XRA

What the hell happened with season 2 of this show? 1 was a masterpiece but 2 is just... infantile in comparison. The jokes fall flat, the characters are annoying, the writing is juvenile, and the voice actor can't even do the Xavier voice right. I got 5 episodes in and I can't take it any more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDai6PJxiWw
youtube.com/watch?v=7rPaEPPtAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stopped at episode 2. season 1 is kino season 2 is worse than a flick

I really don't notice much of a difference

How could you NOT notice? the differences are so glaring and obvious that I cannot wrap my head around why it's so inferior. It was only one year between seaason 1 and 2, how did they fuck up so bad?

SQUATTER'S RIGHTS

S2 still has a few moments but it isn't as good

I mean topping the last episode of season 1 was hard enough. The pressure was probably too much

>Watch Season 2
>His voice sounds completely terrible
>Go back to Season 1
>His voice now sounds too slow
>Can't enjoy either one now

I thought S2 was less humorous and more absurd
Still had some great stuff though, the hobo addicted to "stronger adhesives" was the hardest I laughed at anything in either season

youtube.com/watch?v=vDai6PJxiWw

I feel bad for people just getting into Xavier having to slog through all the contrarianism. It really does have something for everyone. Native people fucking LOVE IT.

episode 6 is pretty amazing, actually

S2 is like a season full of Squatopias, which I think is among the worst episodes although it is probably the one I'd show to a normie first.

>tfw you're a righteous Chad who liked Xavier before the shilling began

Is that the episodes with all the doors?

I tried to show this to my friends but they fucking hated it. I think normies are allergic to Xavier

>tfw showing xavier to someone who REALLY REALLY can't get into it

>friend shuts it off during episode 1 and says it's the worst thing he's ever seen

>trying this hard to push the 'season 2 is different than season 1' meme

S2 is pleb filter

if anything, you have to admit he can't do the voice any more

>tell my drinking buddy I'll queue up another episode of Little People Big World
>put The 6th teat of good intentions on instead
we're not friends any more

is wonder showzen good

also why does Xavier call sandwiches "grinders?"

S2 has much better word play. Xavier's voice is also better in S2. Although peak Xavier voice is
> a man is raping a lady

A Grinder is a specific kind of New York Deli sandwich. 'Shoulda Gone with the Grinder' is in fact just a tremendously satisfying thing to say.

Wonder Showzen is good but it's not as consistent as Xavier, some episodes are weaker than others whereas Xavier is pretty reliably Xavier. Don't spoil yourself watching all of the Beat Kids stuff though, just find an episode or two and see what you think.

It's the same fucking shit, there's no difference in the voice acting, pleb. If anything the voice acting was a little softer and underdeveloped in the first episodes of S1

>shat-tered
>like shat a turd
>previously I just thought the 'shat' was the joke
fucking never ends with this show

the first episodes had kino voice acting, you pleb

get off of my board

>some people can't see the difference between seasons

damn, reddit got to this show fast.

>all these brainlets not knowing about the true kino film

whats the third one

Ideal Follicles Eternal

Season 2 is exhausting to watch, there is just no time to absorb anything, and I didn't like it. Though I have been watching the "Going Normal" episode a fair bit lately, its fucking funny.

I really do love the shakashuri music

>Vincent fucking Donofrio

>people actually fell for this meme

holy shit my sides

>Going Normal
s2e1 was good
the pace is rather unsettling because the wordplay comes at you faster than you can digest it but im not sure thats a bad thing for a show as surreal as the shakashura sandman chronicles

it doesnt exists, theyre pulling your leg, user

that show sucks, but the girl who voices the bald kid sounds hot

Season 1 to me is consistently great with the last episode being its peak. Season 2 has high peaks for the good episodes, but the lowest lows for the bad episodes. Both seasons are pretty fucking good though either way.

I don't know what this is, but that fag doesn't even sit in full lotus. I'm a fat ass with piraformis syndrome and even I can sit in full lotus

Interestingly enough every guy I've showed it to has loved it while every female I've showed it to has hated it

the irony here is that the show makes fun of people like you

Going normal might be my favorite episode from season 2

You May want to trim your gloatus, bloompadre.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rPaEPPtAx4

sure thing m8ty

Season 2 was MUCH more of a mindfuck than season 1.

Only plebs who can't comprehend it dislike it.

cute

Yep. Season 2 is season 1 on steroids.