Don't Breathe

>a disabled blind Iraq veteran exercising his right to self defense is the monster in a horror movie
>the good guys are the people trying to steal his life savings

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15767319/Don_t_Breathe_2016_CAM_XviD_UnKnOwN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now i want to watch this movie, got a torrent anywhere?

:^(

Welcome to American cinema, the only thing missing is the home intruders being black.

I felt like the movie made you hate everyone of the characters.

Didn't see it, but was listening to some friends talk about it.

SPOILERS AHEAD:

In order to make the audience kind of cheer for the bad guys, they revealed that the blind man has a girl locked in his basement that he plans to impregnate (with a turkey baster of semen). NOW HE'S DA EVIL RAPIST

I remember seeing the trailer and thinking "people will think I'm an asshole in the theater after rooting for the blind vet killing degenerates"

There was a solid line in it:
>There's nothing a man won't do when he realises there's no God
Or something like that.

Given the horrors of the USSR and Marxism in general, I can't help but agree.

How the fuck does a blind guy trap a girl in his basement?

fucking millennials

I was already uncomfortable with a bunch of home intruders being portrayed as the good guys, but that's just pants on head retarded.

My gf wanted to watch that shit, but I'll make sure we never will.

>Kill intruders
>Captures their women and forcibly impregnates her to create more genetically superior people.

Wtf, I love blind veteran rapists now

No. It premiered two weeks ago.

I think one of the thieves is a beaner. Others look white.

Seems like the Jews really hate vets all of a sudden. I'm a faggot who watched Vampire Diaries and they had a veteran get drunk and crash a school bus, ending up causing the death of some children.

Afterwards, they mention it a few times and make him out to be the most horrible person in the world.

Why all the veteran hate?

>"There isn't anything a man can't do once he understands the fact that there is no god," before trying to force-impregnate a tied up girl with a turkey blaster

Felt like a Chick track at that point desu senpai

Vets not supporting Clinton so we are being punished. It's been hip and fresh to have vets for years, now Hollywood is trying to make $ off it

>My gf wanted to watch that shit

Watch "The Invitation" with her. I'm surprised at what a great movie that was.

Probably because vets are generally conservative, and would be the ones to lead any kind of a revolution against the government

How about the horrors of Christianity, and states with Christianity as its religion? We gonna pretend those never happened?

>2016
>watching the cinematic Jew

Fucking jews, kill them all.

>We gonna pretend those never happened?
Nothing compares to what happened and happens under Marxism. That shit is demonic, which is unsurprising given the heavy Jew involvement.

Nice red herring though, and good job exposing yourself as a retard. If you're gonna bring in the horrors of religion, you'd have done a better job bringing up Islam. Christianity is very tame compared to that.

>I think one of the thieves is a beaner
That only promotes and substantiates the left's claims. Most of the Iraq Marine veterans are beaners.

Two wrongs don't make a right. The horrors that B does doesn't legitimize/illegitimize the actions of A.
Besides, the marxists made bad things that were done under christianity's name seem like nursery school.

Does it really say they are the good guys?
Just because the film follows them as the protagonists doesn't mean they are the good guys. Its just a scary situation.

That being said you are probably right though.

fuck those sect movie and their stupid theory.
like a fucking sect that litterally none of the invited ones heard of can have that many follower when you look at lights at the end it s like the whole world is doing the fucking invitation plan.

I don't think the movie was trying to paint them as heroes, I think the movie was showing them in a scary situation they were too in over their heads in.

>good guys
>real horror
u wot senpai

kek

If they made the home invaders black, people would have cheered the blind guy on and that would be racist.

Even that actually made some sense in an insane way.
>You've killed my kid, now you're going to give me a new one.

From the other spoilers I've seen
>the woman trapped in the basement is the woman that killed his daughter in a hit an run
>doesn't plan to release her until she gives him another daughter
>said thieves release her and he accidentally shoots and kills her
>eventually female thief escapes with the money
>reads in the newspaper how a blind war vet heroically fought off and killed 2 thieves but no mention of the dead girl or the stolen 300k

red herring
fallacy of relative privation
not-as-bad-as fallacy
et al

Can I ask why this group of stupid fucking kids try to do an armed robbery on a blind old man? What kinda kikes think we can sympathize with pieces of shit like that? Get a fucking job or go sell your ass on the street.

>Horror movie protagonists
>Always good guys

also tu quoque

>group of young adults that make all their money off stealing and fencing shit
>get a tip a blind old man has 300k stashed in his house
>one of the guy thieves wants the money to help kickstart his business
>the female thief wants the money so she can take her sister and leave town to escape her abusive family or some niggerdy shit like that

That's incidental. It's also not his right to self defence when he locks them in and hunts them down. And also, he's abducted a woman and tries to impregnate one of his new captives with a turkey baster full of his semen.

