Shitty remakes you liked

shitty remakes you liked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know how I know your a pleb? Because you said that was shitty.

The remake was on par and possibly even better than the original

The opening is kino and nobody can deny that.

Remove the nigs and it goes from very good to great.

The black cop was the best character you faggot

desu this one is pretty good, I love the opening

>not liking based Ving

The videogame generation everyone

Ving was literally the best character you shithead

All in all the remake was good but not as good as the original.

OH WAH AH AH AH

Nah, remove the guy on the left because he added nothing except dying in the end.

>removing rhames improves something that has rhames in it
fool

remove that fucking asshole mall cop

i just downloaded it today after not watching it since when it came out

gon be gud.

This is the best part of that movie
youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k

so many great movies in mid 2000's

I enjoyed it
If nothing else Dominic Purcell playing a retarded guy with a teenage love interest makes it worth watching

remake of the Hills have Eyes was really good (second oen was shit) the comic book made for the hills have eyes remake is also good

>shitty

If there's a silver lining in the coming zombie apocalypse it's niggers going extinct. Not interested in some jive talking jigaboo making an effort to survive let alone being a leader of a group of survivors ... shiiiieeeet.
Remove the nitwit security guards wielding their tawdry power over the survivors ... k
Remove the white knight beta orbiter .. k

THIS

I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, but the ending was a bit of a copout.

It's not great but it's better than people give it credit for. Sure the plot now being about drones and government spying isn't as poignant as the anti-consumerism message of the original but it's a solid movie.

But user, the DotD remake isn't shitty?

Sorry but you are wrong. This is complete garbage.

I don't think you understand the thread

Nope, you are wrong for liking it.

Good posts.

Nope

>shitty
dotd remake was fucking great

Are you fucking stupid? This "remake" blew the original out of the water. Top 2 zombie movie.

This was a kino zombie movie

duuuuude you are trying way too hard lmao

Oh I definitely enjoyed this remake. The original will always have a special place in my heart and it has great replay value. It's the perfect blend of satire, action, and drama.

But the Robocop remake was a movie with heart. It actually tried to address what makes a man a man. Plus Gary Oldman's character made the film.

I keep forgetting that exists

duuuuuuuuude you're a boring dopey faggot

Some scenes actually spooked me

once again, trying too hard. just leave bro, go play some super mario or something lol

Went to see this with the hottest girl I've ever dated. I still blame Burton for us breaking up.

Titty kino

I will always have fond memories of this one. Went to watch this with my girlfriend in 8th grade. It was the first time I ever got my dick sucked.

It was good, Sequel to it was crap except for hospital at beginning

you're definitely on the wrong site shit nigger

If anything, blacks would be the ones who actively do hunting, of whites and spics.

It was a solid remake. Tried to differentiate it's self some with the plot. Couldve been a lot worse

History proves this post is incorrect. Niggers would be back in chains the minute shit hits the fan.

Is the security guy on the left Doug Stamper?

Who's history? Because Rhodesia, the Caribbean and Haiti would like a word

Yes

This was kino faggot. I liked how the chainsaw hole they built into the trucks at the end didn't work at all and just got that blonde killed.

In a complete breakdown of society and whites not deferring to authorities, no. Niggers would be fucked so fast.

>outnumbered by literal savages 100000:1

But they were the two best characters. Without Ving the movie is honestly worthless.

2 examples vs the rest of the world?

I say 2 because citing the entire Caribbean is just stupid, I'm from the Caribbean, most of us apart from tiny km wide shitholes islands are majority Caucasian/Hispanic. Very few, if any, niggers in positions of power

They have strong nigger enclaves and have already taken over cities so unless you plan to just level urban centers you're gonna lose them. Once they start to run out of food expect huge raiding parties, no white enclave will become populous enough to defend that shit. Remember to subtract liberals from your numbers.

>won battle lost war
Apartheid still ended and whites were still btfo. It's not a matter of being outnumbered, it's a matter of seeing the unleashed nigger nature. Best hope is for them to want to duke it out with spics first.

You ignore the fact that even in moderately civilized countries, blacks will sooner raid, murder each other before they think to move on to other targets.

>trying this hard to be edgy

And? The estimated number of blood gang members is 25k at the highest. Even without giving them the benefit of the doubt, let's say they field a party of 5k, making their way through the Bible belt just raiding farms and gathering more members. They're the only race who are going to do that shit, they've got theoretical blitzkrieg on their side.

Black people are like wild animals they wouldn't be able to do much more than flail about.

only because it was more trouble than it was worth.

