Sup Forums: The Animated Series

This season has had some of the best storylines so far. Is that something we can all agree on?

I guess. Definitely makes up for them hiring Derrick J. Wyatt to do character design.

No, the series went off a cliff when they decided to make every 'general' episode entirely self contained.

>he hated the general episodes
Good post

Sup Forums and Sup Forums still haven't fucked yet and it's tearing me apart.

No, this is a place for autistic arguments & merciless bloodshed. Don't come here expecting a circlejerk like on so many echochamber forums.

Remember when Sup Forums was a MAJOR character? What happened? You barely see it anymore.

The Sup Forums storyline has completely jumped the shark. Next season better make up for it.

Also, can we all agree that /asp/ a shit?

At least there's that doujin where Sup Forums roofies Sup Forums and springs the fact that she's a trap on him.
Most people probably weren't into the fact that she was made into a dom trap and pretty much just fucked Sup Forums's ass and mouth for the whole doujin but I enjoyed.

It did raise a pretty important question though, how has Sup Forums not realized that Sup Forums's not a girl?

what's the best season so far?

The Habbo Hotel arc.

He isn't exactly the brightest tool in the shed.
I'm pretty sure that he'd fuck Sup Forums anyway tho

The Sup Forums season has been the best in years. So much hilarious satire! I wonder if kek will actually show up next season.

Sup Forums's canon bigger, isn't "she"?
I don't think Sup Forums would be doing the fucking.

>satire

user, I....

pic related would be Sup Forums's reaction.

I mean, we have had those scenes where Sup Forums keeps conveniently landing in Sup Forums's lap ass-first.
Maybe it's foreshadowing?

That was /d/ in disguise you retard.

Who is /x/ going to give powers to next?

Please let it be /diy/ and /po/, that would be amusing.

No, stupid.
That was the sequel where Sup Forums goes back to see Sup Forums again to try to get some more. Remember? It ended with the reveal that Sup Forums was tied up in a closet all along?
But it was established that the one from the first doujin was the real Sup Forums

I'm still waiting for Sup Forums to die and niggermod to be fired.

With Sup Forums you can never tell whether he's horny or just doing something stupid.

I'm hoping they drop some powers on /m/ and /toy/, we could really get some crazy shit going on if /x/ went for those two.

I pretty much quit watching after the creator quit and a bunch of normalfags started on the band wagon. It's pretty much ripping off the first season of Reddit at this point, which is fucked up since that started airing waay after.

I miss the old days when you had to get home in time to catch a good scene. Now the General and Archive episodes make it so anyone can just catch up. Bullshit.

Well, last time they did that gag Sup Forums sat in Sup Forums's lap for nearly the entire episode and didn't make any attempt to stand up while claiming that he "couldn't get up" the entire time.

Was that one episode or two episodes ago? Maybe three? All I remember are those scenes, but I do know that it wasn't the focus of the episode.

When /x/ stopped being relevant on the show they lost Sup Forums's straightman.

Sup Forums was supposed to replace it, but I just don't like the mean humor. I wanted smartass, not bitter asshole. Carlin, not Maher.

Wasn't that the episode where he was watching kingsglaive with Sup Forums.

I blame the shitty season finale where they had Sup Forums mindbreak /x/ for no reason.
I think they did it to spite all the /x/ waifufags, but all it did was ruin the show.

It might have been, but they've really been pushing this gag for the entire season.
Do you think anything is going to come from it now that they've escalated it with that episode?

that episode where /x/ tried communicating with the dead boards was great, especially the part where she accidentally releases /z/ from his chamber and starts wrecking havoc, killing Sup Forums and severely injuring Sup Forums and Sup Forums in the process, with Hiro mysteriously gone, jumpstarting season 7

I feel like Sup Forums is probably going to do something stupid just as Sup Forums opens up to him like one of the their Chinese cartoons.

