What classical 19th century Empire would you prefer to live in?

Empire colonial Français, the British Empire, the Russian Empire or Deutsches Reich? Explain your choice

Swedish Empire because of the girls.

Venezian Empire for the woke nautical skills

>Swedish Empire.
RIP 10.09.1721
Swedish girls are a bit chubby and not that attractive as you might think they are. Back in 19th century they were very hard on the whole Lutheran thing, so not that promiscuous.

Then maybe for the beautifully crafted boats.

My image sank to oblivion not 1000 pings into that post

The French Empire.

He said 19th century. No Swedish Empire in 19th century.

France under Napoleon command otherwise another planet or some WE GALACTIC EMPIRE AND SHIEET. Not degenerate mankind.

British because i'm not going to live in bloody europe or some backwards froggy run colony

Sweden has a lot of tall and thin girls, and tall and lean Swedish girl is where it's at.

I would rather live in the Kingdom of France under the rule of the Sun King.

thats not 19th century

French empire desu. Plus I'm half French so...

I know.

French Empire, easily

Austria-Hungary b/c comfy Slovenian villages.

And yes I got that "grass is green on the other side" image from a map I played on Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

It's literally called "Slovenian Village", and it looks nice af, and Slovenia was included in Austria-Hungary so there you go.

Anyone else play Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars?

>under cuckload backstabbing filth
Kill yourself muslim lover.

> muslim lover
literally how

I dont think i really get a say in this...

>American Education
ok.

In order: French Empire of Napoleon, not the cucked Republics or second empire, Russian Empire, British Empire then German Empire. Germans were anti-Slav at that time so it would make life hard.

If you're referring to the Franco-Turkish alliance, it was every man (country, empire, nation) for himself.

>you will never be an Prussian officer fighting against Danes and the French alike

British Empire of course.

Nope.

Austria hungarian by far

German Empire was anti-Czech, anti-Pole and anti-Slovak, not anti-Russian though. Many Russian aristocrats and traders migrated to Deutsches Reich.

I just want to be a comfy fisherman.

British, of course.

Depends on which period. After Bismarck left office it went to shit in relations with Russia.

It was never anti-ethnic Russian though. So life for you would be great regardless state relations between Russian and German Empire