This isn't real enouth for you Sup Forums?

>This isn't real enouth for you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This entire scene was pure kino

Fuck all of you.
A lot of the cgi was great and affective.
Like this scene the library scene and the flute lady.

That scene was good in the menacing sense.

I found the basement scene with Georgie's corpse decomposing while Pennywise treats it like a puppet to be the most unsettling. It's something about dead kids that just gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
no it's not

Your videos are awful, fuck off

I hope in the director's cut we'll see Pennywise speak more. Skarsgard is pretty captivating when he's actually delivering lines

So is she Pennywise?
Or is she being controlled?

one of the best scenes in any horror movie. somone should post the webm

I hope they add in Pennywise making fun of Mike being a nigger. If Henry isn't overtly racist then for fuck's sake at least make the antiquated clown one.

Just came back from seeing this movie, it was pretty fucking great.
Not gonna lie, I found the painting monster to be the most terrifying part of the movie.

Library book spook and projector before jumpscareare the only spooky scenes
Fridgewise is too corny, it's more entertaining than scary especially when he mocks him

Shut the fuck up school house, we don't like your kind here

I agree with you but that file name has just got me thinking of how inherently dumb/funny the phrase Fridge Clown is

>implying the entirety of the fucking weird painting scene wasn't spooky.
Distorted faces terrify me more than clowns.

what's your end game?

tim curry cannot be beaten, he was funny and sarcastic and didn't need fear to kill anything, he was just so self centered that he wanted the kids scared for top taste and got btfo by his greed

remake IT is only an edgelord that laughs like a retard and does the clique' "i'm gonna kill you veeeery fucking slowly and approach you in slow motion so someone can intervene in this scene" approach that really gets me on my nerves after 20 years of seeing this shit

Flutelady is just too fucking out there
I found the whole set up (melody being played, flute drops and slowly reveals a figure in the dark) to be a lot spookier than the actual distorted flutelady being show and smiling

I thought this scene was pretty good too

what the fuck. I hadnt seen that.
Makes sense though, each of the individual scares were his way of getting closer and closer to the children

What does that even mean?

>Muh Tim Curry
His entire performance is hammy and unintentionally hilarious

There's nothing weird about the bullies picking on Mike for being an outsider. I fully get hating niggers. My dad hates niggers. He worked for the city and when the boss made him repair phone lines in a black neighborhood he'd almost get murdered for stepping into their territory. Guns aimed at him. The nigger in IT however in all versions is never a thug. He's just a simple farmer. Racism isn't evil but King acts like it is. In that sense it's ok that the movie didn't really have it. This movie is still toothless however. I would've preferred all the funny edge.

What cam is this? It looks bretty good