>sympathise
>with slasher/horror/whateverthefuckthisis protagonists

Have you literally just been born?

>>There's nothing a man won't do when he realises there's no God
So they're basically quoting Dostoevsky? "If god is dead, anything goes".

If you want to watch a similar movie with less degeneracy, I recommend Hush.

A deaf woman trying to be a writer lives in a nice house in the woods by herself.

Guy is going around killing people. Realizes she is deaf when he kills her screaming neighbour right on her doorstep and she doesn't react. Decides to have some lulz with her.

It's kind of tangentially redpilled, as it pretty implicitly implies the lesson is women shouldn't live alone. I work at a youth drop-in center and I put it on for the kids and watched it with them, and afterward all the teenage girls were saying they wanted to get married when they were in their early 20s.

>There's nothing a man won't do when he realises there's no God
Kind of a dumb quote.

>oh sheeeit god doesn't exist lemme go rape some bitches
>oh lawd the cops are taking me to jail? but god doesn't exist i'm not responsible for my actions!

Like what?
They never teach anything about life under marxism

You're not really on the up and up on your knowledge of philosophy, I see.

MORALLY, if there is no god, there really is nothing preventing you from stealing and murdering as you like, because there is no divine punishment, no objective morality.
That of course doesnt mean that other people wont stop you. But the morality of it becomes irrelevant when god is removed.
That is Dostoevsky's point.

And I dont necessarily agree with him, I'm just pointing out the similarity in reasoning with this film.

Reductio ad absurdam.

I recommend you read the aforementioned Dostoevsky. Also, Solzhenitsyn, who was influenced by the former.

This disabled, blind vet isn't being an aggressor at all? I have to ask because there is a lot of hyperbole on here.

>reads in the newspaper how a blind war vet heroically fought off and killed 2 thieves
sounds pretty based.

>MORALLY, if there is no god, there really is nothing preventing you from stealing and murdering as you like

What?

Even for people who don't believe there is any god or divine power, they recognize that stealing and murdering cause needless pain and suffering.

Do you need a divine power over your head to tell you that causing needless pain and suffering are bad things and should be avoided?

That's still retarded. I'm not going to suddenly go out and rape my neighbors because God doesn't exist. There's still human compassion and empathy. Believe it or not, the disbelief in God doesn't get rid of empathy. I don't want to see people around me hurt, so I won't hurt them whether God exists or not. Sure, there are some sickos who want nothing more than to watch the world burn, but in this case, I believe the genuinely good people far outweigh the bad.

Those are my morals, and finding out that God doesn't exist isn't going to magically make them disappear any more than finding out your mom isn't blood related to you is going to make you more likely to fuck her.

According to Dostoevsky, yes.

No. The point is to misrepresent most if not all Iraq veterans. How can you be so blind?

from the looks of things they're setting it up for a sequel of some sort.
>Blind vet had to have had some kind of help catching said girl originally and getting rid of the body later
>Blind vet and help chase after female and sister who've ran away with his money

Probably happen too since the movie was made on like a 9mil budget and last time I looked was pushing 60mil at the box office

What are the consequences for you ?
If you make people suffer but you greatly improve your life, why should it matter if you don't have to be judged by a greater power ?

I could already tell by watching the trailer that the robbers were the good goys and the war vet was le ebil white man.

Empathy. I'm not a jew.

Also.
You find a wallet. $500 inside and a driving license.
If you pocket the $500 and dump the wallet, nobody will now.
Nobody will suffer really because the guy probably already accepted he lost $500. You'll never see him.
What can push you to go out of your way to find the guy and give him the wallet back ?

>Afterwards, they mention it a few times and make him out to be the most horrible person in the world.
But pretty much every main character in Vampire Diaries has murdered people at some point for fun. I haven't seen the last couple seasons, sounds like it's getting shittier

oh ffs

It's honestly fucking sad that people believe you need a god watching over and judging you to have empathy and know to do the right thing

I'm going to see this tomorrow with a grill. She's a non-white. I apologize.

wow.

Americans are retarded. We deserve to get fucked up bad by Hillary.

Nothing in the plot of this movie sounds interesting, thought provoking, entertaining, or realistic in terms of the scenario.

Yet people pay to see it and applaud it.

>Seems like the Jews really hate vets all of a sudden.
>all of a sudden

Did we just suddenly forget 'nam?

Please tell me that's not this guy. Also wtf is this gay jew shit movie?

Why would you go on a movie date?

Easy date, just sit next to each other in a theater, get food or coffee after and chat about the movie and what you thought about it. EZ PZ

Gee what a plot hook. Why are movies nowadays so contrite?

