What do you think about the situation in Aleppo right now?

>What do you think about the situation in Aleppo right now?

>Uhhh what is Aleppo?

Where were you when the Libertarian meme finally died?

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewschat.eu/politics/
twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/773851435477762048
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html
reason.com/blog/2016/07/06/libertarians-on-clinton-email-the-party
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
voanews.com/content/libertarian-gary-johnson-rejects-trump-positions-on-immigration-free-trade/3388624.html
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/gary-johnson-and-bill-weld-yes-weve-spoken-to-mitt-romney-and-hes-considering-an-endorsement/
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/former_mass_governor_william_w.html
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/27/least-one-bush-officially-endorsed-gary-johnson-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was alive?

STONED
T
O
N
E
D

Post video link?

It just happened live.

livenewschat.eu/politics/

It's wew

>lolbuttarians

If only he was your president, I could feel like I didnt have the most retarded leader in the free world again.

Here's the video.

twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/773851435477762048

Gary "no human is illegal" Johnson

the only thing free here is the health care

How does he not know know this when every NEET here does from Syria General?

Bad news, might cost him votes from shillary...

hahahaha i love seeing libertarians get BTFO so glad i grew out of that once i turned 18

This, in order to be entirely truthful

Fuck Libertarians! They always were pro-open borders globalist cucks. The only difference between them and your average sjw liberal is that they really hate the poor (or as they like to say, are "fiscally conservative").

Why is this a surprise? He doesnt care about sandnigger civil wars he only cares about the US, why should he learn all the cities in syria?

If he was elected we would stop doing anything in syria and focus on our own nation for once.

Shit, that's awkward as fuck

I still liked it better when he was sperging out about MUH UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS though

Typical Liberterian, paying no attention to the rest of the world

Jesus Fucking Christ. He's done. It's over. What an absolute joke the Libertarian party are.

To be fair most people probably don't know what Aleppo is. However, he is running for highest office so he might should know these things.I only know because I come here. I don't ever see (((media))) cover it.

I'm ready for this election to be over, simply because I don't want to see Gary Johnson ever again.

Is it possible that this was an attempt to show he's non-interventionist, by telling people it shouldn't matter what's going on in Aleppo?

Good point.

Not only is the truth illegal but were not even a democracy, because we dont elect our head of state, the governor general.

No, I dont want to educate a bunch of plebs again about how he actually has very large powers and when he has used them recently.

Anyways, 50% of every provinces budget goes to healthcare, so its not free, it actually costs us an arm and a leg... and we give it out to anyone in the world who wants to move here pretty much.

>and what is Aleppo?
>your kidding
>no
holy shit

I don't say this often but I literally can't even

If you don't know what or where the epicenter of a war you are involved in is, you might just be unfit for precidency.

Was this a fix to take votes and give to shillary? If you open the Jew Snake Crimes once a month, you cannot not know this.

Eh I'll give the guy a break. I'm a little biased because I'm voting for Hillary, but you can't expect everyone to be a foreign policy wonk like her.

Aleppo is Sweden with guns

my 12 year old kid sister knows what aleppo is, i just asked her

"syria!"

Gary Johnson is just being propped-up by the (((media))) to steal capitalist votes from Trump. That's literally it.

Johnson himself showed that libertarianism (at least in America) is counter-productive; because he let Mexicans flood in unchecked, and thus New Mexico voted for more Democrats and gibsmedats.

>B-but m-my weed

Johnson knows shit about foreign policy, he doesn't give a shit about sand niggers on the other side of the world killing each other because they follow slightly different sects of the same religion. Not while Americans are getting shot, police are terrorized right here at home.

But he knows what Aleppo is, he probably didn't hear it real well. "What would you do about Aleppo." Maybe it sounded like a celebrity's name to him or something. Terrible sound bite but doesn't chance my opinion of him.

No, seriously, what is Aleppo?

anyone with even the slightest interest in global affairs should know what and where aleppo is

>he probably didn't hear it real well.

Idiot

It died with his sperg meltdown about the term "illegal immigrants"

>Gary thinks he can stop this

Gary plz

HAHAHAGAGAHAHHAHGDHHAHAHHAGDGAH
but seriously what is aleppo

retard

You guys should come over to my house so I can absolute blow you the fuck out for violating my property right. Don't forget to bring Bitcoins, and I hope you're McInsured.

Ok i just want to test my dumbness

Aleppo is... Most likely the capital of Syria/maybe a slightly smaller key battle city in the Syrian Civil war?

Like I said Sven, he is running for highest office so he probably should know this. I don't like Gary "top" Johnson anymore that'll the next guy, but let's be real here. Most normies will not even notice this slight.

I actually forgot this guy existed

You're right enough

Yea well, I know every time I see his stupid face Im posting the screencap of this story.

Expect this to become "the" new gary jewson meme.

Pic related.

The last go-to gary jewson meme.

Finally I have the perfect counter for the 'both candidates suck so I'm #rubbingthejohnson' meme

Ok, so Aleppo is the capitol of Syria, right? What's happening there?

I'm serious guys, why does everyone act like I should know?

>be AnCap
>see this
>mfw

Congrats, you're smarter than Gary Johnson. Want to take over the Libertarian party?

Damascus is the capital of Syria, Aleppo is a major lesser city which has been a non-isis rebel stronghold and location of intense combat, and even a full blown siege for the last few months/year+

So what is it exactly then?

Besides being a retard. And for some reason thinking that there has already been a regime change in Syria. He's right that the US and Russia should just gangbang everyone not on Assads side.

Jewish media lies about the "government" dropping chlorine on the city.

