F

Other urls found in this thread:

toofab.com/2017/09/22/kingsman-the-golden-circle-review-idiotic-repulsive-channing-tatum-colin-firth-jeff-bridges-halle-berry/
archive.fo/ikaqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats not a firing position or proper trigger discipline
the fuck

eed and seed.

and the hair is not perfectly done

'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Is the Most Repulsive, Idiotic Movie of the Year

toofab.com/2017/09/22/kingsman-the-golden-circle-review-idiotic-repulsive-channing-tatum-colin-firth-jeff-bridges-halle-berry/

>an internet article said it
>IT MUST BE TRUE

I don't get why the female kingmen dressed like men.

Yes it is.

What's the gist of the article? I don't want to give them clicks.

What a fucking waste of a character.
She has the same superspy training as eggsy and yet we never see a fight scene with her, she never actually does anything meaningful for the plot(her missile jetpack only delays things for a minute) and then she gets killed off immediately in the sequel.
Why does matthew vaughn not know what to do with his characters?

>it's the sort of movie that can serve as a pretty decent litmus test, because if someone you know -- particularly a man -- professes a love for this movie, you have to really consider whether they have the moral foundation you would likely want in a friend.

> the sequel is even more of an alt-right fantasy, even if it's a (slightly) more coded one.

>Modern conservatives don't just hate the government, many actually believe it plans on rounding up Americans and putting them into death camps (or worse, taking their guns away)

>Now, it's clear that many people in D.C. want to kill Americans, but that's by taking away their health care, which allows them to profit.

>Another repulsive moment comes midway through the film, when Eggsy is forced to bed a woman in order to acquire some important information. But it's really winds up in some gross, non-consensual acts, with a CGI vagina that you won't forget because of its moral bankruptcy.

Her finger is on the pistol trigger. the other trigger is the shotgun trigger.

FUCK YOU VAUGHN
FUCK YOU user

cry some more

archive.fo/ikaqo

>people get paid to write shit this retarded

>She's absolutely insane, and not even in a fun way; she mostly just tortures people, and brutally murders them for laughs, at one point grinding a man into beef and forcing his friend to eat him. Women, right?
jesus

>the most reactionary, cynical, and idiotic movie of the year
Sounds awesome. I might see it now.

>it's the sort of movie that can serve as a pretty decent litmus test
Stopped reading. Definitely going to watch it on the big screen now

I want to fly some cargo planes over the UK and just dump billions of dollars worth of guns and ammo over the whole nation.

god, what's with people calling this out all the time? you see this on a training video or something?

And I'm sold.

Literally autism. If someone can watch a movie about bulletproof umbrellas and anal sex being the main character's reward for saving the world but have a mental breakdown because someone held a gun "wrong", well, that answers itself doesn't it?

>But it's really winds up in some gross, non-consensual acts, with a CGI vagina that you won't forget because of its moral bankruptcy.

Fucking hell. I'm taking my mother and sister to see this on Sunday. How bad is it?

>Modern conservatives don't just hate the government, many actually believe it plans on rounding up Americans and putting them into death camps (or worse, taking their guns away)
But that's literally the delusions of some modern liberals, who unironically believe that all minorities/gays/muslims will be shot and deported, in that order.

It's umm, yeah.

why is she doing the virgin head posture?

>triggered journocucks

I'm gonna love this movie

>the sequel is even more of an alt-right fantasy

Literally /ourmovie/

Watch Mother instead

>toofab dot com
>journalists
>trusting journalists and "critics" (losers who didn't make it in the industry) for anything
I'll go see it now, thanks.

Yeah lad don't watxh it