I'm not so sure, a lot of the advertising seems to really be pushing the idea that Sup Forums is finally going to stick it in.
I mean with a catchphrase like "Sup Forums finally comes out on top!" coupled with the fact that it's only used over those awkward Sup Forums and Sup Forums scenes kind of makes it obvious.

I can see them starting a family together after they adopt /vp/ and Sup Forums would still not know that Sup Forums is a guy.

hopefully next season he asks /o/ on a real date

Sup Forums could probably say "Oh, it was just a strap-on, honey. Don't worry about it" and Sup Forums would still believe him even if he shot inside.
Will Sup Forums ever get over his case of stupidity? He could see it completely unobstructed and still somehow convince himself that it's fake.

They could ask Sup Forums to tutor Sup Forums but Sup Forums would probably ask /fit/ to help him get stronger just so he could still be on top.

It's not like Sup Forums isn't already stronger than Sup Forums and larger where it counts anyways.
Sup Forums couldn't top Sup Forums even if he tried.

He would probably say something like "can't rape the willing" in the end.

Sup Forums already knows Sup Forums wants it deep down, so it would never actually be rape in the first place.
And the size difference just gives Sup Forums an excuse to pretend he's helpless against Sup Forums anyways.

I can't quite remember though, how big was that size difference exactly?

>forgetting about 2011

The 2008 arc. Every subsequent season has been getting shittier and shittier

We just don't know

I swear there was an example given in an episode, like two black bars that were never specifically said to represent their size.
But dammit, they were implied.

Killing off moot was a pretty bold decision by the writers. Not to sure about this Hiro guy yet, but I've heard some tinfoil theories that he's planning to kill Sup Forums.

>moot died
Sup Forums just hasn't been the same same since then.

The worst part was when they introduced /trash/. He's a pointless character that adds nothing to the show but terrible gross-out jokes.

Sup Forums won't shut the fuck in EVERY class about how special its gender is.

>it's a "Professor /his/ tries to teach a class, but Sup Forums keeps screaming about Jews and how Hitler was the good guy" episode

Faggot, these threads have been a thing since forever. How new are you?

/trash/ is a better character than some of the ones they devote entire arcs to like the 4 episode /s4s/ arc that went nowhere and was just blatant pandering.

Sup Forums has been on-fucking point this season. The Ted Cruz redemption arc where he sacrificed all his energy to help Donald win Pennsylvania was incredible. Watching him go from mortal enemy to selfless ally was truly powerful.

>the /vip/ episode is only on the DVD

I wish /w/ and /wg/ would finally get married and move into one house.

/qa/ has recently been coming out of it's corner to try to fight Sup Forums. Usually other boards fight /qa/ and they take the credit for it, so i guess they are a softcore version of ISIS.

/f/ is still going strong in the nursing home. I'm wondering when they are going to kill them off for shock value.

/lit/ and Sup Forums recently went into a Harry Potter marathon with the release of the movie, causing the bot that post the copypasta with the bait book rating pic to short circuit for a little while.

/mlp/ is going to survive to see another new years. I'll be surprised if it makes it to 2018.

>That one time /tg/ and /x/ summoned the actual fucking chaos gods

>it's a Sup Forums vs /lit/ episode

The ultimate redemption.

I was really surprised when /Co and /v hate fucked each other

That was Sup Forums and /vg/
Sup Forums was fucking Sup Forums that entire episode.

How good was the Meme War Arc really?

>It's a /tg/ episode

Who comes up with this shit? I always end up confused as fuck with all those rules suddenly being thrown in my face.

God damn this show did /x ever figure out how to get that demon out the house?

The demon kicked /x/ out of the house.

Wow, Sup Forums is such a hypocritical douche. Moot demanded him to stop doctoring a political cartoonists cartoon and creating fake social networking accounts and he responds by spreading vicious rumors about Moot? And then has the gall to claim moral outrage when he gets cursed for it and all the other boards vandalize his house despite doing that to the other boards all the time? What a bastard.

The past two seasons of Sup Forums have been a lot more political, a lot more divided, more focused on identity politics.

