There was some clever foreshadowing at the beginning of the movie when Keanu is talking to his wife

There was some clever foreshadowing at the beginning of the movie when Keanu is talking to his wife.

It's like a throwaway line whe he says something about not having had sex for more than 3 weeks. That's right, no sex for at least 21 days! Jesus fucking Christ!

So can anyone really blame him for wanting to dick that blonde slut and her ugly friend?

>it's been a year and a month for me

ugh

I know that feel... I have sex all the time... but good sex? It's been years. This is why normal anons like me go crazy

part with the incest roleplay was pretty hot desu

>have never had sex
>would still find these two girls suspicious and refuse to let them into my house and tell them to wait outside while I call a taxi for them

Smart user.

I'd do the same. These situations happen so rarely that it is bound to be a setup for a scam or a robbery.

So are we gonna name the fucking movie or is this like the million other threads that never mention shit?

>i have sex all the time
>years without good sex
Embarrassing. You do realize it takes two to tango right? You are probably fat, so I understand why she wouldn't be super into it, but you are obviously not getting top tier (above 5/10 for you) women.

They can be 21, 45, 37 and everything in between, a real man knows how to get the girl fired up. Sounds like you are just a limp dick fatty with no game (who is probably larping).

Don't @ me I dgaf about your inevitably stupid response.

Kek (*¯艸¯) Yaaa said “IT !!”, Mr !!! By having this setup, I really wanted this piece to become “B” grind house masterpiece with a little bit of sexy bite. But Eli decided to settle a bit above, know ???

Is that a tranny on the right? wtf is up with those man shoulders

fuck off newfag

The one on the left looks like exactly like my geometry teacher in high school.
I hope she gets more work - I want to see more of her.

It's called "Knock Knock". It's even in the file name.
It's so bad it's good.

It’s close, but it doesn’t get there Y’know ???

It got there for me when he started yelling about free fucking pizza. But I was drunk, so I was having fun at the time.

Yep.

>ugly
Virgin detected

Where do I meat a girl that is into daddy-daughter roleplay?

Eli Roth detected
But no, I think she's cute.

I had sex last weekend anons but it was my ex girlfriend so it barely counts. And before then?? Well a week before then actually with some milf but before that it was 2 months almost!

>It takes two to tango
>Bad sex can only be a mans fault

I'm not even him but you talk like a faggot and are either a posturing virgin or a loser that has only had grimey one night stands.

TFW Ana de Armas will never call me daddy nor seduce me into having a threesome with her and Lorenza Izzo.

>tfw world was supposed to end in 2012 but instead it was just the end of my sex life

Sex is severly overrated. Sex with love and having someone always there with you is another thing.