WHOMP! Art Surprise

It haunts me to this day. Sometimes I think it's lost to the clutter of storage, and then as I'm digging through some old supplies, the glint of the object catches my eye - the inanimate plastic and metal with no name. What are you? Are you a device of good or evil? Perhaps chaotic apathy is your game. Is your purpose to torment me? Your purpose, then, is fulfilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_pen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it a mini screwdriver?

plug adapter for a cable to a jack device from the 1970's

it's a sparkplug

>Not noticing the Art in the background
It's a thumbtack

Hey, I was helping with a screwing thing used for dental implants today that looks a lot like that!

It's not a thumbtack. I don't know what strange thumbtacks you have but they usually don't look like that.

Post a picture of it you fat fuck. It's like he just wants to complain about it instead of solving the problem.

You do realize the comics aren't real, right user

i'm going to assume you're making a joke instead of being a colossal idiot

looks like it could be a tip to glue. screw on. metal to pierce seal, and old glue.

seems like it's based in reality, he should put a picture on his site

It's a thing to unclog clogged paint tubes

how does ronnie manage to weave gold every goddamn time

Oh! It's a self-sealing stembolt.

faggot

Look at the size of it compared to Ronnie's hand. I don't think its a thumbtack. Also most people know what a fucking thumbtack is anyway.

Look at the threading on the base plus the fact that the 'needle' gets smaller halfway down.

That's kind looking at a bar of soap and thinking it's shaped like a sedan. Sure they are VAGUELY similar shapes but that's about it.

Unless it's a bar of soap specifically shaped like a sedan.

Reddit got it.

its a technical pen tip.

I should have id'd it... I have several..

What's it fucking do?

it tips

so he was right all along

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_pen

Drafting. straight lines. no flourishes.
Replaceable tips. Very fine sizes available.

Why is ronnie so based?