You ever the older movie Rear Window? That movie had my heart racing and I was at the end of my seat and they didn't need to fill it with pretensious sexually infused violence to get my socks off.

Fucking dumb.

>the female thief wants the money so she can take her sister and leave town to escape her abusive family or some niggerdy shit like that

This fucking irritates me more than anything. God forbid any woman other than a blonde white bimbo stereotype is portrayed as a villian.

Meh, he was much more sympathetic than the large majority of horror movie villains. He is a sad old man affected deeply by what he has seen in Iraq. The only thing he loved in the world was that of his daughter who is then tragically killed. While I ended up rooting for the protagonists, the line between them and the antagonists are more blurred than in other movies. No outrage needed.

That's the wrong question. Humans are innately averse, some more and some less, to violence and killing. No morality has ever come from a deity, rather it is humans making up deities to go along with their innate morality.

Religions can oppose or encourage impulses of violence, but they are neither their direct source nor their direct inhibitors. What religions really do is set out guidelines for when it is "wrong" and "right" to kill, which can go terribly wrong as seen in the clusterfuck that are Abrahamic laws and their inspired successors. Societies in general are similar in fostering good or bad behaviour, but not being the fundamental cause of either.

But humans do not need the carrot and stick to want and feel what they do. Killing was considered criminal long before the idea of a personal creator waiting to hand out good boy points was around.

Why are all movies cuck propaganda

How do people actually enjoy seeing shit like this and ghostbusters

isn't hte whole point of the movie that the main characters are morally deplorable and we are invited to watch their demise with glee?

horror movies have quite a well established tradition of sometimes making their main characters unlikeable so we can watch them suffer and eventually perish.

Apparently not, see above

Yeah it's pretty shit lately. If you're still interested in that kind of thing, watch The Originals. It's far superior to The Vampire Diaries. Klaus is the fucking man.

Being white

>horror movie plot
>thought provoking or realistic

all horror movie plot placed on paper would be plain and unrealistic. It's the set up and delivery that get people to watch for the adrenaline rush due to fearful and thrilling moments.

To expand on Britains pithy answer..

Co-operation is what allowed the white race to become the superpower it is. When you find someones wallet you bring it back to them with the expectation that he would do the same in a similar scenario, because without that mutual bond civilization would collapse.

Which explains why africa is..well..africa.

In his defense, everyone he sees is black so it is okay for him to shoot them regardless

Are you fucking new to these films?

You're only supposed to sympathise to a certain extent with A SINGLE fucking person (the survivor), while enjoying watching the rest of the shitty characters get killed.

>All the older movies were great shit
>90 percent were actually giant ants and dudes dressed like aliens and bullshit

Shut the fuck up, Millennial.

It's not a horror movie though.

Not at all. 2 people get shot and a turkey insemination is all it is.

Citation needed.

I don't think I've ever seen an objectively good horror movie

what the fuck are you even talking about

>Even for people who don't believe there is any god or divine power, they recognize that stealing and murdering cause needless pain and suffering.

it doesn't cause you or your 12 rape wives you claimed any needless pain so why does it matter? you get to take what you want and be happy. if you forget to feed a wife you go get a new one.

>Humans are innately averse
whites are innately averse user, niggers and other savages not so much.

neat thing though we wrote all our good tips and life lessons in a book that teaches these things that make white pretty great.

even if you don't believe in a god christian vales that built the west freed the slaves and for some reason gave women the right to vote.

that last one may have been the jews and commies actually.

>never saw Rear Window
Yeah try again shithead.

>we wrote
Bible, both testaments, were literally written by Jews.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15767319/Don_t_Breathe_2016_CAM_XviD_UnKnOwN

It's a cam. I'm just about to watch it, so I'm not sure about how good the quality is. There's images in the link though and they look decent.

In the mouth of madness
Night Breed
Cemetery Man

You guys are all huge faggots. This movie is actually really good. The characters are likable mostly just good people on hard times, except the one beaner that everyone is supposed to hate.

There also is a news headline snuck in there about an illegal immigrant murdering someone, made me kek.

Stop trying so hard to be le Sup Forums

the writer and director is from U R Gay

you can't really expect a brilliant or logical plot knowing that

Because I'm a good goy. I haven't been to the movies or seen a Hollywood movie in years.

More like to actually give a reason for the blind man to kill them all. Otherwise the kids who broke in could've surrendered and the movie would end in 5 minutes.

I assumed he was the hero, like a revenge kino similar to the "taken" movies.

I do watch the originals purely for Klaus.
>Tfw they have all literally murdered hundreds of people yet still freak the fuck out every time Klaus kills someone
I mean come on