This guy is a fucking pothead.

this
muslims are fighting. again. why should i keep track of every fight

The only two people who don't are Johnson and Trump.

Dude... all the tards on this site know what and where Aleppo is. To be this ignorant about the highest-profile conflict of the last few years is pretty shocking.

>open Google maps
>type aleppo
>???
>profit

GARY JOHNSON IS A FUCKING STOOGE HOLY FUCK POL

You don't have Merkel. Chin up

DAMNIT IVE HEADD DAMASCUS BEFORE

IF IT WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE I WOULDVE GOTTEN THAT ONE

Can confirm. Young kids are taught about Syria in school.

A large Syrian city important to the war, not the capital though.

>Morning Joe: What do you think about these Lebos?

>Aussie Johnson: Yeah nah, these Lebs are alright

I'm feeling it.

Those bantz slowly rising

This, I wouldn't blame some random normie for not knowing what it is but this guy is a fucking presidential candidate. If a bunch of shitposting NEETs on Sup Forums know more about world happenings than he does, it's kind of a bad sign.

>I'm serious guys, why does everyone act like I should know?

Youre just a newfag, its sorta okay. I guess.

Potential presidents are supposed to have an understanding of the Syrian conflict. Not even knowing what Aleppo is shows a complete lack of understanding on foreign policy. No, claiming he wouldnt intervene given his lolbertarian status and thats why he doesnt know is not a valid argument, to the voters.

He might as well not know what Mosul is.

>why should he learn all the cities in syria?

All two of them?

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF DUDE WEED DIES?

Not after that convention:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Libertarians make me think of Canada

In fact, thats actually what Id immediately follow that with.

"You've never heard of Aleppo? Have you heard of Mosul? What about Homs? Damascus? Do you know what Baghdad is Gary?"

A major Syrian city that Assad is currently besieging. Once he wins that he basically controls everything that's worth controlling

Too much weed

biased msm is going to use aleppo to protect trump from the truth that almost everything he said at the forum was a lie.

To tell you the truth, I've never heard of it before

Back to being Mr. 1%, just like last time

If this isn't enough to finally convince you Johnson is a Democratic party plant (whose campaign unexpectedly and unintentionally has actually wound up costing Hillary than Trump lmfao) then you are beyond hope.

DUDE ALEPPO LMAO

Top kek

Iraq right?

He's right. The average joe doesn't give a damn about Aleppo.
He probably said that on purpose.

>politifact
>msm biased towards trump

so is CTR's new strat to just say the inverse of hillary?
"msm is biased toward trump" "trump is sick not hillary"

No, he was spilling spaghetti at 300mph in a post-interview. He fucked up and you're a moron for defending it.

>BF9+MZNm just took over the libertarian party

It's probably beneath you though considering they put up Johnson.

He handled it pretty well at the end

And he's polling between 2% & 5% depending on which poll & day of the week.

Totally prepared to to be CIC and run the United States, effective immediately. Go Team America. Yea.

Nigga im not sure what Mosul is and would only be able to figure it out through context

They care about Syria and ISIS, and the point is if Jewson doesnt know about Aleppo, he sure as fuck doesnt know about Syria, the "Assad issue" and Isis in the area.

Complete ignorant idiot, thats what it shows him to be.

Stop smoking weed jamal

Gary Johnson does NOT speak for all Libertarians.

He's a dangerous dickhead some banker recruited on a cruise ship or something. Fuck me he's not a scraping off the bottom of the barrel, he's wood.

>source: politifact
They're basically citing the Democratic Party, and you're calling them biased while using their biased evidence as evidence that your beliefs are correct.

Fucking leaves. Critical thinking is dying out in your country.

>Not while Americans are getting shot, police are terrorized right here at home.

kek you think he cares about that? he supports BLM and literally wants to let a flood of illegal immigrants in because he thinks all of them will become honest taxpayers

if anyone seriously votes for this guy they are a complete and utter buffoon

Mosul is the second largest city in Iraq, and the first city ISIS invaded. The city where the thousands of armored mraps and humvees, along with arms from pistols to machine guns and rockets.. and even long range missiles IIRC were taken.

If they dont know what Mosul is, they dont know SHIT about ISIS, and they probably dont even know what islam is about either.

Double speak

The shills are starting to just shitpost stuff that doesn't even make sense

#notallLibertarians

MFW

Gary is a shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Gary threw away the antique gun Petersen gave him as a gift when he endorsed him.
youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html

Gary is a phoney libertarian.
reason.com/blog/2016/07/06/libertarians-on-clinton-email-the-party
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
voanews.com/content/libertarian-gary-johnson-rejects-trump-positions-on-immigration-free-trade/3388624.html
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld

Gary wants to force businesses to provide services, the exact opposite of libertarianism.
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

The Libertarian Party is officially an establishment party and most likely controlled opposition.
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/gary-johnson-and-bill-weld-yes-weve-spoken-to-mitt-romney-and-hes-considering-an-endorsement/
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/former_mass_governor_william_w.html
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/27/least-one-bush-officially-endorsed-gary-johnson-president/

Gary is a butthurt faggot and a gun-grabbing, open borders, pro-Hillary, liberal shill. Anyone seriously considering voting for him should kill themselves immediately.

this wasn't intentional? not trying to make some statement about why the fuck an american should care one way or another about what happens in some godforsaken shithole on the other side of the world? it sure beats spending a few trillion dollars bombing the place for no outcome beneficial to US interests

#RIPBernie We miss ya

When it comes to Iraq, know baghdad(capital) and fallujah(huge battle) but Mosul mustve been news while i was busy or something