How would he do directing a capeshit film?

How would he do directing a capeshit film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km09WyWT84c
youtube.com/watch?v=b_xIc7iGPyc
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/
youtube.com/watch?v=ogsC6KXSc-w
youtube.com/watch?v=QpniiSFmOeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something like this

It would look exactly like this. Just produced 30 years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=Km09WyWT84c

God what an utter fucking loser. You just know he left Sup Forums in the last 13 months

I'd rather see big dick Mike direct a gritty Inspector Gadget reboot.

Someone screencap this: Suck my fuckin balls.

>being this fresh off of reddit

its Mike / Ryan shilling.

James was originally planning to give the "... Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger spot on the Cinemassacre website, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard Bootsy's version of 'Bootsy Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of that room Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me."

James is such a cuck.

fuck off mike you fucking faggot

Sounds about right.

hey fuck you bootsy. your music fucking sucks. sometimes I fuck james's wife and we laugh at your songs while we do it.

i smashed and came in your tranny girlfriend's asshole while i played battletoads, faggot

James is a literal retard with terrible taste in movies. I still like him a lot though.

Guys there's no need to fight. Oh, and Mike, my wife wants you to come over on Saturday night. Bring my cage.

imdb top 250 homo detected.

I'm about to watch the Nerd Movie. Is it any good?

no

It's literally one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Not kidding.

Fuck no

It would be a LUUAAAAAAT of FUAAAAANNNNNNN!

Source on this?

I just tried watching it yesterday, closed the tab after like 5 minutes, maybe less

t. someone's who watched Uwe Bolle movies from beginning to end and rewatched parts of them many many times. I'll never touch the AVGN movie again.

This video is cringeinducing but no one knew how bad it would be at the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=b_xIc7iGPyc

You can shut up now.

All these betas in one spot.

w e w.

>Didn't like the Matrix or the Dark Knight
Not very well I'm afraid.

Did they delete that cringe kino video where James is doing impressions of Vince Clortho from Ghostbusters? It was seriously hard to watch.

What happened to the podcasts he did with his wife? Are they still around?

Oh, yeah. I saw those on his site but never clicked on them. How were they? What was his wife like?

They were concerning metal music, right?

To be honest James has to realize that nobody visits his site for his taste in music

who?

They were okay.
You can tell James really loves metal (especially Sabbath) and is knowledgeable. His wife was fucking useless though, James kinda seems like he's scared of her.

There's a subreddit dedicated to outing this piece of shit for what he is. They usually archive and mirror the videos he deletes out of shame but it's on a user by user basis, so either an user here knows the link or youre better off asking there -> reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/

youtube.com/watch?v=ogsC6KXSc-w
Is it this?

why does he hate women

>DAAAMN
>no mike
>no bootsy
>no past villian appearances like bugs and jason
>OC assholes nobody gives a fuck about
Fuck you james i was waiting for your big break

Look at his bitch of a wife.

But user postal and rampage 1 are great
>that postal scene with all those kids getting shot
That was funny in an EDGYY!! Ironic kind of way
>that part in rampage where hes tired and goes to sit down and talk to those scared chicks. Fucking leaves then comes back to kill them cause hes been chatting to them for a half hour unmasked

Yeah, that's the one. Oof.

James is very knowledgeable about the film industry and its history but he's too autistic to be a good director.

Really?

>through the recording monitor of that room Mike had set up

Mike said he wasn't interested in acting.
Don't know about Boosty tho

COME OVER TO MY HOUSE, JAMES. IT'S TIME TO FILM SOME NINTENDO GAMES.

I was 30 mins on it and couldn't go on any further, dont do it.

big if true

I wouldn't be surprised it were true.

It would be a surprisingly kafkaesque turn in James's life

Is there any confirmation where it came from or is it literally copy pasta?

Check for yourself

>that moment when Cinemassacre goes public and Mike sells all of James's shares

Wow, it's almost like everything in this thread are meme exaggerations.

The fuck? Did James rob Mike's wardrobe in that picture or something?

He has to borrow from HP Lovecraft or he won't have a career.

Uhm sweetie I actually left Sup Forums in the last 14 months....

I still can't believe that's real. Why do the Japanese know who these people are.

Also, I'm very impressed that Doug has somehow managed to be seen as equal with the Nerd in the public consciousness.

He's probably a better producer

He had a whole website of creators behind him and the AVGN crossover helped Doug's profile a lot.

Of course now Doug is mainly looked at as a joke. People love James still but are tired of AVGN.

That's the thing, Nostalgia Critic, Spoony, they all seemed like people playing caricatures of themselves. AVGN was a character that isn't like the real James at all. In many ways AVGN is a a lot more complex and structured than Douge's shit. So even if we're tired of AVGN, James is so removed from that character that we can enjoy the guy for himself

No, even if you just wanna watch it because you like the Nerd as a character it's still not worth it because the movie version of him is hardly anything like the web series.

>Why do the Japanese know who these people are.
It's only because there was music remix video of them that turned into a huge meme on niconico. They don't actually watch the videos AVGN and NC make.

What is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=QpniiSFmOeI
This shit commercial.

It was so shit that it didn't even air

Jesus that was weird. James didn't even need to be in there, his angry face seemed out of place in that editing, though I guess the whole commercial was out of place.
Thanks for answering that, kind of wish I didn't know about it though.

anybody have pic or webm of james running up the stairs? looks like hes going to trip when he runs

Why the fuck does he run with one foot sideways

>if true

You are trying too hard.

So he won't trip over his shoelaces if they come undone.

>those filenames
I wonder if that is how he'd run if he was being chased.
Made my night man.