Why has this been so unfunny this season already? 2 episodes in and i have hardly laughed

Why has this been so unfunny this season already? 2 episodes in and i have hardly laughed.

bump

>2 episodes in and i have hardly laughed.
lol gay

Episode 2 is a lot better than episode 1 but I still think the should go back to a bunch of kids having fun and doing weird shit instead of all this political crap

So... politics and current events, huh guys.

but kids care about politics now.

It's sucking for a few seasons now because they went off their formula.

Instead of funny adventures with some messages it's a message with a few funny segments.
Getting rid of the stand alone type episodes also made it worse.

S19 was enough kino to last use a few years

Plus it gave use Tweek x Craig

>t. underage faggot

maybe its NOT WRITTEN FOR YOU

ever consider that smart guy?
no??

not so smart...

but barney sandals lost the democrat nomination

Here is your award for most generic post of the day

>we'll do more kids shit this season, I SWEAR
>5 second clip of boys laughing in a circle per episode

What was the last episode you legitimately enjoyed? Everyone has that 1 Simpsons episode that was fun to watch before it became unbearable to continue.

I think it has to be A Nightmare on Face Time. After that, it just wasn't fun anymore.

>This season
It's been dead for years.
Not as bad as The Simpsons got but it's still a shell of it's former self.

>ITT Sup Forumsfags who don't like being the butt of the joke
wahhhh wahhh it's not funny

Because Trump jokes are low hanging fruit and stopped being funny 5 months ago.

The funniest joke in the newest episode was when Hillary chimed in and the chorus sang "Nobody cares".

Yeh I enjoyed 19

Last season sucked and this one hasn't started so well

I hope they don't fuck up the game

>but kids care about politics now.
Sad but true.

remember when you could have your cake and eating it to.

What are the chances of the game being this?

>Eric Cartman wants to commit suicide
>His girlfriend gives Stan the voicemail
>Stan plays suicide voicemail for the guys
>They all laugh hysterically
>Pan out, Cartman is in the room
That was gold and you fucking know it

>Eric Cartman wants to commit suicide
No for some reason they are having Cartman play the victim to make her feel bad.

kk

They might as well rename Comedy Central to "Trump TV" at this point

When was the last time they had a joke that wasn't political

Eric's character has always played the victim when things don't go his way.

This episode was pretty good, tweek and Craig are like, literally the only homosexual couple in tv/film that I've not rolled my eyes over

And making fun of 13 reasons why/Suicide for attention was great

I only laughed at the opening scene of the first episode, but I did laugh a few times in the second.
Cartman's rap, boys listening to cartman's voicemail, "no one cares", that pic of Kim Jung Un at the factory "making muffins", and one or two other things I can't remember.
19 was garbage too, and you posted a shit episode. You probably are underage like the other guy said, or just a fucking weeb.

This last episode was great. Best in a long time.

Matt and Trey are phoning it in. everything they do, but the show, is funny or a hit broadway musical about mormons. so they are obviously not putting any effort into the tv show. which is just fine with CC obvisouly. Since that channel has been Satirical News Network since 2008.

They're probably still butthurt that Trump actually winning forced them to rewrite an entire season.

they should only be angry at them selves for being lazy shits who are stooping to reddit's front page for episode ideas.

the boys listening to catman's voicemail was funny as hell

South Park hasn't been funny in years.

Oh yeah, and every time the kids got run over. Laughed my ass off at the first one.

It was a pretty funny episode.

Better than anything from the last 3 seasons. You tards need a sense of humour. I'm a trumptard, but I can take a joke.

>South Park hasn't been funny in years.

It's really this. It's not about politics or some left vs right bullshit. The show was just in decline for years. There's only so much you can do with this concept. It's pretty clear that Matt & Trey ran out of ideas a long time ago.

Now let's all hold hands and begin the healing process.

Last episode had a proper South Park joke in it, people freaking out about North Korea instead of the far more dangerous distracted driving problem.

Terk arr jerbs doesn't quite work any more.

see you in a few days when you're crying about the 3rd episode not being funny

I haven't watched South Park in maybe 10 years. What are some of the episodes I should watch?

It has become completely unfocused. I think they need to do a little more planning.

And? What kind of moron with shit-taste would expect otherwise? Sup Forums has some pretty shitty taste, but I have to say I've been here for years and I've seen only a handful of threads about new Simpsons episodes, meaning everyone here knows its shit and there's no reason to watch or discuss it. South Park has been garbage for nearly a decade, so why would anyone discuss it here? Because it's controversial? Edgy? "Relevant"? Just stop.

If you haven't watched it for 10 years its because you have lost complete interest. It really hasn't been funny in a long time. You should maybe just try the games.

Royal Pudding is the funniest episode of the last ten years.

Because you care way too much about other people's opinions,pussy.
It's a fuckin cartoon.

How about that,some weather happened as well.

the show has 21 seasons. it hasn't been good for awhile. i guess there's been a few good episodes in the last 10 years, but i personally stopped watching around 7 years ago. i just trey went ahead and followed through with he said about making south park so shitty that it's forcibly canceled

>no nintendo switch episode
>no female ghostbusters outrage episode
>no gamergate episode
>no towelie episode
>no meta south park stick of truth like game in south park episode
>no Buddhist burning mudslimes episode
>no two scoops episode
so easy they write themselves but no, drumpf drumpf am I right?

