WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL

WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL

id still 69 her

I wonder why it took nearly 10 years for people to kickstart this meme

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to be able to be a mile away from her disgusting breasts.

>you're a big guy
>5'8"

Nolan with the passive aggressive script

What did Christoph N'Olan mean by this?

And to think. She has a husband and two kids, which means he has to look at and have sex with that body every night.

Post nips

He was talking to his knife.

Saggy maggy
Old and slaggy

IMAGINE

MY

inb4 heath ledger copypasta

Sag game is strong

I'd still smash

I guess that's why they call him the Joker.

heh

Based Nolan with the subtle bantz

really makes you think

>lets put a smile line on that face

She actually looks really young for a white woman over the age of 30.

Dumb faggot, she looks like she's 50+. Pic related is a woman over the age of 40

>nigger memes

>the line that killed heat legend

>op is so handsome hes neck deep in pussy

sure sure

He is the joker

t. triggered late-20somethings

You're about to expire, ma'am's

Her skin looks as expected for age and ethniticy. It's the unfortunate shape of the cheeks that always made her look older. The effect gets worse as the nasolabial crease deepens.

From experience, the cheeks aren't really that big a deal. An old ex of mine has those types of cheeks and she's cute as fuck because of her eyes. The problem with Maggie is her old lady eyes. She could get rid of her cheeks and pig-nose, but unless she would have eyes that don't seem like they've witnessed the great war, she's fucked.

The droopy eyes could be seen as oldladylike, but could be cute, too, as it makes one look like a sad puppy or something.

Would you fuck a sad puppy?

Not him but she just had the kind of cuteness or whatever appeal you want to call it that ages the worst. The "weird looking but cute girl you kinda maybe play eye tag with sometimes in math class" appeal doesn't last very long.

why do people get their ears pierced so low?

>so you want your ears pierced right in the center like a normal human being?
>nah bro right at the very tip
>say no more

She's actually 11 in this picture