Anonymous

as I'm growing I can't help but to feel what's real and what's not, government and politics, all a big lie. I'm going into buisness/international buisness career as I am bilingual and try to see the truth. I need support, I need to know what's real and what's not, my purpose In life.

>what's real and what's not, government and politics, all a big lie
>I need to know what's real and what's not, my purpose In life.
What do you mean by "lie" and how does being a "lie" being they aren't "real"?

>being they
mean they*

Explain what you mean mate

>get to end of board
>become government

media controlling and false information, I'm only young I don't understand society fully, but I'm not dumb enough to know that we are all fed bullshit stories. Since the industrial revolution corporations have taken over government, I don't know what is real and what is not.

He means government is a show to keep you entertained the entire thing is planned out beforehand to achieve certain goals that would be forced through regardless of public consent.

See: public disapproval rates for more immigration contrasted by the governments forcing more immigration anyways.

Some countries upwards of 80% want immigration entirely stopped.

I don't remember who said it, but I'm pretty sure this is a quote and it rings pretty true
'The most powerfuI man is the one no one has ever heard about.'

player=jew

Well Everybody knows that the queen of battle is the Airborne Infanty...

hello my name is mr burns i believe you have a letter for me

the theory I heard called the Rothschild family, and how they own all the banks and this was the cause of 9/11 to hate on the islam for not signing something, it's a interesting theory

I dont know what happened on 9/11 but I know tower 7 fell in a controlled demolition for sure, and the others obviously did it too.

It obviously wasnt a bunch of shitkin muslims, and it was politically motivated.

William Luther Pierce regularly used to express his discontent with how the jews were turning us against our "muslim allies".

Muslims are decent allies against the jews, when we keep muslims in muslim countries and our countries remain our own. Jews used this against us, to divide their enemies.

Not a theory. There is plenty of evidence. It's true.

The Rothschild family history is fairly well documented, they even came up in the book "The 48 Laws Of Power" in regards to the law that you should keep things in the family - the lesson to be learned from them was - their family stayed so loyal to eachother because they were incestuous and didnt marry outside of their own cousins etc.

They actually only fucked their own family because they didnt trust anyone else to be married into them.

A pawn can become any piece on the board if they get far enough

everything is : Pure Coincidence

Terrible analogy. Pawns are extremely important pieces that dictate a good chunk of the game.

By getting into buisness/international buisness and working for government and gettin high enough in ranking, would I be in touch with any sort of true corporations running the government? I want to help the world we live in and at least in some way get it back to proper communism, not fake communism where it is dictatorship run by the richest family as said who only fuck their cousins

Ha, enjoy being hanged.

Communism is too damn oppressive to last.
Sociopaths are 4% of the population and expectedly always will be. They will always veer for power, and to install a communist regime would take great spy technology that could be used to turn the entire country into one of slavery

You missed one out

what is revolution