>They're the only race who are going to do that shit

What do you base this one!? You do realize raping and pillaging entire countries with just a few thousand sailors and soldiers is a white tradition right? That kind of organized destruction doesn't just disappear, the minute things go south whites will become an army, better yet they'd likely seize control of all the military assets since most of the US military is white.

>remove the nigs
>but leave the jews

come on user

Whites still won that war. The wrong white side won, but whites still won.

Most blacks can't shoot straight. How many nightclub shootings they do always end up with 20 people hit but zero deaths.

>Sup Forumsbeards can't go one thread without bringing up their obsession with blacks

Seriously what the fuck? I just wanted a comfy Dawn of the Dead thread.

Whites are extremely fractured. Too many sub groups and special interest groups. Black people are a monolith, they think the same, speak the same, wear the same shit, idolize the same lifestyles, they're just one. You might find a few white communities that work together but I'll place a strong bet that once you go over 300 white people in one place, power struggles start and they'll fight each other. That won't be the case with blacks.

What it comes down to is, can you set up a community of 200 whites to hold off a 5k strong nig hoard?

maybe you should find another site then. Sup Forums is pol.

I liked both this and 90s Night

the one good scene when they reveal he's only a smol amount of organs and head was kinda fucked

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums

>you go over 300 white people in one place, power struggles start and they'll fight each othe

but that's what will most likely happen to black communities

the weak whites will easily be pushed aside. You'd be surprised how quickly people would change in that kind of situation. White nu-male faggots would suck the dick of any white boi who could defend them so fast it would make your head spin.

>black people are a monolith

Absolutely positively fucking false.

t. Black user

>/antipol/ tries to argue the point of hating niggers with Sup Forums
Why? There's no point. You're not going to convince him not to hate niggers. Just let him call Ving Rhames a nigger and move on.

>Sup Forumseddit teenager who came after gg telling others what Sup Forums is about

The one thing American blacks do right is hive minding, no idea how they're so different from the African ones.

From the point of view from some weeaboo living in a white community I'm sure you think that

>let the snowflake have his safe space
This isn't fucking Reddit

>power struggles start and they'll fight each other

You mean like Africans have been doing for hundreds of years.

Also, 50 well armed whites would easily destroy 5k blacks strapped with glocks, Uzis and AKs

Literally the only think American blacks have in common is musical taste. Apart from that, they are severely retarded when it comes to working together and forming community.

Who said I'm arguing with them about that? I agree seriously entertaining them is pointless, the off topic posting is still annoying

I love this movie, but hate the Tacticool armor.

Honestly I would rate it 10/10 if they would have kept the "prototype" robocop armor earlier in the film (which was basically an upgraded original robocop theme)

>White nu-male faggots would suck the dick of any white boi who could defend them so fast it would make your head spin.
Please stop posting your homosexual fantasies here faggot. Thanks.

Unironically thought it was as good as Romero's. Now if you said the Day of the Dead remake I'd probably agree, especially since Ving Rhames was great in both.

Tony Todd was great in 90's NotLD.

Actually, I lived in a dangerous crime infested city filled with Asians, blacks, and Hispanics. I've been robbed at gun point and my mother has nearly been raped.

On the flip side though, most blacks, not all, are easy to manipulate. Give them someone else to focus their hatred for, ie; whites, and they can become likeminded.

But after the "big bad evil whitey" is destroyed..there will be no one else to kill but each other. Blacks are forever doomed.

If the apocalypse were to happen, the only people I'm sticking with are my close friends and family. Everyone else will be considered untrustworthy, and I would not discriminate.

It wasn't a shitty remake.

That and the early 00's Texas Chainsaw remake were both good.

That's what made them stand out from the other Platinum Dunes/Remakes at the time.

The Dawn remake was so good that it's general reception was "huh, that was pretty good", after months and months of "this is going to be the biggest pile of shit in history, this James Gunn asshole is a talentless hack loser who wrote scooby doo, the director makes shitty beer commercials, it's all ogre, gigantic failure inbound".

Only snowflakes are the lefties.

Nigga, everyone knows nu-males with their vegan palate have the softest most fuckable mouth, with extra cushioning thanks to their chinlet beards. Also there's nothing homosexual about this. It's about domination.

>racist is a retard

not surprised

The remake sequel (Halloween Remake Part 2?) was actually very good. Extremely well shot/directed.

Weirdly enough.

Triggered.
Seriously go back to gaf or Reddit or whatever.

lol that magically silent hellicopter on the white house lawn.

>Reddit

Yes and my point is until then, it's open season on whitey, which blacks will all collaborate on. I expect a lot of interracial couples to try killing each other. Not sure what mixed kids like you would do.

Ok, turn every thread where Sup Forums says they don't like niggers into a gay slapfight if you like

Cram it nigger