It's given the show a breakthrough to the mainstream, ratings are higher now, but has it been at a cost to the show's quality?

I'm just waiting for the big bad to come and unite all the threads

I'll be honest here Sup Forums is on top of its game right now no matter what you say. Perhaps he may be a huge douche but he cares about everyone(except /lgbt/ and /mlp/, fuck those faggots) and is the only one that actually does something to change it. Sup Forums started good and is probably going to end with a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what next season has in store for us.

user, we all know the first few seasons are nowhere good as people make them out to be. It's like early Family Guy: just... ech.

>Sup Forums cares about everyone

So you call Sup Forums ruining all of the other boards caring? Face it man. Sup Forums's become the worst character on the show.

Remember when only the best scenes were collected in Archive episodes, and they were a marker of guaranteed quality?

Honestly, Sup Forums is a lot like Cartman. He's one of the most entertaining characters on the show but that's because there is a fourth wall between the audience and him. I find Sup Forums funny but would never want to interact with someone like him in real life.

>moot getting corrupted by google and then losing to his evil asian doppleganger
>good storyline

Pls, user. Sup Forums wishes they were as entertaining as Cartman.

Also, are we all in agreement the writers have absolutely ruined Sup Forums this season?

I love the little details they work into this show, in the background. Like, every episode seems to be about Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but if you look in the background during some of the static scenes you can actually see Gondola observing silently, and other times, /wsg/ searching frantically for it.

Or like the little back-and-forth banter between /p/ and /hr/, or between /m/ and /tg/ during what some casuals call the ""filler"" episodes. There really is something in the show for everyone.

Sup Forums was ruined the instant he got that pony for Christmas

Remember this /lit/ subarc? Good times.

>that episode where the MiB wipe moot from every Sup Forums user's memory
What the fuck was up with that?

/lit/ was probably drinking the /r9k/ - brand juice

The /s/ fanservice isn't as good as it used to be. Too many zip code subplots.

who?

We're all drinking that juice my friend.

Yes he did brought garbage I won't deny it but Sup Forums also brings topics normally the rest of us don't want to delve into no matter how cold or dark it may be; he talks about the reality we refuse to see. He is the true prodigy of what Sup Forums of today should have been. I dare say he is the most realist nigga on this show, someone has to do it. Are we not here because we wanted to see the darkest place the mind can go? Is that not the reason we stayed? If you say no, then you are a newfag thus part of the cancer and should neck yourself.

is that a boy

>Is that not the reason we stayed?

I've been a fan of this show since Season 1, & the answer is no.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums's love/hate relationship is one of the best dynamic character arcs I've ever seen.

Did anyone felt that Sup Forums got flanderized this season?

Sup Forums has completely overshadowed Sup Forums this season.

I mean don't get me wrong last season's Brexit Arc was great but ever since then it seems like Sup Forums has had assess to all the good plot lines since

>It's a Juncker episode.
>It's a Merkel episode.
>Farage is being moved to his own America Spinoff

Fffffffffffff nope. I wonder if this is filler until Le Pen's arc kicks off.

moot's sudden departure has left us with a worse protagonist.

Not really.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.

I haven't watched all of it yet, but I can say with utmost confidence Vivian James is best girl

I agree, user.

>It's a "Sup Forums is shit and everyone else isn't" episode

The Skelegate reveal made for the greatest live-reaction thread I have ever been in.

It's a "Vivian eats too much gamer fuel" episode.

When's the Vivian grows a big, fat girlcock episode?

Meme Magic has made Sup Forums arcs the most entertaining by far, but it's also made /x/ redundant. Shouldn't /x/ be getting involved with spirit cooking at least?

I miss the "/k/ and /x/ survive spookums" episodes. There were a couple of really good ones, I enjoyed those the most. This was all before they decided to make /x/ batshit crazy and marry /k/ off.

I hope this arc is ending really soon, every new episode is focused on Sup Forums

Here I am.

Those are my favorites.