>smacking an uppity ho makes you a "villain"
When will this meme end?

M'lady.

He really is a bit of an asshole.
youtube.com/watch?v=rSMg_GWiBt0

Go to bed, Victor

Remember when peter and sue were a thing? weird times

>putting women back in their place is bad

When the hell was this? Other than him liking her when he was a teenager I don't remember this.

>DUDE WHAT IF ALL THE UPRIGHT RESPECTABLE HEROES WERE ACTUALLY MORALLY GREY AND DID A BUNCH OF BAD STUFF TO SAVE THE DAY, ESPECIALLY THE LEADER OF COMICS FIRST FAMILY WHO DOES A BUNCH OF SCIENCE STUFF CLEARLY HE'S WILLING TO DO FUCKED UP STUFF IF HE IS MESSING AROUND WITH TESTTUBES AND BEAKERS AND SHIT LMAO
writers of the last twenty years have gotta kts

Sue's a cunt, needs to get her shit smacked up once in a while. Same with Janet.

Shut the fuck up Doom. I rebuild the multiverse where you just coddled it up for yourself like a spoilt brat while stealing my family for yourself.

I should never have listened to Bendis to give your face back. He is such a hack.

Furthermore Sue was possessed by Malice in this pic. I was able to deduce that a good smack in the face was able to return her into her more homely hoe self.

>Hank smacks up Janet
>demonized to hell and back
>Reed smacks up Sue
>nobody bats an eye

What's a flawed fictional protagonist?

Pym had higher standards to live up to since he was an Avenger. Reed was the leader of his team who was all family so no one cares what he does.

>I'm gonna eat this building and poop it out. And make you watch while I do it.

What did he mean by this?

But dude... What if Superman were evil and Batman had to stop him? What if heroes fought heroes?

Remember when he built an extrajudicial, extradimensional prison to lock up heroes who refused to register with the government?