Episode 1
>DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Episode 2
>DUDE FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

When did South Park take the cuck pill?

cry moar faggot

When they cut of their dicks and converted to Islam in 2010.

why do people still say cuck on this forum? when was this ever funny or an insult?

>no hurricane episode
>no alex jones episode
>no frogs going gay episode
>no pepe episode
keep watching boring shit you cuck.

>too many politics
>no nostalgia for being a kid and doing wacky shit
>muh "adult army" with either unified or polarized opinions w/Randy as a figurehead as per usual
>lmao non-sequitur chaining of one pop references to anothe

Average age is like 15 here.

It was pretty funny how Matt and Trey went on interviews saying they weren't going to talk about politics and Trump, then in only the second episode of the season they did a whole episode about politics and Trump.

Trumpers got trolled hard! They suckered you right in to make you listen to their sanctimonious liberal preaching.

kek I haven't watched this shit in at least 5 years but
cry moar faggot

>gamergate
normies don't know what that is. I don't even really know. Something about feminists bitching about hot women in videogames? That is a retarded idea. No one knows about two scoops either.

I laughed during both. Why so serious?

I was kind of disappointed that Trey pretty much dedicated a whole episode to Trump bashing when he said they were tired of it.

>so easy they write themselves but no
Not really. Those were pretty much all terrible ideas.

>forum
Leave. For better or worse, you clearly don't belong here.

>as bad as Caesar

How was Caesar bad?

Not a funny moment in either episode.

Two episodes in and I've laughed more than I have since Cock Magic. Parts of season 19 were great though.

Brainwashing from that retarded play

>kids care about reeeeeeeing now

A guy got dumped and said things about his ex(as a guy that has been dumped I think he lied about her) but Sup Forumsirgins hate girls and add low level (college kids) media/blogs and you get gamergate.

Why do liberals lie so much?

>le drumpf tweets
wow such a great idea.

Implying it's not, and so was I? What was your point?

Oh wait, was that a story they had on the show? You're right, that is bad, but not worse anything else mentioned in that post.

The "let's make the episode in one week" really shows. Current event stuff can be good, but the writing could go through a few reviews and improve the quality.

Sadly, I think Matt and Trey are creatively done with the show and leaving it up to other writers who are doing the same political humor as everyone else is. And it comes off as boring. It's ok, the show has done well and Matt and Trey still have talent and ideas outside of South Park.

>The "let's make the episode in one week" really shows.
Agreed. I think their production time has gradually decreased over time, but not by that much, and it's difficult to believe that they were able to crank out great episodes in the past in that same time frame. Aside from the animation, I have no problem believing that they could produce such ill-conceived dreck in a week.

How many seasons ago did they tone down Cartman's antisemitism? I've noticed for a while now that he hardly makes jew jokes.

>muh eight year olds

Take it from a liberal to actually care what children have to say about politics.

I've enjoyed a few since it but the last truly great episode is Sarcastaball for me

Season 16 was the last "good" season. The serialization shit got tired fast and now they're carrying over storylines from previous seasons (Cartman and Heidi, Tweek and Craig, Garrison as Trump)

I watch because it's better than nothing but it's tremendous how far my excitement has gone in the last 10 years

They should've just ended with You're Getting Old

Super Phun Thyme or that 2012 parody

SP has been shit for almost ten years now.

>no female ghostbusters outrage episode

They did this one though.

Butters bottom bitch

The writers are products of their time, the show hasn't been good in 10 years. How people praise South Park but then turn around and shit on nu-Simpsons is beyond me.

What has that board got to do with with south park being shit?
Trump is bad, people get it hammered into them daily from every angle of media. An episode or 2 would have been cool but south park has gone full retard.
Stop blaming Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't think like you

>cock magic, Broadway brodown, nigger guy,
Btfo
>older is better normies

The new sp is nothing like 2000-2008ish.

No running gags, Kenny dying, bus driver, saddam,mr hanky, etc. It's hardly even the same show. It's gone down the past 2.

>this season

The Trump tweets are great. What I don't get is why would people care if he tweets. Isn't that one of the reasons people voted for him because he says what he thinks and doesn't sound like a politician?

I thought so too. Nevermind the trump jokes. Calling out to suicide "muh depression" attention-whores was nice.

Matt and Trey aren't writing anymore, they have been trying to get it cancelled for nearly 5 years. Comedy Central can't afford to lose them, so they phone it in and collect a huge paycheck.

>Kenny dying
It got old, but they did something pretty sweet last episode.

What about Lahey and Randy? They're the best/funniest gay couple in tv history

posted pic related but for some reason it didn't post. right as that was posting, the file select came up for the second time. wtf?
another time I laughed

The play is pro-Caesar though???

i don't know which would be worse: the blatant lies, or it it being true becuase of such bad parenting

The Zipline episode is the most recent one that I truly love.

nice bait

the thing is dickhead "lol fuck white people" types that are trying to say that we don't find it funny is because Trump and white people jokes are deluded. Some of ou idiots buy into it.

at the end of the 1st episode they literally say when things go to shit you can count on white people to fix it. Randy fixed the guys problems so theres no mistake or taking out of context.

confused much?

genocided the gauls

i doubt ubisoft would be up for that, they already backpedaled on 'far cry 5: kill white people edition'

Because they've been afraid to offend you know who
>insert big noses